Dermabolics S1+, how soon before results?

Pauly

Awards
In my first PH cycle I used 1-AD for 4 weeks, followed by a 3 week 6-OXO post cycle. With the 1-AD I used 300 mg 1st week, 400 mg 2nd week, 500 mg 3rd week, and finally 600 mg 4th week. I kept a log and after about 6 days I started noticing some weight gain, and slight strength gain. By the cycle's end I gained 8 lbs of LBM, and lost 4 lbs of fat (I was using maintenance calories of about 2800 cals). Bench press increased 30 lbs. I was very satisfied with this result. After 4 weeks off I lost 3 lbs of the LBM. I lost only 5 lbs off my max bench press.

I'm at the end of day 6 of a cycle using 6 squirts of Dermabolics S1+ twice a day. So far I haven't noticed a thing, except maybe an increase in libido. In fact although I've increased my cals up to 3000 for the last 10 days, I've lost a pound, and my bench has gone down another 5 lbs! Another odd thing, I've haven't noticed ANY burning after applying the S1+ whatsoever. Dermabolics does not use the same gel as Avant did, so I don't know if it's supposed to burn or not.

Am I being too impatient, or should I have noticed something after 6 days like I did with 1-AD? If I should have started to notice results, what do you think is wrong?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Don't know...around here we homebrew our own.

Chemo

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never used S1+, just T1Pro, but it took a couple of weeks before it really kicked in. I think 6 days is a little early to expect results, just keep your calories high and keep lifting hard. Not sure why it wouldn't burn though, not even a little?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
give it 10days.. youll feel it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Chemo on this one, you should have homebrewed. That has hte same ingredients as our recipe and doesn't even include any DMSO or DMFA. A lot cheaper too.

Personally, When I used a trans, I noticed it within like 4 or 5 days at the most. I've only used a 1-test trans once before, but doesn't sound to potent. Get some DMSO from Powernutrition and mix it in.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am sure the product works even though I have never used it.

However, I suggest that you do not worry about "watching" for results(ie stay off the scale and away from the mirror). Instead just train and eat well and results will come. One day, you will get on the scale and be surprised.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
dermabolic products are the avant formulas
all positive feedback from what ive seen...

Pauly

Awards
Thanks guys, sounds like I just need to give it more time. BTW, the dosage is 240 mg of 1-test and 360 mg of 4-AD a day. As far as homebrewing, I didn't know about this site until after I bought it, and I will check that out. Next cycle I will be picking up some M-1t. Since I've questioned the S1+ effectiveness, I will report back at the end of the 4 week cycle with the results.

bmorefat

Awards
I'm going to look into the whole homebrewing thing too. I just recently found this site via bb.com, and I love it just wish it were more active :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 3
dagecko Anabolics 25
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 11