How would you take these Pills?

TheDees

Awards
Hi guys I just got an early xmass present and was wondering how I should take all these pills to gain max result. I have Tokyo test, Tokyo clomidex, epistane, cycle support, and post cycle support. So I don’t know if I should take them both together and use it all in one month or if I should take the Tokyo things one month and then the next month take the epistane and cycle support and then take the post cycle support? Which way do you think ill gain the most out of? Thanks for the help guys. O ya I forgot to mention the Tokyo pills have about 20 days of usage out of them.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know anything about tokyo clomidex or test,

what are they?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
i dont know anything about tokyo clomidex or test,

what are they?
Its from Tokkyo Nurtion, the clomidex is the same as estro xtreme from acl which is formestane, and the test is Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one, which I think is a 1AD clone?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many cycles have you done, is this your first?

Stats?

TheDees

Awards
yes, of those. but i have not taken anything in over 6 months.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
run the epi and test together with cycle support and then use the clomidex and pcs together for pct

TheDees

Awards
Ok I just got some more pills. My brother couldn’t take them so I get them now :p anyways here’s a bigger list of things. How would you guys break them up? Also add if I need to add something to the combo or not.

H-drol
2 bottles of Epistane
Post cycle support by anabolic innovations
Tokkyo clomidex
Tokkyo test
Cycle support by anabolic innovations
Dialene 4X by Scivation

I was planning on taking it like this but don’t know if ill get max results from it or is it’s stupid to take them like this.
Dialene 4x to loose some body fat before I try building a lot of muscle, and after im done with that bottle I would start my muscle gainers like this. 2 bottles of Epistane, Cycle support, for the first month. Then Tokkyo clomidex, Tokkyo test, H-drol, Cycle support, for the second month. After those 2 months I was going to take the Post cycle support.

Thoughts? Thanks again guys.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got some more pills. My brother couldn’t take them so I get them now :p anyways here’s a bigger list of things. How would you guys break them up? Also add if I need to add something to the combo or not.

H-drol
2 bottles of Epistane
Post cycle support by anabolic innovations
Tokkyo clomidex
Tokkyo test
Cycle support by anabolic innovations
Dialene 4X by Scivation

I was planning on taking it like this but don’t know if ill get max results from it or is it’s stupid to take them like this.
Dialene 4x to loose some body fat before I try building a lot of muscle, and after im done with that bottle I would start my muscle gainers like this. 2 bottles of Epistane, Cycle support, for the first month. Then Tokkyo clomidex, Tokkyo test, H-drol, Cycle support, for the second month. After those 2 months I was going to take the Post cycle support.

Thoughts? Thanks again guys.
A) Tell us your age, height, weight, # yrs SERIOUS lifting experience, experience w/AAS (injectable and/or oral), and your goals.

B) What is your PCT like?

C) You sound like a noobie to me...I'll wait for your feedback though. You mentioned taking 2 "bottles" of Epistane for the 1st month. Experienced users have a planned dosage (example - mgs/week: 10/20/30/40). Being a noobie is fine, if you do your homework and are ready for hormones.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of Epi for a single run?

Asuming you should be taking any of these supps at all, and this is your first time, which I am guessing is true, I would run the Epi 10/20/30/40 with the cycle support, for 4 weeks, do a proper (read up on a proper PCT, you DONT have what you need for this) 4 week PCT, wait ATLEAST 8 weeks (I would wait longer), and do it all over again.

TheDees

Awards
5'11 , 193 weight, 23 years of age, years lifting on and off about 3-4 years, about a years of experience lifting hard with oral's (tren, mass, estro blockers,tt40, hmg) my only pct is the Post cycle support by anabolic innovations. so im guessing i need alot more for the pct?

TheDees

Awards
2 bottles of Epi for a single run?

Asuming you should be taking any of these supps at all, and this is your first time, which I am guessing is true, I would run the Epi 10/20/30/40 with the cycle support, for 4 weeks, do a proper (read up on a proper PCT, you DONT have what you need for this) 4 week PCT, wait ATLEAST 8 weeks (I would wait longer), and do it all over again.
Hmmm. maybe I read something wrong I thought I read somewhere that you can do a 4 week cycle of epi or 8 weeks? Is that to much? Ya im going to add another estro block to my pct. anyways do you think this will be better assuming an 8 weeks of epi is ok to do.

