Rage V5 vs Tren Stack

anbes

Awards
Hey guys,
I am new at this forum, and I am a physician (doctor). I’ve cycled 3 times in the past with real AA’s, but now I am really intend to give theses PH’s a chance. Why? I really don’t know! Lol. I passed the lasts two mounths reading about Ph’s, profile, scientifics articles, etc, etc. I’ve created here a encyclopedia,.. And I wanna some opnions from you, because of your experience.
I wat to run these stuffs:

Rage V5 (superdrol 10mg + phera 10mg + halodrol 20mg) or D-Drol 52,5mg of blend (superdrol + halodrol + tren/nandro)
and
bold or tren Stack (bold 150mg + tren 30mg)

A intend to run like this way:

Rage 2cps/day – from 1st to 4th weeks
Tren Stack 3cps/day - from 5th to 8th weeks
Tamoxifen citrate - 1st to 8th week (anti-gino)
Clomiphene citrate - from 9th to 11th week (PCT)
Durateston (brasilian sustanon) maybe twice: in the 2nd and 5th weeks, to maintain the libid

I could change Rage for D-Drol, but I think if I do that It’d be better change the tren stack for bold, because of the Tren inside D-Drol.

What Do you think about this cycle?

Good?
Change the stacks? Maybe by a solo pH insted use combined PHs?
D-drol or rage?
Invert The order of weeks (1st tren then rage?)
Use all of than togheter? (1st to 4th weeks?)
Good idea use Sustanon?
Well, opinions...

Tks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I am new at this forum, and I am a physician (doctor). I’ve cycled 3 times in the past with real AA’s, but now I am really intend to give theses PH’s a chance. Why? I really don’t know! Lol. I passed the lasts two mounths reading about Ph’s, profile, scientifics articles, etc, etc. I’ve created here a encyclopedia,.. And I wanna some opnions from you, because of your experience.
I wat to run these stuffs:

Rage V5 (superdrol 10mg + phera 10mg + halodrol 20mg) or D-Drol 52,5mg of blend (superdrol + halodrol + tren/nandro)
and
bold or tren Stack (bold 150mg + tren 30mg)

A intend to run like this way:

Rage 2cps/day – from 1st to 4th weeks
Tren Stack 3cps/day - from 5th to 8th weeks
Tamoxifen citrate - 1st to 8th week (anti-gino)
Clomiphene citrate - from 9th to 11th week (PCT)
Durateston (brasilian sustanon) maybe twice: in the 2nd and 5th weeks, to maintain the libid

I could change Rage for D-Drol, but I think if I do that It’d be better change the tren stack for bold, because of the Tren inside D-Drol.

What Do you think about this cycle?

Good?
Change the stacks? Maybe by a solo pH insted use combined PHs?
D-drol or rage?
Invert The order of weeks (1st tren then rage?)
Use all of than togheter? (1st to 4th weeks?)
Good idea use Sustanon?
Well, opinions...

Tks

why not just pin the sust the whole time? or preferably for like 10-12 weeks and either jumpstart or end with your orals...are you saying you were gonna just pin this one time in the second and fifth week....i think that would be innefective...everything else looks good tho...i think you will be pleasantly suprised...a lot of these orals are every bit as effective as illegal aas but at a fraction of the price

edit: oh and id run the rage and then the tren+bold stack....

anbes

Awards
why not just pin the sust the whole time? or preferably for like 10-12 weeks and either jumpstart or end with your orals...are you saying you were gonna just pin this one time in the second and fifth week....i think that would be innefective...everything else looks good tho...i think you will be pleasantly suprised...a lot of these orals are every bit as effective as illegal aas but at a fraction of the price

edit: oh and id run the rage and then the tren+bold stack....
I was saying about Sustanon, not sust250, the real injectable testo blend. The cycle of sustanon is 500mg / week. But I would use that as anusual treatment, just to keep the testo leves ok, so I think to use one ampol in the 2nd week then in the 5th week, only.
So It would be better use real AA's than PH's?
I thoght: oxandrolona plus propionate

But as I said, I don't know why PH's, maybe because I think It could be the future of the anabolism... with more researchs, they, industry, could invent a real non-side efects, anabolic designer steroid!!! but till there, I am considering use PH's. but I can change my idea, if AA's would be better...lool

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Hey!
Are you brazilian? I'm... if PM me and we can talk better...
Anyway, none of what you said looks like a good idea.

