H-drol hair loss claim dept

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading more and more claims of hdrol causing hair loss, and then conflicting info from people who are prone and used to who had no hair loss. I hate it when this happens, people logging a prohormone to be mild or no side effects to all of a sudden finding the opposite, take epi when it first came out for example..

This thread is for those prone to balding and used hdrol. Please only post here if this applies to you, state your cycle your hair prevention and results please. I know a few guys on here including tripdog who say they used it and dodged the hair loss, looking forward to hearing from you boys. Im using this for research purpose for when im ready to cycle thank you.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
I did lose some hair on H-drol, but I have long hair so it's really easy to notice it falling out.

Can't really say whether or not I'm prone to MPB. It was my first cycle and I'm still waiting to see if any of the hair grows back.

It's worth noting that I didn't use any preventative measures, not even saw palmetto.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol 65 views and only 2 very blunt comments.
Pembroke, what did your cycle / pct / results/ and hair prevention look like? come on man, read my post! :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol 65 views and only 2 very blunt comments.
Pembroke, what did your cycle / pct / results/ and hair prevention look like? come on man, read my post! :thumbsup:
I ran a 5 week cycle on a recomp/cut. I did 75/75/75/75. Ran Cycle Support(preloaded for 14 days). My pct was Post Cycle Support and started Lean Xtreme on day 15 of pct. I took no precautions on my hair and I did not lose any like I did on the Epi type compound. I gained 6 lbs and lost close to 2% bf. I had bloodwork done the day after my last Post Cycle Support dose and I will post the results.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
H-drol-fine
phera-fine
havoc/epi-bad

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Never used H drol but I would take the lack of responses and also the info that was given here from other uses that it is probably one of the easiest on the hair lines

nateo1979

Awards
Never used H drol but I would take the lack of responses and also the info that was given here from other uses that it is probably one of the easiest on the hair lines
Took because worried about hairloss and suffered no shedding. Did 75mg throughout.. Now possibly going to SD cycle next. Alot of people are saying they suffered no hairloss from SD.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it was very easy on my 46 yr old hairline.:thumbsup:

rick471

Awards
I did Ergopharms 1-ad when it first came out. Within two weeks I was shedding hair like crazy. No mpb in my family.

Just did 5 week cycle of CEL Hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75 with zero hair loss. Loved the cycle!

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
i did 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/100, no hairloss whatsoever, infact it got thicker and better, but thats because i ate very well so probably got more nutrients and such. either way, if you're worried about hair, h-drol is the way to go

azertyfred

thanks everybody..i take finasteride for 5 years with success,i think that i try h-drol now when i read your post(sorry for my bad english...)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
5 Week cycle 50/50/75/75/75 ... Dont think im prone to hair loss, but real pissed with some shedding that wasn't noticeable until I got off the cycle and noticed some thinning. Still real frikkin pissed about this but Im on a hair growth regimen for a year now to get my hair thicker than it was before and keep it that way.

Hopefully that will be my first and last cycle now, not worth going bald for a bit of extra muscle. just hard eating and training for me unfortunately.

CobbledPath

Awards
hey mate I've run H-Drol and I am prone.
My cycle was 50/50/75/75/75, I gained a good amount of strength and about 3kgs.
I didn't notice any further receding as I don't tend to get shedding. (The hair line has moved into a Norwood 3) but in saying that I take Avodart and use Nizoral 2% as part of my regime. (and have done for close to 2 years now)
Steroids/PHs won't make you 'go' bald, they'll just potentially advance your balding by a few (or lots) of years. No pain no gain.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I've done Halodrol and Superdrol. No hair loss on either. I'm prone to hairloss as I have a bit of receding on mine naturally. Oddly enough I've stacked Halodrol and Superdrol with Test and didn't have an issue with increased shedding. I must be lucky. But because of being prone I will never touch Tren, DBol, Anadrol, Epi or Pheraplex. I stick to Superdrol, Halodrol, Equipoise and Test. I'd run Anavar or Primo as well if it wasn't for the cost, and Deca if it wasn't detectible for up to 19 months after usage.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last cycle was a 6 week Beast/Kata cycle ran a ton of supports but for my hair all I took was an oral DHT blocker and Nizoral 2% shampoo and my hairline stayed the same and I'am also very susceptible to side effects but my hair stayed intact. It has me looking forward to my next cycle.

