Best/Strongest Anabolic Steroid/Prohormone/Etc.

digitalbass

Awards
Just thought this might be a fun thread. Which oral/anabolic steroid/prohormone or whatever it be gave you the best results. Wether it be strength/mass/bulk/lean whatever. It does not matter if it is legal or illegal just state what you took and what it did. As I stated does not mater if its legal or illegal or a whatever it be in terms in steroids of prohormones or test. Just what yielded the best results.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
This one's easy, dude. I'll bet you $100 most people put down SD/Mdrol.

digitalbass

Awards
There are ALOT of **** out there not to sure about that Superdrol statement.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the strogest AAS in the world.....so...... my vote goes to tren

digitalbass

Awards
I would have made a poll but there are just WAYY to much **** out there to even think of and to make a poll.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Ill take that bet, ill bet most say test

Test is best
Oh, you know what? I totally missed "steroid" in the title. I was talking phs. Yeah, test or tren clearly trump sd.

personally, i usually like to take both speedball style...you know, snorting them together in one line.:thumbsup: mmm....hormonal death.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the strogest AAS in the world.....so...... my vote goes to tren
however, it IS poison. I've never actually done tren, but I did do the tren prohormone (TRN) and THAT made me feel shitty for 3 weeks. Don't know how people stomach the real sh!t.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
however, it IS poison. I've never actually done tren, but I did do the tren prohormone (TRN) and THAT made me feel shitty for 3 weeks. Don't know how people stomach the real sh!t.
has absolutely nothing to do with the oral designer steroid. and like everything else, yes there are sides, but everyone responds differently.

...i'll be finding out come Jan :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of what i've run so far, Superdrol has given me the best results

It is hard to define the strongest steroids as it's all dose dependent. Superdrol is strong, but Phera Plex at 60mg is probably much stronger than SD at 10mg. So strength isn't much of an argument. Of course some compounds don't really scale with increased dosage... but in general, it's all so different, it's hard to argue.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Out of what i've run so far, Superdrol has given me the best results

It is hard to define the strongest steroids as it's all dose dependent. Superdrol is strong, but Phera Plex at 60mg is probably much stronger than SD at 10mg. So strength isn't much of an argument. Of course some compounds don't really scale with increased dosage... but in general, it's all so different, it's hard to argue.
dude...dose for dose, sd is stronger than pplex. You take 30mg of each, I guarantee you'll get more benefit from the SD, particularly in terms of strength. I wouldn't tak 60mg of sd, but I 40mg sd is still stronger than 60mg pplex, I think. plus, pplex will be very wet, whereas the sd will be dry gains.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
has absolutely nothing to do with the oral designer steroid. and like everything else, yes there are sides, but everyone responds differently.

...i'll be finding out come Jan :D
You're a brave man. What'cha got? tren ace? I hear its' killer for strength, but I don't have the marbles. as is, MMV2 gives me no sides and I throw anywhere from 60-80lb on all my lifts. I was benching 325lb on 6 a day. Reeeeeeal nice.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
How about Anadrol/Anapolon/Hemogenin/Oxymetholone ( i don't know how you guys call it)?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
How about Anadrol/Anapolon/Hemogenin/Oxymetholone ( i don't know how you guys call it)?
Anadrol will put some weight on you, but generally speaking, most people will say it's not worth the sides/neg. impact. It's brutal on the liver, I understand. Better w/ a little dbol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude...dose for dose, sd is stronger than pplex. You take 30mg of each, I guarantee you'll get more benefit from the SD, particularly in terms of strength. I wouldn't tak 60mg of sd, but I 40mg sd is still stronger than 60mg pplex, I think. plus, pplex will be very wet, whereas the sd will be dry gains.
dose for dose, so what. Dose for dose, Anadrol blows, when it's one of the best steroids for throwing on mass and strength. I just don't see why the mg is part of the argument when our tabs and capsules are all arbitrary.

If he wants to know the strongest steroids on a mg per mg basis it's simple: cheque drops, methyl-tren, methyl test. Probably others i don't know about too.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
anadrol for an oral, tren for inject, methyltren for total annihilation of your body and the gym.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
dose for dose, so what. Dose for dose, Anadrol blows, when it's one of the best steroids for throwing on mass and strength. I just don't see why the mg is part of the argument when our tabs and capsules are all arbitrary.

