1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

PH's and Drug Testing

I had a thought about making a thread to discuss how different PH's show up on various drug tests that some of us may encounter (luckily not myself). I do not know much in regards to specific testing technology and the like, and I'm thinking many of you will have some great info on this. I think it would be handy to have a centralized chart (like LG's basically) or thread regarding the different:

Steroid testing methods

The various used PH's (a combo with LG's chart maybe)

How they may (or may not) show up on each test

What to do to have this not happen or workarounds

An idea anyway, any takers?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bump
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.82%

would 1-test metabolites in the system not show up for steroid abuse once t-levels have lowered to the normal range since it is a new steroid and most drug tests dont test for it?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    would 1-test metabolites in the system not show up for steroid abuse once t-levels have lowered to the normal range since it is a new steroid and most drug tests dont test for it?
    That's the assumption I'm under, yes. I'm thinking more of 4-AD, 1,4Andro, 3-Alpha, 19nor and others.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%

Ok, I did some looking around, and copied this from Spydie over at Bolex (this was in regards to deca and test):

Don't worry a work place screening is an EMIT test (Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique) it tests for metabolites, not the actual drug itself. A reagent is added to the specimen and it bonds to the metabolites of the drug being tested for.
    and usually has a screening for adulterating agents: Fluorescent Polarization Immunoassay (FPIA). the only tests you need to worry about is the GC/MS (Gas Chromatographer/ Mass Spectrometer) test is a two step procedure. First, the sample is injected into the machine where the Gas Spectrometer breaks it down into its component parts. Then the Mass Spectrometer identifies the precise molecular “fingerprint” of the compounds and a computer generates a report of the results.
    and the second is the HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) test and the Gas Spectrometer tests are similarly performed, except a liquid carries the specimen through the chromatographic columns and the columns aren’t placed into a heated compartment. HPLC is what they use for the NCAA and Olympics. they cost from 300-400 bucks a pop.

Now, can anyone elaborate on these testing methods at all? Or should I just keep looking and actually do the work myself

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH and drug testing
    By Mrpersinality in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. gabatropin and drug tests
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1