And about this Tren Stack... men i've done some research about it and couldn't find any review. And tha label looks really cheap. I wouldn't run it even if someone give for free. Black sull labs?!?! WTF, it give me creeps...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I was saying about Sustanon, not sust250, the real injectable testo blend. The cycle of sustanon is 500mg / week. But I would use that as anusual treatment, just to keep the testo leves ok, so I think to use one ampol in the 2nd week then in the 5th week, only.
So It would be better use real AA's than PH's?
I thoght: oxandrolona plus propionate

But as I said, I don't know why PH's, maybe because I think It could be the future of the anabolism... with more researchs, they, industry, could invent a real non-side efects, anabolic designer steroid!!! but till there, I am considering use PH's. but I can change my idea, if AA's would be better...lool

ummm....okay...i thought i was clear guess not....i did say to pin the sust for 10-12 weeks... this should have been a dead giveaway that i was talking about an injectable steroid(sustanon) and not a ph....and if you think that pinning 250 mgs of sust twice during you cycle is going to keep your natty test levels high than yo uneed to go back to the drawing board...this is a dumb idea...either run the sust for 10-12 weeks or dont do it at all....and i never said you need to be using aas orals...read my post...i said you will like the ph's...they are similar to aas orals and cheaper....i dont mean to be a ****...but are you really a doctor...how old are you? i just dont understand how you could misinterprit my post that badly...:think:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hey!
Are you brazilian? I'm... if PM me and we can talk better...
Anyway, none of what you said looks like a good idea.

And about this Tren Stack... men i've done some research about it and couldn't find any review. And tha label looks really cheap. I wouldn't run it even if someone give for free. Black sull labs?!?! WTF, it give me creeps...

oh thats really a brand name now...i thought he was gonna stack one of the tren compunds and bold

anbes

Awards
oh thats really a brand name now...i thought he was gonna stack one of the tren compunds and bold
mooch2321, I really didnt understood what took u so angry, but.. may it's beacuse of AA's. This a very comon psyche alteration during and sometimes forever of steroids abuse. I just explained about Sus because in other post, in another forum, someone confused those.lool
And about Tren Stack, yes it a name of a blend compund that gots bold in 150mg and tren in 30mg
I've read again. I am sorry, I copied the message from the other forum, that's why it beacems confuse. I was asking, beacuse it is a real doubt, if is it better, so, picking real AAS, injectable ones, for example... one of my questionaments above.

xfreddyx, Yep, I am brasilian, i know you, or at leats, your nick in npng forum... Sorry, but the level of npng forum becames down a lot... Here we find some good explanations, despite theses emotional alteration, of our frind back, they understand a bit. I've read some post of you, in npng, and I have to tell you about somethings u've wroten, but privated...

Well, I will research for more infos about this tren stack.

brax

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch2321, I really didnt understood what took u so angry, but.. may it's beacuse of AA's. This a very comon psyche alteration during and sometimes forever of steroids abuse. I just explained about Sus because in other post, in another forum, someone confused those.
And about Tren Stack, yes it a name of a blend compund that gots bold in 150mg and tren in 30mg

xfreddyx, Yep, I am brasilian, i know you, or at leats, your nick in npng forum... Sorry, but the level of npng forum becames down a lot... Here we find some good explanations, despite theses emotional alteration, of our frind back, they understand a bit. I've read some post of you, in npng, and I have to tell you about somethings u've wroten, but privated...

brax

again...i made it very clear that i was talking about an injectible steroid....im not angry, just weary...your lack of reading comprhension makes me think that i am giving steroid advice to an underage kid posing as something he's not...

anbes

Awards
again...i made it very clear that i was talking about an injectible steroid....im not angry, just weary...your lack of reading comprhension makes me think that i am giving steroid advice to an underage kid posing as something he's not...
Man, I am brasilian... you talk in a "urban language", that is, sometimes, very dificult to understand...lool Maybe because of that we are having this misudertand talk..lool

Well let's start.. I believe That You were very clear, i think i was not. I undertood about the sustanon 250mg injectable!

A good cycle for it, as i said, is pick it twice a week 500mg. I know, i've used that way. What I am tring to say is thai I would like to use the sustanon (durateston) like a treatment, why? Well, lets give some profiles info: the blend compound of sust gots 4 ester of testo, that makes it stays in your body, at leats, 3 weeks! Thats the way you must use in treatmenet of hipogonadism! 1 dose in 3 or 4 weeks! So, I will be a little supressed beacuse of the PH cycle, right? So I think to put the sustanon to make my testo, for these 3 weeks, in some normal place, beacuse, ate really, it is not may testo! Mine will be underdosed.. that's the reason to take some clomiphene citrate in PCT! I know that a cycle of sust twice a week for 12 weeks, will be a greatfull one! Ow.. I remeber that cycle...lool. But I am, now, trying to pick these PH, and you've gave some good news, that the appears to be very good drugs!
I've asked about real AAS because I really want your opinion, about this! I know i told about PH. But, beacuse your knolegment, experience, would be better try real stuffs again? Or try it (PH) anyway!
Better now? loool

...and lack of comprehension got your M....

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
mooch2321, I really didnt understood what took u so angry, but.. may it's beacuse of AA's. This a very comon psyche alteration during and sometimes forever of steroids abuse. I just explained about Sus because in other post, in another forum, someone confused those.lool
I've read again. I am sorry, I copied the message from the other forum, that's why it beacems confuse. I was asking, beacuse it is a real doubt, if is it better, so, picking real AAS, injectable ones, for example... one of my questionaments above.

brax
Yeah, i'm the same xfreddyx from NPNG forum. I have been here in AM for a couple weeks and i see that american cycles and brazilian cycles are very different. Hard to say who is right.