First month epi hdrol 2nd month epi again and the tokkyo test and the 3rd month will be mass fx (estro blocker) and pct?

Dos this sound better or am i still way off?

Thanks again for any help.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. maybe I read something wrong I thought I read somewhere that you can do a 4 week cycle of epi or 8 weeks? Is that to much? Ya im going to add another estro block to my pct. anyways do you think this will be better assuming an 8 weeks of epi is ok to do.

First month epi hdrol 2nd month epi again and the tokkyo test and the 3rd month will be mass fx (estro blocker) and pct?

Still way off, 8 weeks of epi probably isn't a great idea, then mix it with H-drol, and whatever the other stuff is, and it's and even worse idea, and then throw in the OTC PCT for your 8 weeks cycle and its yet an even worse idea.

Why are you so set on using everything at once? you will only be able to gain so much keep able mass in one short period of time anyways, running the epi in 2 separate cycles would without a doubt produce much better mass/strength gains in the end than one big long super toxic, suppressive 8 week cycle.

And to use any of the PH/PS's you have on hand you will need to look into the use of research chem's in order to provide and adequate PCT.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:blink:

Look I'm just simply going to say that what you have planned will do real damage to you and is obvious you have a lot more research to do in regards to running a cycle. Please read through these couple of threads to get you started and please take your time. These are not things to take lightly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
One question sir, are you serious? Are you serious about your goals, your training, and most importantly your health? Judging by the content of this thread and your other thread, my initial reaction is no. I hope you take the time to really sit down and think about what all you're doing to yourself.

On your previous runs (tren, mass, tt40, hmg,) that you mentioned did you take anything like a SERM for adequate post cycle (not 6oxo/novedex/etc)? Is there a chance that because you may not have that your hormones are still suppressed and the only way you're able to make any headway in the gym is to go back on cycle?

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I would just prefer that you were 100% ready/informed about what you plan to do. Good Luck.

TheDees

Awards
One question sir, are you serious? Are you serious about your goals, your training, and most importantly your health? Judging by the content of this thread and your other thread, my initial reaction is no. I hope you take the time to really sit down and think about what all you're doing to yourself.

On your previous runs (tren, mass, tt40, hmg,) that you mentioned did you take anything like a SERM for adequate post cycle (not 6oxo/novedex/etc)? Is there a chance that because you may not have that your hormones are still suppressed and the only way you're able to make any headway in the gym is to go back on cycle?

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I would just prefer that you were 100% ready/informed about what you plan to do. Good Luck.
Yes im serious, that is why im now on the thread instead of talking to people at max muscle lol. Anyways thanks for your help. To tell the truth I was not 100% informed on things because I was trained by someone at a max muscle and did not know much about anything lol. For any of my previous cycles ive taken ive only went on an estro block as my pct and yes my hormones are still out of wack from not cycling off correctly. But to be honest I improve in the gym very fast so thats not a problem. Im cycling for the looks not the gains in the gym.

So can i not take an 8 week cycle of epi by it self? Anything ive been on before always was an 4 week or an 8 week cycle? is epi different?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep researching and keep asking questions. Don't get scared and run away if you get flamed, cool? Everyone needs to start somewhere and I would prefer you learn from people on this board. There is really good knowledge.

Search button at top is great and uses google through the site. Type in variations of your questions and I can promise you it's prolly been asked and answered already.

Epi - Average consensus and run is 4 wks. Some stretch it to 5 wks. Remember Epi is methylated and is not healthy for your liver (no steroid is) but since it is methylated and taken orally then it's going to hit your twice. Even though Epi is milder than lots of other compounds.

TheDees

Awards
Well im searching for a proper PCT cycle right now? Care to help? My body is still out of wack from 5 months ago when I did a cycle and got sick and ended up not doing a PCT at all. So before I do epi im going to try and fix my body right now with a proper pct? Right now I have already cycle support and post cycle support but I cannot find a serm through nutra planet? Care to point me in the write direction for a serm? And what do you suggest me take right now for the lost PCT I did not take way back? I was thinking that above pcs, cycle support, and a serm?