Upcoming cycle suggestions

osu414

Awards
I am trying to get a cycle together and would like some opinions.

I have H-drol and E-stane. I thought about this:

wk1 h-drol 50mg
wk2 h-drol 50mg
wk3 h-drol 50mg
wk4 h-drol 50mg E-stane 30mg
wk5 h-drol 50mg E-stane 30mg
wk6 E-stane 30mg

or

h-drol 75mg
h-drol 75mg
h-drol 75mg E-stane 20mg
h-drol 75mg E-stane 20mg
h-drol 75mg E-stane 20mg

or should I just run one of these compounds solo? I ran a havoc cycle in September and this cycle would be started in March.

Torem would be my pct

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whichever u decide, the E-stane should be run for 4 weeks and the Hdrol can be run 5-6. not back to back of course, but set a bridge up accordingly

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Have you ever used H-Drol before? If not I would do a stand alone cycle with that so you know how your body reacts to it before using the two compounds together.

osu414

Awards
Have you ever used H-Drol before? If not I would do a stand alone cycle with that so you know how your body reacts to it before using the two compounds together.

No I haven't used H-drol. I should probably just do a solo h-drol run first. Any suggestions for dosing.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
No I haven't used H-drol. I should probably just do a solo h-drol run first. Any suggestions for dosing.
I would try 50 for the first two weeks and play it by feel but you will probably want to bump up to 75 for the next 2-4 weeks depending on how long of a cycle you want to run. I would run it for 6 weeks and have a good pct lined up. I just like to run a ph by itself first that why you know how it works and affects your body because everyone is affected different and it will help you find out what dosage to take when you stack it with something else good luck with your cycle and go Buckeyes :thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
run them solo first, you dont wanna stack two compounds you've never ran solo

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
hey man did you Figure out what you are going to do for a cycle yet