Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) 10 weeks of Tren Enth 400 mg/week
OR
2) T-Roid @ 10 weeks

***I DO understand that these are not identical but these are my choices for an upcoming cycle.

T-Roid is a NON METHYLATED (easy on the liver) oral designer anabolic that is chemically similar to the Super Powerful anabolic trenbolone acetate. T-Roid users are reporting Lean Body mass gains of 8-15 lbs that are described as Hard, dry, and tight with big leaps in strength.

Like Trenbolone, T-Roid will not aromatize to estrogen. The feared medical condition called gynecomastia is absent with T-Roid.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oils are far safer than orals. Why would you run trenbolone for so long? You can't compare the two.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren Enth (all enthanates) dont "kick in" for me until week 3-4.

Also, although I usually agree that oils are generally speaking less toxic, tren is a different animal - hence the question.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would choose 10 weeks of injectables over orals every time.

Liver stress is not the only thing you need to be concerned with as orals can negatively effect blood lipids as well as Blood pressure which then can cause kidney stress.

gelin

Awards
tren Enth (all enthanates) dont "kick in" for me until week 3-4.

Also, although I usually agree that oils are generally speaking less toxic, tren is a different animal - hence the question.
Whacked -

just out of curiosity, when you say tren e, do you mean by itself or with test?

also, sides are one thing, but what sort of liver issues did you have previously? an ugly lipid profile on a chem panel afterwards, or something more?

tx

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren enan by far the safer choice, and will give better gains, 10 weeks is fine, if its your first time i strongly suggest using the acetate version.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orals are indeed more risky on lipid levels BUT this is largey (not always) due to if the hormone is methylated. I am discussing a non-methyl hormone here. BP shouldnt be an issue anymore than Tren for sure for 2 reasons: 1) Tren - known for elevated BP 2) The oral is not a wet one so BP only a mild concern.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no you think the oral is not a wet one, you put too much faith into the oral designer man. ive seen the "dry tren ph " things bloat people up , give ppl gyno, limp dicks, etc. its a progesterone based compound and its not very androgenic so i would have to say its much wetter than actual trenbolone. and i can say for sure that t-roid would send your BP through the roof.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
no you think the oral is not a wet one, you put too much faith into the oral designer man. ive seen the "dry tren ph " things bloat people up , give ppl gyno, limp dicks, etc. its a progesterone based compound and its not very androgenic so i would have to say its much wetter than actual trenbolone. and i can say for sure that t-roid would send your BP through the roof.
exactly