deciding what ph to use for my first time is getting frustrating

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
with so many different ph's on the market its getting frustrating for me to choose the right one i think is gonna work for me..everybody has their different reviews and opinions on the products i have asked about such as 3-ad or bold200.. i have gotten alot of good advice from here and other sites as well..money is an issue for me as i dont have alot of it to spend so from what ive read i see alot of guys having to use 2 bottles of a milder ph and take it longer like 6-8 weeks..vs using a harsher ph which would be one bottle and get results in 3-4 weeks..especially when a bottle of m-drol is only 27 to 30 bux. once u buy a ph,a cycle assist,and pct it can get pricey especially if you gotta buy 2 bottles of a ph if it requires that u should run a 6-8 week cycle for best results but they only give u enough in a bottle for only like 22 days..sounds like a scam to make money. anyways being that im on a budget i want a ph that is gonna work but not drain my bank account.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u can't spend the money to run a proper cycle, IMO dont run the cycle. save up. but anyways, NP has the full havo/epi + cycle support + PCS for sale for i think its under $100. that is a good first cycle IMO and will be pretty decent. they also have the same for h-drol. those r the two you should be concentrating on with a first cycle. no m-drol, no 3-ad, no bold, no p-plex. i am going to be doing my 5th cycle soon and have not touched m-drol yet, so dont even consider it for a first cycle. have u ever ran a cycle before? doesn't seem to me like you've done alot of research....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
stop creating a bajillion threads. ktnxbai

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i have done alot of research..he suggest this and u suggest that...thats basically all i get..so i been researching my ass off..just guess im just gonna have to choose and go from there..thanks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
go with H-drol, then next time around, try an epi product if you want. start small and work your way up

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I would go with h-drol best bang for your buck but I would defiantly make sure to save up enough money to get some protein and a good cycle support hope your cycle goes good for you

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I would go with h-drol best bang for your buck but I would defiantly make sure to save up enough money to get some protein and a good cycle support hope your cycle goes good for you
so are u talking about the h-drol like the one from (cel) or halodrol-50 from gaspari nutrition

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so are u talking about the h-drol like the one from (cel) or halodrol-50 from gaspari nutrition
hmm..everyone here seems to be agreeing. h-drol for CEL..the original halodrol-50 is not around nemore unless u can find sum1 who has stored it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
CELs version. I think that epi will give more bang for your buck than h-drol. H-drol has fewer sides, however IMO.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
CELs version. I think that epi will give more bang for your buck than h-drol. H-drol has fewer sides, however IMO.
whats funny was when i first decided to try a ph h-drol was the one that i was gonna do..then i decided to start searching aroun to see what other ones were out there and thats when i said..holy **** ! this is ****ing confusing..it wont be over tho because once i figure out what mild to be doing i will want to know which one to step up to next... ****..im exhausted.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If i were you id run the havoc combo at nutraplanet.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
ok i think i have narrowed it down to either h-drol or havoc...and i can use an otc pct with these right ??? if so should i use inhibit-e or reversitol.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
You narrowed it down in one day? I'd take more time and do some through research on products you're putting in your body man. Just friendly advice.

With your first cycle, I wouldn't worry so much about gains as learning discipline. It takes a lot of responsibility and determination to remember to consistently take your ph, your support pills, keep your diet spot on and give it everything you got in the gym. Then it takes forward-thinking to get your body back into healthy condition post-cycle.

Go with hdrol and take it easy.

gonzoz

Awards
If you researched your ass off you should of already chosen h-drol for 4 weeks at 50, it's cheap and you've never done a PH before so you really should start slow and see how it affects you to get some kind of a baseline.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
and the winner is...... h-drol ! thanks guys for all the advice i really do apreciate it alot !

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
another vote for hdrol. i'm 2 weeks in on my first cycle. love it so far...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome...i cant wait..just glad im done searching for now...

I'm still in the planning phase of my hdrol cycle and this is what I've decided on - (uh, unless I change my mind):

10 day pre-cycle - liv52 (liver), hawthorne berry (bp)
week1 - 50mg hdrol + liv52 + hawthorne
week2 - 75mg hdrol + liv52 + hawthorne
week3 - 75mg hdrol + liv52 + hawthorne
week4 - 75mg hdrol + liv52 + hawthorne
week5 - 75mg hdrol + liv52 + hawthorne
week6-9 - PCT - Reversitol

Will probably add a protein shake on cycle for some extra calories and maybe 25mg dhea, as well.

If I do well on this, then I might try something a little more potent. Would love to put on 7-10 lbs with hdrol, so we'll see what happens...

btw - Amazon has hdrol for ~$21 right now :dance:

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
im just planning 4 weeks will that work for h-drol .

1 week pre-cycle of cycle assist
week1- 50mg+ cycle assist
week2- 75mg+ cycle assist
week3- 75mg+ cycle assist
week4- 75mg+ cycle assist

week5-8 cycle assist + inhibit-e

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
You narrowed it down in one day? I'd take more time and do some through research on products you're putting in your body man. Just friendly advice.

With your first cycle, I wouldn't worry so much about gains as learning discipline. It takes a lot of responsibility and determination to remember to consistently take your ph, your support pills, keep your diet spot on and give it everything you got in the gym. Then it takes forward-thinking to get your body back into healthy condition post-cycle.

Go with hdrol and take it easy.
I like this guys advice...

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
awesome...i cant wait..just glad im done searching for now...

LOL...I know what you mean. I've done my research also. All the guys here on the forum tell us to do it. It gets kinda redundant sometimes, but I have to agree with them - it is the best way to learn - to do your OWN research - instead of having someone do it for you.

I'm on my 1st week of H-Drol cycle, and because of all the experienced bbuilders on this forum, feel more secure with my choice and my cycle plan.

Good luck with your cycle, bro!
:bb2:

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
LOL...I know what you mean. I've done my research also. All the guys here on the forum tell us to do it. It gets kinda redundant sometimes, but I have to agree with them - it is the best way to learn - to do your OWN research - instead of having someone do it for you.

I'm on my 1st week of H-Drol cycle, and because of all the experienced bbuilders on this forum, feel more secure with my choice and my cycle plan.

Good luck with your cycle, bro!
:bb2:

im glad i did research it and found this site to help me choose whats gonna be right..its not like i just started researching ph's yesterday ive been looking into them for awhile now but just recently got more serious and wanted to make sure when its time that i will be doin it right and not just jumping right into it with both feet and not know anything about it like alot of people do and then regret it.