Pro-Hormones from the U.K.?
- 12-14-2008, 10:24 AM
- 12-14-2008, 10:42 AM
12-14-2008, 12:48 PM
It's illegal to accept USD as payment in the UK. Having said that the only way you could possibly attempt to pay with USD is if you airmailed a wad of bills.
If you pay with a card then you are buying using pounds. Essentially, your bank exchanges 'imaginary' dollars into 'imaginary' pounds.
It's usually between 1.5-2 USD to one GBP. But everything is more unstable atm anyway.
You can find out the exchange rate at www.xe.com
12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
12-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Just out of curiosity. I wonder if people actual try to buy illegal steroids like M1T and etc. from the UK and bring it to the US.
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
12-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 95Last Post: 02-11-2015, 09:30 PM
- By Rnunez91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:42 PM
- By Rnunez91 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:10 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2003, 02:48 PM