xtreme tren and m-drol stack help

BT200

Awards
Hey guys i was planning on running a solo m-dol cycle but decided to run some xtreme tren along with it. It's non methalyted so do you think it would be alright to run along with the m-drol? And what doses should i run. I was thinking weeks 1-6 xtreme tren at 90mg and weeks 1-3 m-drol at 10mg. Let me know what yall think.:bb3:

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I will be stacking Dienedrone (tren X clone) and Methadrol (superdorl clone) take a look at my thread. Not sure about doses yet.

I can't post links yet. Hope this help you: forum/steroids/108907-stack-dienedrone-m.html

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
From my research 4-5 weeks is the most you would want to do on Xtreme Tren. I will be running Xtreme Tren week 1-4 at 90mg and P-Plex Week 2 - 5 at 30mg. Make sure you have your prolactin supplements in order. M-Drol is a little harsher than P-Plex, but your gains should be our of site.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Run xtreme tren for 6 weeks and add m-drol to the last 2 or 3 weeks of that cycle.

tren at 30 60 60 90 90 90
m drol at 10 20 20, or 20 20 20, or 10 20 30, or at 20 20 20

your libido will be destroyed, but your gains and strenght will be pretty amazing.

Libido or Mass? tough question :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this is going to be interesting. make sure u have alot of blood pressure support; its going to be crazy.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO you do not not to stack anything with M-drol but if you do that cycle expect to be shutdown hard. I would suggest Cycle Support preloaded for 14 days before and during the cycle. For pct a SERM is a must.:thumbsup:

BT200

Awards
What do you recomend to help with the blood pressure on cycle?