Pulsing Superdrol ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if you were to pulse sd how you would do it ? i have always ran it ed for 3 weeks at 20-20-30 and my last one at 20-30-30.

If pulsing how long would you run it for ? how many times a week and what dose would you run ? i have never pulsed anything but wana give it a go. Also if anyone has done a sd pulse how were your results ?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of people liking the SD pulse. UnrealMachine on here loved it IIRC.

I'd pulse it at 20mg for 4-6 weeks, pulsing 3 times a week. I'd also follow up with a full PCT if it were me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i never did the pulse on it. i was gonna pulse to jumpstart my Test cycle but ultimately didn't.

SD is by far my favorite oral though and one of these days i'm going to pulse it for 6-8 weeks something crazy and fun.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
i never pulsed it either have always just done the 3 week ed cycles. But after reading the how to pulse thread i am thinking of 30mg or 40mg (10 pre-w & 20 post-w or 20 pre-w and 20 post-w) 3 x a week for 6-8 weeks depending how i feel. But probaly 8 :)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i never did the pulse on it. i was gonna pulse to jumpstart my Test cycle but ultimately didn't.

SD is by far my favorite oral though and one of these days i'm going to pulse it for 6-8 weeks something crazy and fun.
Oh, damn thats right. There was another guy who pulsed it 4 weeks at 20mg (pulse 3 times a week) and loved it. I remembered you mentioning it though!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, damn thats right. There was another guy who pulsed it 4 weeks at 20mg (pulse 3 times a week) and loved it. I remembered you mentioning it though!
Yeah i think every SD pulse i've read about, the user gave it very positive reviews.

It makes perfect sense: SD is a very strong and fast acting compound which makes it PERFECT for pulsing. The problem with running SD straight is that shutdown and toxicity are relatively high, so cycles seldom exceed 4 weeks. Of course we all know about the relationship between time on cycle and amount of gains kept -- we want to run cycles longer so we can keep our gains.

Pulsing SD allows you to have its potency spread out over 4-8 weeks instead of the usual 2-4 weeks so that quality gains can be made and maintained. Everytime i think about it, it just hits me that pulsing SD for 8 weeks is probably one of the better oral-only cycles you can do. I gain like a fiend on Superdrol, and spread out over 2 months vs. 1 means it's way more keepable.

I think 20mg working your way up to 30mg is ideal, don't think there will be much benefit from 40.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
My protocol when i pulsed (which was discontinued due to joint discomfort after recent surgery):

Wk1: 10, 20, 20
Wk2: 20, 20, 30
wk3: 30, 30, 30
wk4: OFF
wk5: 10,20,20
wk6: 20,30,30
wk7: 30,30, 40

Pulsed EOD

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i never pulsed it either have always just done the 3 week ed cycles. But after reading the how to pulse thread i am thinking of 30mg or 40mg (10 pre-w & 20 post-w or 20 pre-w and 20 post-w) 3 x a week for 6-8 weeks depending how i feel. But probaly 8 :)
Epi is really effective with pulses, so I'd think SD would be too. Now, I pulsed epi and hated it. I found it shutting me down hard on the days I wasn't taking it. Then when I would I'd feel ok.

From my experience, pulsing actually worked best when I was pulsing 1 oral and dosing another lighter one ED. Like pulsing sd and take winztrol daily, for example.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi is really effective with pulses, so I'd think SD would be too. Now, I pulsed epi and hated it. I found it shutting me down hard on the days I wasn't taking it. Then when I would I'd feel ok.

From my experience, pulsing actually worked best when I was pulsing 1 oral and dosing another lighter one ED. Like pulsing sd and take winztrol daily, for example.
A pulse run over a base. That is a very appealing idea as well, the best bases are mild enough to run a long time. I think it was Kernkraft who got a very good idea in his head: to pulse SD and run 1T as a base. To me 1T makes an excellent base as it's very potent but being a transdermal has negligible toxicity. But low dosed Hdrol or... Bold (MAYBE) or any of the milder stacker-type steroids can make a decent base.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
A pulse run over a base. That is a very appealing idea as well, the best bases are mild enough to run a long time. I think it was Kernkraft who got a very good idea in his head: to pulse SD and run 1T as a base. To me 1T makes an excellent base as it's very potent but being a transdermal has negligible toxicity. But low dosed Hdrol or... Bold (MAYBE) or any of the milder stacker-type steroids can make a decent base.
yeah, but that's death on your liver. hdrol is nasty as is, and SD...well, no point even bringing that up.

