recomp/cutting stack hdrol and??? - AnabolicMinds.com

recomp/cutting stack hdrol and???

1. New Member
    Answers

recomp/cutting stack hdrol and???

hey guys just after some opinions on what to stack together for the best possible recomp/cutting stack with the emphasis being on cutting up more than recomp. its summer here baby the sun is out, its 100deg plus like everyday and trying to get a decent beach body finally.

stats are 6'2 210lbs at aprrox 15% bf. goals are mainly fatloss trying to get to 10% bf or the magic single digit bf percentage. will be 3rd cycle........ well actually 4th just tried 11oxo with dcp and anabolic pump for the last 5 weeks and lost 2lbs a week or so and didn't lose anything off my arms or chest pretty much, but 4th serious cycle as such.

was gonna use h-drol as the basis of this stack as its supposed ability to shred some bodyfat and have read enough posts, reviews and logs to bore the living **** out of myself and was after some of you guys opinions as i will prob be logging it on this site so you can see my results too.

am thinking either:

h-drol + 11 oxo

h-drol + epistane

h-drol + propadrol

the epistane would be easiest in a way cause i already have spare epi lying around but am pretty interested in the h-drol/propadrol stack lately. like i said guys fat loss is main goal as well as adding lean mass if i can. also libido and drive cannot go down, it is paramount and critical it doesn't go down im just going out with a new girl so yeah

also in stack will be....... wait for it

dcp + anabolic pump + powerfull and maybe humanatest all all the way during cycle and post cycle too so looking for some pretty good results. dam global finance crisis, exch rate in july was $1usd - $0.98aud now its like $0.65aud to the greenback which makes my orders so much more fuc**** expensive

alright guys watta reckon??

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

H-drol with any of the following would be good. Furazdrol or propadrol also Tren.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

i lost more fat while gaining muscle with havoc over hdrol but i did really like my hdrol cycle. Im about to start a havoc/propadrol cycle in a few weeks.

•   

4. Professional Member
    Answers

hdrol and mmv2

5. New Member
    Answers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have decided to run h-drol and propadrol both and maybe one other. was gonna add furazadrol but there out of stock and no where has any, was gonna add winztrol but therer out and noone has any. am thinking of adding oxyguno, i know **** feedback so far but maybe stacked with those two and maybe just double the dose it could be a very usefull addition

was thinking about running 4-5weeks something like

h drol 75 75 75 75 75
    propadrol 60 60 90 90 90
    oxyguno 22.5 45 45 45 45

any input guys? i know 2 are methylated, i also dont care so long as i dont keel over im sure it cant hurt that much

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goaussiego View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have decided to run h-drol and propadrol both and maybe one other. was gonna add furazadrol but there out of stock and no where has any, was gonna add winztrol but therer out and noone has any. am thinking of adding oxyguno, i know **** feedback so far but maybe stacked with those two and maybe just double the dose it could be a very usefull addition

h drol 75 75 75 75 75
    propadrol 60 60 90 90 90
    oxyguno 22.5 45 45 45 45

any input guys? i know 2 are methylated, i also dont care so long as i dont keel over im sure it cant hurt that much
    Don't run Propadrol if you're looking to cut bro. It's a progestin and far from dry at a dosage worth running (90-120mg)

I'm starting an H Drol/11oxo/Fura cut here in a couple months... should be killer!

I'd recommend that or just H Drol/Fura for a nice cut/recomp.

You just have to dose the Fura pretty high to get the most out of it. (300mg min)

If you need some Fura I have 4 bottles that I may be able to spare to help a brotha in need.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

im going to do a cut/recomp with h-drol, trenadrol and napalm. just decided to add the napalm. should be great

8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goaussiego View Post

h drol 75 75 75 75 75
    propadrol 60 60 90 90 90
    oxyguno 22.5 45 45 45 45

I would stick with the h-drol/prop and not run the oxyguno IMO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Propadrol = worthless in my experience.

Best of luck.

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

h-drol with winadrol or furazadrol. look on nexttag.com for winadrol by ctd labs. or furazadrol by axis labs. you can find lots of places selling it. I orded a bottled of winadrol by ctd labs before x-mas, plan on stacking it with h-drol as part of a bulk (wet) then cut (dry) stack. so you can find it. just have to search. you can find any ph, old scool (banned) or sold out ph on the internet. thats the beauty of it.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. super awesome cutting/recomp stack ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Cutting/recomp stack
    By 350zTT in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:45 PM
  3. Cutting/Recomp Stack?????
    By srx600 in forum Supplements