Epistane for cutting

want2getcut

Awards
I have been reading alot on these boards lately and getting my stuff together. I wanted to tell you I am going to be running a log of my workout on epistane. here is how it looks. please any positive feedback would be great
I am 6'1" tall 180 lbs and I am in no way fat. I have been working out for the past few years. im 38. I just want to get rid of the small love handles I got( it bugs me)
I will be taking these every day
anabolin extreme liver support
hawthorne berries
milk thistle
vitamin
dhea 50 mg and increase from there
pct will consist of i dropper full for 4 weeks Tamoxefin citrate
Do i need anything else for pct other than this?
My workout will consist of 5 days a week
monday chest and cardio
tuesday back and cardio
wednesday off
thursday tris and cardio
friday off
saturday legs and cardio
I am thinking about doing like 75 % cardio and 25 % weights and see how that goes as far as cutting the small amount of fat I have. Or should i strictly go cardio for the 1st few weeks. Input here would be great
thanks guys I love this board !
diet will be 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight, going to cut out all fat and not sure about the carbs at this point still researching on that.

week 1 10 mg per day before workout
week 2 20 mg per day, 10 mg b4 workout the rest aabout 8 hours apart
week 3 30 mr per day same thing
week 4 40 mg per day same thing
week 5 40 mg per day and maybe 50 at the end
week 6 pct

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't dedicate a day to just tri's and carbs can make you more fat than fat. Make sense?

facko

Awards
Well in my experience...I was originally going to compete for powerlifting at 181lbs..but decided to cut down to 160lbs..I took havoc during the cut, and maintaining strength on all major lifts after losing about 20lbs. So I would have to say it worked well..I didn't notice increased vascularity even after the bodyfat loss..like others reported from epistane/havoc, or much of anything really. But I can't really comment on how effective it is as I was cutting calories alot...so therefore it probably would have been much different if I was eating more and not doing so much cardio. But it must have done something as most people lost significant strength during a cut...and 20lbs is alot of weight to lose and still do the same for bench, squat, and deadlift. Give it a try man. And don't be stupid...ALWAYS keep weight training...ALWAYS..I try to train the same during a cut as I would when trying to put on weight...only difference is I clean up my diet more, eat a little less and add cardio...but weight training is always a constant.

want2getcut

Awards
thanks guys

so start 30 mig and run it all the way through? Also facko what did you cut your calories down too? Just curious. also how much cardio did you do? I am not looking do drop 20 lbs but would like to get rid of the small belly fat I have. Comments would greatly be apreciated

thanks
W

facko

Awards
so start 30 mig and run it all the way through? Also facko what did you cut your calories down too? Just curious. also how much cardio did you do? I am not looking do drop 20 lbs but would like to get rid of the small belly fat I have. Comments would greatly be apreciated

thanks
W
I cut my calories ALOT, but that shouldn't pertain to you as you aren't looking to drop the amount of weight that I was. I did cardio about 5-6 times a week, but you know I was debating on doing anaerobic work like barbell complexes instead, or add them along with aerobic work..that's your call.

want2getcut

Awards
question

being ready alot on the cortisol blocker what do i take for that and do I take this during my cycle or after. I think am going to run 5 weeks 10/20/20/30/30 something like that. I am going to cut out as many carbs as possible becasue I want to lean out some. Will workout 5 days a week and bust ass! Im ready going to start after the 1st of the year beacuse I will be out of town for a few weeks.

thanks guys