Finished First Cycle

U of R Man

Awards
Well I just finished up my first cycle...Being a college student it went extremely well considering all the difficult factors involved.  Here we go:

• 500 mg Test Enanthanate (Shots twice a week Sunday and Thursday)
  • 300 mg Deca (Shot on Sunday Only)
I started out at 175 pounds and 5' 7"...I was coming off of a CKD so my body weight was closer to 180 once I started bulking because of water retention.  I ended at 210 pounds and have since come down to 202 after beginning PCT.  I'm taking Clomid post cycle and I have to say now that the bloat has subsided the underlying results are really amazing.  All of my measurements went up...including my waist but only by half and inch so big deal.  I haven't done max lifts in a while, but I used to be able to get 225 for 6 on my final set of bench...I just did chest today and finished with 275 for 8 on my final set.  I'm really pleased with everything that has increased and I can't wait for cutting up in February :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good work, keep us posted on yer plans for cutting.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Big man at 5'7, 200 plus..... good work and stay solid throughout the pct. dont want your hard earned gains to be wiped out with an ass pct
Sage

U of R Man

Awards
Thanks a lot guys...I have to say that I would not be closer to reaching my goals if it wasn't for all the information I've found here...I experimented with PH's, transdermals and homebrews, but eventually I just decided to take the plunge.  Researching for over a year and a half helped my confidence a lot.  A big thank you goes out to all of you at this forum who have been really helpful.  And Manbeast, I can't wait until February.  It won't be a fullblown cutting cycle as I'd still like to add 10 or 15 pounds, but I'll be eating a lot cleaner and can't wait to see the results.  225 by next fall, let's do it !

T-Bar

Awards
That's awesome man. How long did the test take to kick in?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle, please share your diet and training.

U of R Man

Awards
The test took about two and a half weeks before I could really tell a difference.  By midway through my week it kicked in, and I knew I was in love :)  Also, my diet was between 4000 and 4500 calories a day.  I made an effort to get 250 grams of protein a day, and the rest I would just get however I could.  I will be eating much cleaner this time around, but I was interested in shear mass gain.  I was working out on a five day split.

Mon: Chest

Tues: Back

Wed: Legs

Thurs: Shoulders

Fri: Arms

Sat and Sun: OFF