I would be pleased to talk with you. I sent you a private message.

Well, keepin on the topic... IMO Dura/sus would keep your libido, although it would hit your axis and make the post cycle more complicated. Also if your inttention is to keep the libido, i think you should pin EOW.

RV5 is some serious strong **** dude.
And this Black Skulls lab "Tren Stack"... i wouldn't take a chance with it... I just saw it in one store and was quite expensive. Rage RV2 has the same compounds, same dosage, but it's hard to find.

anbes

Awards
Yeah, i'm the same xfreddyx from NPNG forum. I have been here in AM for a couple weeks and i see that american cycles and brazilian cycles are very different. Hard to say who is right.

I would be pleased to talk with you. I sent you a private message.

Well, keepin on the topic... IMO Dura/sus would keep your libido, although it would hit your axis and make the post cycle more complicated. Also if your inttention is to keep the libido, i think you should pin EOW.

RV5 is some serious strong **** dude.
And this Black Skulls lab "Tren Stack"... i wouldn't take a chance with it... I just saw it in one store and was quite expensive. Rage RV2 has the same compounds, same dosage, but it's hard to find.
I got a contact that sends it by R$ 450,00 and trens stack by 290,00

I will read your message, brax broe

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think its just the difference in our languages. Not to mention as xfreddyx stated,they may do things a bit diff down there. In america we have it beat into our heads what a "cycle" has to be like, and what it has to meet. The injection of sust, 2 times as a treatment sounds interesting in fact.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I got a contact that sends it by R$ 450,00 and trens stack by 290,00

I will read your message, brax broe
Damm thats f**king expensive dude! I bought my Dienedrone (Tren X clone, a little bit stronger) from BB.com, for US$45,00, about R$95,00. If you can afford this, it's up to you. but with all this you could do a good cycle with real gear. You can buy from BB, NP or TF. All them sendo to Brazil just DON'T ask for fedex, or you will need medical prescription.

I think its just the difference in our languages. Not to mention as xfreddyx stated,they may do things a bit diff down there. In america we have it beat into our heads what a "cycle" has to be like, and what it has to meet. The injection of sust, 2 times as a treatment sounds interesting in fact.
Yeah, we have different protocols. I see that you guys have much more care about your liver. Although you use more orals and your cycles are longer.

Here we use more injectables, and its very rare to see a cycle with more than 12 weeks. The most commom legit drugs here are: sustanon, deca, depo/cypio, anadrol/hemogenin. The most commom under drugs: Stano/winny, Test-E

Two very commom first cycle here are:

1-8 Sustanon 500mg
1-8 Deca 200-400mg
11-14 TPC

or

1-8 Sustanon 500mg
7-10 Stano 50mg ED / 100mg EOD
11-14 TPC

And the guys here don't like clomid for TPC. They complain about depression.

anbes

Awards
I`ve used clomid in the past, and i think it is very good for pct! In my fst cycle I injected win only. In that time everyone said and i read that too, because of the poor aromatization, it was no necessari pct. (based on theory that the testo is downregulated because of an inside hyphothalamus convertion of testo to estrogen, then it innibihts the secretion of GnRH. So in theory, it`s not the testo itself that blocks hiphothlalamus...) But with the "hiper"-use (like anabolismo), the testo may innibihts de axis too. Well, My LH/FSH and testo numbers became undetectable. So I used clomid, in 1 week it was everethig normal!
Well Has anyone more opinions?
So far I believe sustanon twice as treatment appers to me a good thing.
Because of the trouble with the trade of Tren Stacks, maybe i`ll change it for Bold!
In this case, wuoldn`t be better use D-Drol (that do not contains phera, but 19-nor in place) and then bold, or thogheter with d-drol?
I prefer dry gains!
Tks

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I`ve used clomid in the past, and i think it is very good for pct! In my fst cycle I injected win only. In that time everyone said and i read that too, because of the poor aromatization, it was no necessari pct. (based on theory that the testo is downregulated because of an inside hyphothalamus convertion of testo to estrogen, then it innibihts the secretion of GnRH. So in theory, it`s not the testo itself that blocks hiphothlalamus...) But with the "hiper"-use (like anabolismo), the testo may innibihts de axis too. Well, My LH/FSH and testo numbers became undetectable. So I used clomid, in 1 week it was everethig normal!
Well Has anyone more opinions?
So far I believe sustanon twice as treatment appers to me a good thing.
Because of the trouble with the trade of Tren Stacks, maybe i`ll change it for Bold!
In this case, wuoldn`t be better use D-Drol (that do not contains phera, but 19-nor in place) and then bold, or thogheter with d-drol?
I prefer dry gains!
Tks
D-drol is sdrol+phera+tren x. I think nobody here will recommend it. Guys here prefer to buy single prohormones and create the stack themselves with their dosages. Although d-drol is selling a lot here in Brazil.

anbes

Awards
And so, for a good cuting cycle, to finish my doubt:
What DS/PHs use?
Or it will be better take oxandr plus primo?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
If you want to stack orals for a cutting cycle I think trenadrol and h-drol would be good. I may be running this same stack next month.