Nolvadex PH?

torres278

Awards
ok so i was at this supplement shop today and the sales guy had all the normal PH's like superdrol and what not, but then he pulled out this thing he called a Nolvadex PH that could be used as a PCT. So basically he claimed it was a PH that converted to Nolvadex, anyone hear of anything like this before?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
If it is in fact novedex xt then the sales persson is what i like to call a knob jockey.

torres278

Awards
nah man i know what novedex xt is, im kind of friends with the guy, he knows what he talks about and i research what he tells me and it is pretty legit. i cant remember what it is called so i cant research this exact produbt. for example he wouldnt sell me this fat burner because he said it wouldnt help me because im young. so i know he isnt B/Sing me. its for sure some kind of PH, idk must be really new or something

ezza

Awards
  • Established
ok well if you find out what its called please do keep us updated.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
if it is a PH (Pro-Hormone), then it is probably not meant for PCT --the point of PCT is to allow/assist your body to make hormones on its own again....a PH does basically the opposite...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whatever it is doesn't sound too legit to me. I've never heard of a precursor to nolvadex. Why bother with this ****, when you can easily get nolvadex?

And how old are you?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
nah man i know what novedex xt is, im kind of friends with the guy, he knows what he talks about and i research what he tells me and it is pretty legit. i cant remember what it is called so i cant research this exact produbt. for example he wouldnt sell me this fat burner because he said it wouldnt help me because im young. so i know he isnt B/Sing me. its for sure some kind of PH, idk must be really new or something
Won't sell you some fat burners, because of your age, but will sell you steroids/ph's? Sounds fos to me.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
if it is a PH (Pro-Hormone), then it is probably not meant for PCT --the point of PCT is to allow/assist your body to make hormones on its own again....a PH does basically the opposite...
Actually thats not really true. Firstly there are many different types of hormones. Not all of them are anabolic for example cortisol falls into the classification of a hormone... secondly the term pro-hormone just means a substance that converts in the body to a given hormone.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ok so i was at this supplement shop today and the sales guy had all the normal PH's like superdrol and what not, but then he pulled out this thing he called a Nolvadex PH that could be used as a PCT. So basically he claimed it was a PH that converted to Nolvadex, anyone hear of anything like this before?
who was the maker of this product?..do you know?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Actually thats not really true. Firstly there are many different types of hormones. Not all of them are anabolic for example cortisol falls into the classification of a hormone... secondly the term pro-hormone just means a substance that converts in the body to a given hormone.

no one introduces exogenous cortisol (or any other hormone) as part of their PCT (as far as i know). The common practice is to "block" it during PCT actually.

"the term pro-hormone just means a substance that converts in the body to a given hormone." --yes. i believe that is what i said. and hence, why a pro-hormone should not be part of a PCT. --you should not be introducing exogenous hormones when trying to recover from a cycle...nevermin sa;fjksdf lol.

i did not clearly understand the original post anyhow. i believe what he meant by "PH" was precursor (to nolva). --which still seems odd to me, but whatever haha.

fizzy2562

fizzy2562

Awards
could it be the same compuond listed on my thread above your's??? Esto supress by SW pharmatex. Light blue wrapper on the bottle?

torres278

Awards
ok so i found out it is called Estro Xtreme 2, im guessin its like ACL Estro Exteme?? although i havent read any reviews on that product but from what ive researched they claim its a mild prohormone

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
two things...i found the original estro extreme and that is an ai(4-oha)...cant find version two tho...second it sounds like you need to stop taking advice from this gentleman because he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer

ezza

Awards
  • Established
no one introduces exogenous cortisol (or any other hormone) as part of their PCT (as far as i know). The common practice is to "block" it during PCT actually.QUOTE]

If only it was that straight forward... cortisol was just an example of a hormone that isn't anabolic... anyway what do you think nolvadex is exactly ?? I'm not some really smart dude and i'm not meaning to talk down to you or anything but i like to think i have some common sense and a certain amount of undersanding which can be can applied it in any given situation so i still stand by my initial comments and this is what i've come up with to back it up....
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) acts as both an antaganist and AGONIST. If you don't know what an agonist is it means it actually mimics estrogen therefore it kinda is synthetic exogenous estrogen ... oh and the next bit i ripped from wikipedia....

Tamoxifen itself is a prodrug, having relatively little affinity for its target protein, the estrogen receptor. It is metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome P450 isoform CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 into active metabolites such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen (endoxifen)[20] which have 30-100 times more affinity with the estrogen receptor than tamoxifen itself. :thumbsup:

So technically speaking tamoxifen already is a pro hormone since it acts as an estrogen in certain parts of the body. Not only does it bind to estrogen receptors and act like estrgen in certian tissue it also has to convert in the liver to different substances with higher affinity to the estrogen receptor for it to be effective...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
either way the product in question sounds like a bunch of crapola...

torres278

Awards
to make this simple im asking all these question because i want to run a anti-estrogen only cycle, i have pubertal gyno so i want to try to reduce it

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
no one introduces exogenous cortisol (or any other hormone) as part of their PCT (as far as i know). The common practice is to "block" it during PCT actually.QUOTE]

If only it was that straight forward... cortisol was just an example of a hormone that isn't anabolic... anyway what do you think nolvadex is exactly ?? I'm not some really smart dude and i'm not meaning to talk down to you or anything but i like to think i have some common sense and a certain amount of undersanding which can be can applied it in any given situation so i still stand by my initial comments and this is what i've come up with to back it up....
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) acts as both an antaganist and AGONIST. If you don't know what an agonist is it means it actually mimics estrogen therefore it kinda is synthetic exogenous estrogen ... oh and the next bit i ripped from wikipedia....

Tamoxifen itself is a prodrug, having relatively little affinity for its target protein, the estrogen receptor. It is metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome P450 isoform CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 into active metabolites such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen (endoxifen)[20] which have 30-100 times more affinity with the estrogen receptor than tamoxifen itself. :thumbsup:

So technically speaking tamoxifen already is a pro hormone since it acts as an estrogen in certain parts of the body. Not only does it bind to estrogen receptors and act like estrgen in certian tissue it also has to convert in the liver to different substances with higher affinity to the estrogen receptor for it to be effective...
meh. i dunno. just never seen nolva/clomid/torem ever referred to as a "PH." good job on the research tho.

all i know is my opinion on the subject of this thread is that if you want something like nolva, it's probably better just to get nolva.

trentime420

Awards
research letro... it might help you out if you can get your hands on some. why dont you get the help of a doctor if you just want your gyno cured?

torres278

Awards
research letro... it might help you out if you can get your hands on some. why dont you get the help of a doctor if you just want your gyno cured?
ur prob right, i heard they do very little for u tho