Is cyclo Tren anygood?

trentime420

Awards
research estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione run a simple search or prepare to get flamed

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
research estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione run a simple search or prepare to get flamed
we don't flame people here..this isn't bb.com. OP just run a search for the compound. i know there have been logs on it here and i'm sure there is tons of info on the web.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i don't know anyone that's ran "cyclo tren" specifically. as far as just normal conversation about tren, yes its great! NP is working on getting dienedrone back on the menu as well :)

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is the same as 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione. I've ran tren extreme, which has the same compound at 3x30mg ED. Cyclo Tren is 2x35mg ED, i think it's okay. Although, AMS Dienedrone is cheaper.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im running cyclo bolan right now and its been good to me so far im up 9 pounds in 2 weeks and feelin hard as brick. I know its two diffrent products but same company. I think there pretty good products.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
my friend but really bad gyno from cyclo tren but he ran novadex xt as a PCT. so use a serm and 200mg of b-6 during pct but watch for sides at the high dose but its good against prolactin gyno.

by the way i heard cyclo bolan is horrible because its doses. each pill isl ike 15 mg of superdrol and 12.5 of hdrol whats up with that?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've ran it with great results 2 pills a day some say you need 3 but i got great results at 70mg with no sides. I've heard alot of people say 100mg is where you can start seeing sides on this compound.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
The company said the switched some things around and that it shouldnt convert to to estro. I followd this guys thread on pro sorce. net, and he did a real exstensive log allthe way into post and he had no sides and has been cool since he got off. Truthfully I wasnt gone to run a serm, I have read some good things and bad things about them. It looks like it could be hit or miss sometimes. I got my test stack from primordal the other day and Im gonna pick up a few other things. I had orderd I force reversotal but it was on back order for two weeks. Im donna run tht 2 weeks after I get done with my pp stack. The dosage at my size might be ok Im over two twenty, a lot of guys have to remember that these compounds affect you in diffrent ways at diffrent sizes and a lot of other things as well. I aint no chem expert or nothing so, I do appreciate the info though bro. This is why Im not gonna run a cycle for a while This is my second. I did hemaguno a few months back. I can say Though Im going on my third week and I have only one side and thats crazy back pumps, other than that its been cool.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
start taking 5grams of taurine a day its dirt cheap to but. also man if i was you i would of just ran hdrol or jsut ran superdrol look atthe compound of cycle bolan. sorry for hating but i think theres much better options out there dude. keep researching

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
my friend but really bad gyno from cyclo tren but he ran novadex xt as a PCT. so use a serm and 200mg of b-6 during pct but watch for sides at the high dose but its good against prolactin gyno.

thats alot of b-6 to use and putting alot of stress on the liver. get P-5-P instead. it is a more concentrated version of b-6 and great for reducing prolactin sides. also Powerfull or Bulk 1-carboxy will help with the prolactin sides and improve your sleep on cycle and during pct.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im actually using powerful as a sleep aid rght now, I just take three befor bed. Im almost out, I was thinking of getting some alri lean dreams on monday or should I just grab another bottle of powerful. By the way I hit the gym today, had a silly arm workout. Strength is off the chain, and Im up to 226,:thumbsup: thats 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Im gonna post some pics this weekend. Im actually going to leave in a minute, my wifes flight is coming in at 11. I also started a review of cyclo a couple days back on the cycle forum check it out I have more detals on there I gotta role I dont wont the wife trippin because im late. peace and god bless.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
where do you buy those man? at my vit stores i dont see them ?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
p-5-p and such to fight against prolactin

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i ran cyclo tren with havoc and loved it... gained 14.5lbs, was beast in the gym and kept 13lbs through PCT.
havoc: 30/30/40/40
cyclo tren: 70/70/70/105

PCT:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Reversitol starting 3rd week PCT 3caps/2caps/caps/1cap
Lean Xtreme starting 3rd week PCT 3caps/3caps/2caps/1cap

PCT was really easy too. Didnt feel too shutdown after the cycle but still ran the full PCT to make sure.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about the p5p partner but its probally somthing Im gonna heck into just in case.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
goodjob on not half assing pct because thats a highdose stack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Training Forum 3
Anabolics 4
Supplement Logs 0
Supplements 3