my 3rd cycle

newroginny12

Awards
what's up guys I'm thinking of doing my 3rd cycle which will be Test E Tren A and maybe some A bombs...I'm 5 ft 9 and 170 lbs I'm 21 and I'm not too sure about how I should dose my cycle to be honest I never tried tren before...the past two cycles I have done were both the same test e and deca...I'd appreciate all u guys comments n ideas..thanks

newroginny12

Awards
I have actually been doing some research and the average doseage of tren a that I have seen for a guy my size is 37.5 to 75 eod but I'm not sure about the A-bombs...are they a good idea to throw in with the tren and test? and for the test e I was figuring I would do 250ml mondays n thursdays how do you think that sounds?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have actually been doing some research and the average doseage of tren a that I have seen for a guy my size is 37.5 to 75 eod but I'm not sure about the A-bombs...are they a good idea to throw in with the tren and test? and for the test e I was figuring I would do 250ml mondays n thursdays how do you think that sounds?
sounds good.
500mg test e EW
37.5 - 50mg tren a ED or 75-100mg EOD
Abomb 50mg is probably enough for your size

newroginny12

Awards
allrite cool...thnks for the response...now I don't wanna sound annoying but I want to make sure I go thru with this the right way soo.....I figured I start test for weeks 1 thru 10 then around week 4 to start the tren but I'm not sure when I should start the abombs...before the tren???and for pct wat should I get clomid and wen should I start it? I have nolvadex sitting around but from the research I don't think it'll do any good for the tren

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right. the abomb you can do the first 4 weeks then the tren after that.

if you shoot 10 weeks of test then your pct will start about 2 weeks from you last shot. So just before week 13. You can use any SERM for PCT.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, you're 21 and this will be your first cycle. When did you start cycling/lifting?

newroginny12

Awards
okay so then that means I can use nolva for pct....ill find the proper dosage for it unless u feel like tellen me it...which u don't have 2 buttt this is wat I gott
week 1-10 Test E. @ 500/week
week 1-4 Anandrol @ 50mg ED
week 4-10 Tren A. @ 75-100 EOD
Week 12 Nolva @ ?

also its a little off topic but is connected w this but. I have had a varicocelectomy aboout 8 weeks ago and I just wanted to know if anyone had any info if the gear could mess w my procedure that was done and if not...its understandable... I posted this question in another thread someone else had started and neverr received a response

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what were your first 2 cycles and where are the gains?

newroginny12

Awards
Just curious, you're 21 and this will be your first cycle. When did you start cycling/lifting?
this will be my 3rd cycle and first cycle using the tren and anadrol....I started lifting seriously when I was 17...I started w the gear probably younger than I should have (19) out of stupidity but now I'm ready to do it right and can't wait to see the results

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this will be my 3rd cycle and first cycle using the tren and anadrol....I started lifting seriously when I was 17...I started w the gear probably younger than I should have (19) out of stupidity but now I'm ready to do it right and can't wait to see the results
not trying to knock u but ur diet must be horrible. 2 Test/Deca cycles should have ATLEAST yielded 15lbs EACH. meaning u started steroids at 140 or less. UNLESS u actually gained more and just lost all ur gains. either way u seem to have a lot to fix. what were ur PCTs like for ur other cycles? have u ever heard of HCG?....because u probably needed it on the test/deca cycles and will most definitely need it for this cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya man that's my thinking 2 cycles and still 170 pounds, something is wrong. We need to look at the bigger picture and fix the real problem (diet probably) or else #3 will be another waste.

newroginny12

Awards
honestly my diet isn't the best but its definatly not horrible but it does need work which is next on my list...I rarely ever eat any fast food...once in a blue but I do take in a lot of carbs(mostly bread) and I did gain more my highest weight was 188 and like you said I lost it once I stopped and the reason for that is bc I had a varicocele and was forced to stop working out for months and also probably because I didn't have pct for either (I know...I know) as for HCG I have heard of it but cannot seem to find it...its easier for me to find the gear then it is for the HCG and SERMS which is why I didn't take them originally but like I said it was out of stupidity even starting that young

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Honestly without proper diet, cycling is a waste of gear. We're not saying you have to be on a super clean diet, it just depends on what you're going for... bulking or cutting. Are you getting enough protein? Cabrs? Fats? Diet and training = first priority, then gear.

newroginny12

Awards
Honestly without proper diet, cycling is a waste of gear. We're not saying you have to be on a super clean diet, it just depends on what you're going for... bulking or cutting. Are you getting enough protein? Cabrs? Fats? Diet and training = first priority, then gear.
I am actually going to do some research on a proper diet but its hard to find the ideal diet...I would love to find it...and what I'm going for is both bulking and somewhat cutting I'm more focused on the lean mass gains which is why I figured I'd throw the a bombs in before the tren...btw I appreciate all the criticism and concerns its giving me more to think about

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of info on here about proper dieting, do some research and you'll find what you're looking for I'm sure. That was always what I struggled with when I first started lifting, but when I figured dieting out, I blew up!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
okay so then that means I can use nolva for pct....ill find the proper dosage for it unless u feel like tellen me it...which u don't have 2 buttt this is wat I gott
week 1-10 Test E. @ 500/week
week 1-4 Anandrol @ 50mg ED
week 4-10 Tren A. @ 75-100 EOD
Week 12 Nolva @ ?
Are you overlapping the drol and tren for that week or bridging them with first 4 drol, last 6 tren?

Definitely check out diet stuff first. Thats the hardest part for me to keep strait too.

newroginny12

Awards
Are you overlapping the drol and tren for that week or bridging them with first 4 drol, last 6 tren?

Definitely check out diet stuff first. Thats the hardest part for me to keep strait too.
last 6 tren:thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
honestly my diet isn't the best but its definatly not horrible but it does need work which is next on my list...I rarely ever eat any fast food...once in a blue but I do take in a lot of carbs(mostly bread) and I did gain more my highest weight was 188 and like you said I lost it once I stopped and the reason for that is bc I had a varicocele and was forced to stop working out for months and also probably because I didn't have pct for either (I know...I know) as for HCG I have heard of it but cannot seem to find it...its easier for me to find the gear then it is for the HCG and SERMS which is why I didn't take them originally but like I said it was out of stupidity even starting that young

diet needs to be FIRST on ur list.

there are plenty of sources out there for SERMs, as for HCG, its a little harder but there are still places out there to get it. im not saying ur being cheap, but if money is an issue then dont use tren.

first time tren use SHOULD require having cabergoline/dostinex on hand and HCG during the cycle. if u cant get those then i wouldnt run the cycle, but its ur health, not mine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a safe legit source of HCG is hard to find imo its like the hardest lol

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These 3 compounds are potent by themselves. Stacking them is very aggressive and should be considered for advanced users who compete. If you have never tried tren or anadrol I would encourage you not to include both in your next course. Testosterone is a great base for all cycles and is great as a stand alone builder. I feel a sense of well being on testosterone and my libido and energy is elevated. It performs in the gym and is exactly what our bodies were designed for.
Anadrol stacked with test is quite potent and frankly if you cannot build off of these 2 compounds something is wrong with your nutrition, training or recovery. I am not a big fan of orals because of organ stress and the negative effects on blood lipids but a duration of 8 weeks or less combined with a blood draw is acceptable risk for me.
Tren is not a very enjoyable aas. It can often times cause anxiety, insomnia, increased sweating and irratibility. I would encourage you to leave it out this course and see how your body responds to anadrol and testosterone.

good luck and let us know how it goes!