If he wants to know the strongest steroids on a mg per mg basis it's simple: cheque drops, methyl-tren, methyl test. Probably others i don't know about too.
Well, because. sorry, but this one seems obvious. one wants the most gain with the least damage, or am I crazy? the more of a toxic compound you're taking the worse it is on your liver. if you can get the same weight with less, isn't that what you want? 30mg SD is not as bad as 60mg pplex.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, because. sorry, but this one seems obvious. one wants the most gain with the least damage, or am I crazy? the more of a toxic compound you're taking the worse it is on your liver. if you can get the same weight with less, isn't that what you want? 30mg SD is not as bad as 60mg pplex.
I don't even know what we're arguing about. All i'm saying is that it's not of much use to classify steroid strength on a mg/mg basis because they all have different potencies mg/mg and thus different ranges of dosing.

digitalbass

Awards
Im not talking about mg vs mg strength or gains. Or what is more toxic. Im just talking about best PERIOD.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
methyl-tren if what your asking is absolute strongest.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not talking about mg vs mg strength or gains. Or what is more toxic. Im just talking about best PERIOD.
Then i'm going to go with Nos and say Tren. In terms of strength and overall change in body composition, tren is among the best. 100mg ed of tren ace, nuff said.

nephilim: methyl tren scares me. lol.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha i used it at 1mg for 3 weeks prior to a show and it KICKED MY ASS. nothing like the injectable tren, much harsher, but great for strength and cutting up.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what we're arguing about. All i'm saying is that it's not of much use to classify steroid strength on a mg/mg basis because they all have different potencies mg/mg and thus different ranges of dosing.
I;m not trying to argue and DB, I don't get it. You;re not trying to judge mgs vs mg strength and toxicity? what the f**k are we going on then?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I;m not trying to argue and DB, I don't get it. You;re not trying to judge mgs vs mg strength and toxicity? what the f**k are we going on then?
I think he means if aas, ds, and ph were women, which one would you want to bang first?

No threesomes.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well put, hes not talking about whos the bitchest or which will cook breakfast for you.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
With that fresh in your minds I'd make this assumption...

Superdrol is that really hot girl that's prolly a freak in bed and you can't take home for christmas, and there's a high probability of herpes.

Test is the good girl you always knew you cared about, long walk on the beach kind of ****.

Hdrol is the girl you screw when testosterone is on a business trip....

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
With that fresh in your minds I'd make this assumption...

Superdrol is that really hot girl that's prolly a freak in bed and you can't take home for christmas, and there's a high probability of herpes.

Test is the good girl you always knew you cared about, long walk on the beach kind of ****.

Hdrol is the girl you screw when testosterone is on a business trip....
And tren is that bitch with bipolar. you ever f**ked a girl w/bipolar? crazy. lots of fun. but crazy.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i have....but im not 100 percent she had bipolar....it could have been a form of schizophrenia...its not what people make it out to be...they are both similar...and bipolar isnt a disorder that makes u go from happy to angry in 2 seconds like most people think..but yes...she WAS crazy lmao

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i have....but im not 100 percent she had bipolar....it could have been a form of schizophrenia...its not what people make it out to be...they are both similar...and bipolar isnt a disorder that makes u go from happy to angry in 2 seconds like most people think..but yes...she WAS crazy lmao
Really>]? I f*ed a bipolar and she was exactly like that. 1 minute cool, the next freaking out...which was fun if I happened to be in the saddle at the time.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
naw bipolar is a few days of mania followed by a spell of depression.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
naw bipolar is a few days of mania followed by a spell of depression.
there u go. but its not confined to just that....a bipolar person could have only mania and no depressive episodes, manic stages with only mild depressive episodes...OR depressive episodes with one or no manic episodes(no mania would prob classify as major depression).

if someone is acting happy then sad the next...could be acting. people THINK thats what it is but looking from a psychological standpoint thats not what the disorder is at all. just like the multiple personality disorder is HIGHLY debatable in the psychology world. you cant actualy tell if the person has multiple personalities or if he/she is faking it. i wont talk about it anymore kinda hijacking....sorry haha

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
And tren is that bitch with bipolar. you ever f**ked a girl w/bipolar? crazy. lots of fun. but crazy.
I think i have been with more crazy girls than a psychiatrist.

My second gf was bulimic and bipolar. The next one was anorexic. Then i dated a bipolar and obsessive-compulsive disorder girl for some time.

Finally, my most recent ex used to be lesbo before start dating me (serious, she even had told it to their parents) and also was bipolar. Listen to me guys: dating bi-curius girls = lots of fun! dating lesbo girls = no fun!

And yeah, the crazier the bitch is, the crazier they f**k!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think i have been with more crazy girls than a psychiatrist.

My second gf was bulimic and bipolar. The next one was anorexic. Then i dated a bipolar and obsessive-compulsive disorder girl for some time.

Finally, my most recent ex used to be lesbo before start dating me (serious, she even had told it to their parents) and also was bipolar. Listen to me guys: dating bi-curius girls = lots of fun! dating lesbo girls = no fun!

And yeah, the crazier the bitch is, the crazier they ****!
Well said...and kudos for your brave research in the field of laying crazy chicks>

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Well said...and kudos for your brave research in the field of laying crazy chicks>
I broke up with her just a couple months ago after almost 3 years together. She is doing girls again.

About my brave research: my mom is psychologist and she tells me that someone should gave an honorary degree os something like that, hehehehehe...