H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Aight...Im brand new to this Forum

Stats : 5' 9'', 200lbs, 10% body fat

I need some lean mass, perhaps 10 lbs, nothing crazy, but i dont want the bullshit water bloat...Ive been looking at all these posts...

Only taking NO-Explode now and vitamins and some omegas...nothing crazy..

Just want some lean mass and cut up a lil more

SUGGESTIONS????

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
well

I Did Sus, Deca in 2001, then Sus, Dbol, Winny in 2002, but since then really havent done any kind of supplement at all, just been on and off working out..and now im at the gym hard..

Cardio for 50 mins 5 x week
THen i do

Bi's&Tri's D1
Quads, Hammys & Forearms D2
SHouldlers and Calfs D3
REST D4
Back D5
ChestD6
RESTD7

Seems to work for me the best...I do alot of Supersets, and Maybe 45 seconds inbetween Sets....IM all about going nuts

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I Did Sus, Deca in 2001, then Sus, Dbol, Winny in 2002, but since then really havent done any kind of supplement at all, just been on and off working out..and now im at the gym hard..

Cardio for 50 mins 5 x week
THen i do

Bi's&Tri's D1
Quads, Hammys & Forearms D2
SHouldlers and Calfs D3
REST D4
Back D5
ChestD6
RESTD7

Seems to work for me the best...I do alot of Supersets, and Maybe 45 seconds inbetween Sets....IM all about going nuts
since you've been to the dark side, i'd recommend Hdrol for 6 weeks, 50,75,75,75,75,75 or 100 for the last 2 or 1 week. you could throw in some SD if you wanted to, but i personally would only use it in the last 2 or 2-1/2 weeks @ 20 mgs.

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
Try Havoc...good lean gains, not much if any water retention. Great strength gains and I gained 8-10lbs and Im still gaining thru PCT and strengh is still up. I think I even leaned out a bit as well. I love it..will do it again one day. I am going to try M-drol next though!!! :head:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..PCT and SD

Ok....I was pretty sure about taking H-Drol...But WTF is all this PCT and SD...I feel like im taking Juice and i need some clens and Test boosters, and estrogen blockers...

Have the Over the Counter Supplements became that good??? that u need all this???

I remember u take some Creatine and call it a day...

But i guess things have changed....

So If I Take H-Drol for 50(14)/50(14)/75(21)/75(21)/100(28)/100(28)

Do i need to take PCT or SD????

Also...My Active BMR is about 3300 Calories a Day.....Sooo...I just want to get lean......

So Ill Prob Be Takin 45% protein (375 Grams), 35% Carbs (325Grams), 20% Fat(60Grams)

LiL Help Here

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
uh yes. these are over the counter pro steroids. SD alone is stronger then many injectable steroids. SD, h-drol, hovac, m-drol, ect are all steroids, not supplements. so pct is pretty important.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
For what you are trying to achieve I would look into superdrol aka SD, S-DROL, M-DROL and take it for 4 weeks do a search for superdrol for dummies it has a lot of info that will help you better understand how strong it is and how to take it more safely.:thumbsup:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Keeeeeeep Em Commin....More Comments, More......459475945 Brains are better than 1.... Let Me Hear Your THoughts

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Keeeeeeep Em Commin....More Comments, More......459475945 Brains are better than 1.... Let Me Hear Your THoughts
Superdrol would require a pct similar to the injectable cycles you've done in the past. SERM based, etc.

its probably the strongest compound of the several you've considered, and can almost guarantee you 10 lbs of muscle after a solid pct, if your diet and training are on track.

I'd say go with epistane or havoc tho, milder on the side effects and less to worry about for pct and support supps. Epistane can give you 10 lbs if you run it between 30 to 40 mg per day for a 4 weeker, but its not a guarantee. A lot of people lean out on it as well. This still requires a pct tho!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you have right now? if you already have some stuff in stock then lets work with that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol would require a pct similar to the injectable cycles you've done in the past. SERM based, etc.

its probably the strongest compound of the several you've considered, and can almost guarantee you 10 lbs of muscle after a solid pct, if your diet and training are on track.

I'd say go with epistane or havoc tho, milder on the side effects and less to worry about for pct and support supps. Epistane can give you 10 lbs if you run it between 30 to 40 mg per day for a 4 weeker, but its not a guarantee. A lot of people lean out on it as well. This still requires a pct tho!
ya i'm just nitpicking the wording. don't forget to factor in water and glycogen weight

steveo1312

Awards
ya i'm just nitpicking the wording. don't forget to factor in water and glycogen weight

I hated H-Drol. I wouldnt even run it again... waste of money my opinion. haha I threw away 3/4 bottle

Just go straight to SuperDrol (M-Drol) for 3-4 weeks. If you want less bloat try to watch your carb intake. M-Drol is a carb monster which is how most of the gains are made but you still can make nice lean gains without massive carb intake.

Since you did gear before. Why not do a test cycle with M-drol jump start ???

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
M-drol

Sooo M-Drol.......10/20/20 with cycle assist??? PCT?? since its only 3 weeks??? or what??

steveo1312

Awards
Sooo M-Drol.......10/20/20 with cycle assist??? PCT?? since its only 3 weeks??? or what??

If its your first time with Super Drol plan for 10/10/10 and if you are feeling good up it slowly. SD has some bad sides on some people. Plus low doses prove to work quite well

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
In Response...

PCT???? CYCLE ASSIST???? and what u think of the Cutter as in Leviathon Reloaded????

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
For Pct you could use nolva and reversitol by i-force. That is what I used and held onto all my gains and continued to gain through pct. Of course continue to take your support sups as well, Milk thistle, etc..

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Well it sounds like you ended up wanting to go with the superdrol. Did you do a search for superdrol for dummies yet? It has all the info you will need

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29