I've actually theorized a 6 weeker that start w/ 2 of sd over a hdrol low dose run, then ramps hdrol up to like 100 or 150 for the last 4, but that would literally KILL your liver values. Me , Tlake and GMoney have all talked about doing it, but no one has yet. It'd be REALLY bad for you, but you'd probably put like 20lb on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anyone know the half life of SD?
i think it's ~6 hours

yeah, but that's death on your liver. hdrol is nasty as is, and SD...well, no point even bringing that up.

I've actually theorized a 6 weeker that start w/ 2 of sd over a hdrol low dose run, then ramps hdrol up to like 100 or 150 for the last 4, but that would literally KILL your liver values. Me , Tlake and GMoney have all talked about doing it, but no one has yet. It'd be REALLY bad for you, but you'd probably put like 20lb on.
Death on your liver? Low dosed Hdrol with pulsed Superdrol is not death on your liver. I just read a thread here about a guy who did get (almost) death to his liver and he took SD&PP for 8 months straight. I think ur liver can handle 6 weeks of pulsed SD. Man u should see what hardcore orals cycles look like.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards

don't get me wrong but the appealing side of pulsing is to be able to use said compound while putting off the sides for as long as possible and/or avoiding them. Another benefit is to take advantage of hormonal rebounds, which would be surpressed (i believe) if running a "base"

correct me if im wrong.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i think it's ~6 hours

Death on your liver? Low dosed Hdrol with pulsed Superdrol is not death on your liver. I just read a thread here about a guy who did get (almost) death to his liver and he took SD&PP for 8 months straight. I think ur liver can handle 6 weeks of pulsed SD. Man u should see what hardcore orals cycles look like.
nah homeboy. read it again. it's 2 weeks where they coincide at regular dosing, then 4 weeks at high dose hdrol. those last 4 alone would do damage (not sayign I haven't been known to rock 150mg hdrol, but it's not good for you).

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong but the appealing side of pulsing is to be able to use said compound while putting off the sides for as long as possible and/or avoiding them. Another benefit is to take advantage of hormonal rebounds, which would be surpressed (i believe) if running a "base"

correct me if im wrong.
Again, this was my personal reaction. Days off were days shut down. Having a base cured that. I'm not preaching it, just giving my experience. If you're hoping for 0 side to shutdown, it could happen, but isn't likely.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You quoted my text and said "yeah, but that's death on your liver"

What i said was low dosed Hdrol or another mild base with SD pulsed over it. I said this before you mentioned whatever cycle you are talking about.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Again, this was my personal reaction. Days off were days shut down. Having a base cured that. I'm not preaching it, just giving my experience. If you're hoping for 0 side to shutdown, it could happen, but isn't likely.
Everyone definitely reacts differently for sure. Have you tried running an AI or anti-cort on off days?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think it's ~6 hours
if that's true, then my problem with pulseing stands. why, on earth would someone want go up and down with their hormones for 6 to 8 weeks. why not just run a cycle, and do a proper PCT?

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Took this from a different thread I posed in concerning pulsing.

Pulsing creates a positive rebound in hormone levels which helps to fend off shutting down. For instance, SD pulsed 3times per week at 30mg will yeild a total of 90mg for the week, instead of 15 or 20 mg ED which totals 140mg for the week. The reduced dosing limits the body's exposure to the compound and results in reduced side effects in that given period of time. 3 weeks would yeild 420mg on a straight cycle as opposed to 270mg pulsed. Of course, you wont see the same results over the period of 3 weeks, but you will see a major improvement versus not running a cycle at all.
Additionally, pulsing enables harsh compounds to be utilized for longer periods of time for instance superdrol over 6 weeks, without the full side effects until later in the cycle, if at all. Everyone will react differently to different compounds as you know. Some people experience the side effects regardless, but from personal experience I have pulsed superdrol and pheraplex together with outstanding results and no side effects. More androgenic coumpounds to be used pre workout and more anabolics used post. My PCT was very easy as I was never shut down and I retained almost all of my gains.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You quoted my text and said "yeah, but that's death on your liver"

What i said was low dosed Hdrol or another mild base with SD pulsed over it. I said this before you mentioned whatever cycle you are talking about.
\

Sorry...didn't mean you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took this from a different thread I posed in concerning pulsing.
that quoted material is spot on. Pulsing is very useful, i think everyone who has tried it understands that it works, regardless of how much they decide to use it now. Always a lot of skepticism from those who haven't tried it.

Maybe it doesn't work as well for some people as others. Pulsing really mitigates shutdown because your body has every other day to rebound so the overall onset of suppression is extremely slow.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Everyone definitely reacts differently for sure. Have you tried running an AI or anti-cort on off days?
This is true. Also, I don't react well to epi, so that might have had something to do with it. I've tried it 3 times, and each time I got shutdown within the first week. I also get really aggressive, high bp and bad headaches, where even on TRN I didn't get any of those sides, and that compound's known for all three! No accounting for personal physiology, you know?

