halodrol50 and PCT

killanprocess

Awards
my halodrol cycle. im curious to know if my PCT is enough to get me back on track after i end my cycle? please any comments would be very appreciated it. all help is welcome.

i plan to start my AI support 2 weeks prior to the beginning of my halodrol. 2 scoops of AI support a day for 6 weeks. 50mg of halo for 4 weeks. on the last day of my halo cycle ill begin my sustain alpha PCT. 1 serving of sustain before bed everyday for 4 weeks. hows this look?

thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my halodrol cycle. im curious to know if my PCT is enough to get me back on track after i end my cycle? please any comments would be very appreciated it. all help is welcome.

i plan to start my AI support 2 weeks prior to the beginning of my halodrol. 2 scoops of AI support a day for 6 weeks. 50mg of halo for 4 weeks. on the last day of my halo cycle ill begin my sustain alpha PCT. 1 serving of sustain before bed everyday for 4 weeks. hows this look?

thanks

just making sure you have cycle support for on and pre sycle.

i would like to See some other form of test booster as well (or AI), whether it be PCS or novedex XT or trione.

killanprocess

Awards
do you have a better idea for my PCT? Im open to anything. Ive been reading alot of your post lately, you definately seem very knowledgeable and i would appreciate the help.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to be perfectly honest,

50mg at 4 weeks isnt enough, and if thats all you plan on running, people have gotten away with 3 tabs novedex XT per night, for 20 days, and have had no problems

everyones biochemistry is different. i would say Trione with a bottle of post cycle support is safest bet.