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
How much Phera and ow much SD did you take?
How long, and how much did you gain in both lbm and strenght?
I cant find my log of it, was on my old hard drive and it crashed so im SOL and in turn so are you sorry. You can ask any and all questions, but if I do remember correctly and The phera/SD i ran was a straight cycle. I ran it IIRC 4 weeks straight. Pretty straight forward, started low dosing and ramped up. Phera at 40mg and super at 20mg. So dosing was something like 15, 20, 30, 40 for PP and 10, 15, 15, 20 for SD. As far as lbm, im talking about 10lbs i believe from like 175 to 185, but where I saw a difference was really in strength, went from clean & pressing like 155 to like 235. Bench from like 225x3 to like 275x8.

If you have any questions regarding pulsing SD and PP or a straight cycle dont be afraid to ask, I can help.

This is true. Also, I don't react well to epi, so that might have had something to do with it. I've tried it 3 times, and each time I got shutdown within the first week. I also get really aggressive, high bp and bad headaches, where even on TRN I didn't get any of those sides, and that compound's known for all three! No accounting for personal physiology, you know?
Yeah dude, personally there hasnt been a compound that doesnt like me. I have tried 1ad,4ad; m1t (10lbs,10 days - ridiculous); SD/PP redonk strength gains; sd pulse was discontinued due to joint issues but I am planning on turn of the year possibly making another run at something. Its TBD :thumbsup: Suggestions??? haha

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I cant find my log of it, was on my old hard drive and it crashed so im SOL and in turn so are you sorry. You can ask any and all questions, but if I do remember correctly and The phera/SD i ran was a straight cycle. I ran it IIRC 4 weeks straight. Pretty straight forward, started low dosing and ramped up. Phera at 40mg and super at 20mg. So dosing was something like 15, 20, 30, 40 for PP and 10, 15, 15, 20 for SD. As far as lbm, im talking about 10lbs i believe from like 175 to 185, but where I saw a difference was really in strength, went from clean & pressing like 155 to like 235. Bench from like 225x3 to like 275x8.

If you have any questions regarding pulsing SD and PP or a straight cycle dont be afraid to ask, I can help.

Yeah dude, personally there hasnt been a compound that doesnt like me. I have tried 1ad,4ad; m1t (10lbs,10 days - ridiculous); SD/PP redonk strength gains; sd pulse was discontinued due to joint issues but I am planning on turn of the year possibly making another run at something. Its TBD :thumbsup: Suggestions??? haha
You only gained 10lb from that much of each compound over 4 weeks? Somethings ain't right there. Most people report at least 10 from 2-3 weeks on SD solo. Were you trying to cut/eating caloric deficit?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You only gained 10lb from that much of each compound over 4 weeks? Somethings ain't right there. Most people report at least 10 from 2-3 weeks on SD solo. Were you trying to cut/eating caloric deficit?
Not everybody pigs out on cycle, 10 pounds in a month probably just means 10 solid pounds as opposed to 15-20 bloated pounds. Doesn't necessarily mean a calorie deficient diet, but rather a clean-bulking diet.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
well my diet was 31-3500 cals a day depending on the day macros somewhere in the ballpark of 40%p 40%c 20%f ... that being said i wasnt hoofing down cals and my goal wasnt to just put on weight, but rather to put on clean quality weight but focus was definitely on strength side. I am typically a hard gainer (meso, with real low bf 8%ish) to begin with, I can usually put on weight as I want, but in the same light I generally aim for a clean bulk.

embrance

Awards
Not tomake another thread asking for SDROL pulsing as I found all the info I needed here.But one question:
As Im goinf gor 20mg on training days,I was thinkng of taking two full dosages of Cycle Assist the same days,not the next off day,as SDROL is strong substance.On off days I take nothing.What do you people think?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I think you should take the cycle assist on your off days. Cycle assist has supplements for your liver, which is good. But if you take them ONLY on your on days, it will strengthen your liver and therefore aid it in removing the SD from your body. I would take the cycle assist servings on your off days, that way you repair your liver without inhibiting absorbtion. This is just my personal take based on Dr. D's original thread.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Not tomake another thread asking for SDROL pulsing as I found all the info I needed here.But one question:
As Im goinf gor 20mg on training days,I was thinkng of taking two full dosages of Cycle Assist the same days,not the next off day,as SDROL is strong substance.On off days I take nothing.What do you people think?
I would take it every day.

embrance

Awards
I would take it every day.
You mean the Cycle Assist?

I am thinking of buying Chaparral Labs Megavol,which has a small ammount of protectants in it,so with 20mg pulsing I will be fine.THen on off days take Cycle assist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lacrossedude6 Anabolics 26
BigVida Anabolics 46
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 0