I shed some (not a lot by any means) when i would dry my hair with a towel (i rub the **** outta it till my hairs dried so that explains that or style my hair mostly every product take some hair. It happens to everyone off cycle or who have never touched a product but when you do those particular routines on cycle it will seem like a lot more hair is becoming loose and falling out but trust me its not haha. It will be the very same i assure you.

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
for me epistane and xtren didnt work to well with the hairline.

sotonight

Awards
5 Week cycle 50/50/75/75/75 ... Dont think im prone to hair loss, but real pissed with some shedding that wasn't noticeable until I got off the cycle and noticed some thinning. Still real frikkin pissed about this but Im on a hair growth regimen for a year now to get my hair thicker than it was before and keep it that way.

Hopefully that will be my first and last cycle now, not worth going bald for a bit of extra muscle. just hard eating and training for me unfortunately.

Im on my second week of h-drol and my hair is falling out like leaves..very sad and disappointed!! In the short two weeks that I've been on it, I've seen the difference already. My strength shot up 3 days into it..my muscles were visually larger 3 days into it as well. On my first chest workout, I tried breaking my 250 bench limit..I was able to push it to 275 and this was only 5 days into it. My disappointment comes from the fact that I know I could gain at least a solid 10-12 pounds if I don't stop but I just cannot continue..I've lost more hair in 2 weeks than I have in the past 5 years since I started noticing minor shedding! I just started taking 3 grams of Saw Pamelto and hope this will halt it..if not, Im stopping by the end of this week. Other minor sides were sore joints and occasional headaches but that I can deal with..it's the hair loss that's a killer!!

My cycle support has been solid..Cycle support, extra milk thistle, hawhorn berry, fish oil, multi, taurine, 1 gal water, 180-200 grams of protein per day on a 182 lb, 6'1 frame.

If the hair loss does not stop, Im ready to staart pct with Post Cycle, Lean xtreme, testroplex, fish oil, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, vitamin c, Cellmass and Jack3d!!

w7shred

Awards
My last cycle was a 6 week Beast/Kata cycle ran a ton of supports but for my hair all I took was an oral DHT blocker and Nizoral 2% shampoo and my hairline stayed the same and I'am also very susceptible to side effects but my hair stayed intact. It has me looking forward to my next cycle.

I shed some (not a lot by any means) when i would dry my hair with a towel (i rub the **** outta it till my hairs dried so that explains that or style my hair mostly every product take some hair. It happens to everyone off cycle or who have never touched a product but when you do those particular routines on cycle it will seem like a lot more hair is becoming loose and falling out but trust me its not haha. It will be the very same i assure you.
what did you take for a dht blocker?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 5 week cycle on a recomp/cut. I did 75/75/75/75. Ran Cycle Support(preloaded for 14 days). My pct was Post Cycle Support and started Lean Xtreme on day 15 of pct. I took no precautions on my hair and I did not lose any like I did on the Epi type compound. I gained 6 lbs and lost close to 2% bf. I had bloodwork done the day after my last Post Cycle Support dose and I will post the results.

wow. thats kinda terrible bloodwork. 36 HDL and 157 LDL?

btw i know this is a 3 year old post, so w/e

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
because they prevent hairloss for me and a lot of other people. Still gained weight and increased strength. See for yourself.
i think he said, 'what' did you take - not 'why' did you take it.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I go back and forth between Hairscripts Complete and Hair Essentials depending whichever is on sale. They both are great products regardles.

muss2k1

Awards
would taking finasteride (propecia) be an effective safeguard to prevent hairloss?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've done Halodrol and Superdrol. No hair loss on either. I'm prone to hairloss as I have a bit of receding on mine naturally. Oddly enough I've stacked Halodrol and Superdrol with Test and didn't have an issue with increased shedding. I must be lucky. But because of being prone I will never touch Tren, DBol, Anadrol, Epi or Pheraplex. I stick to Superdrol, Halodrol, Equipoise and Test. I'd run Anavar or Primo as well if it wasn't for the cost, and Deca if it wasn't detectible for up to 19 months after usage.
Superdrol is excellent - great gains, size and strength and no hair loss.
Halodrol is one of the only ones I haven't used, so I can't comment for ya unfortunately.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
would taking finasteride (propecia) be an effective safeguard to prevent hairloss?
finasteride is only going to prevent hair loss from testosterone-based steroids (e.g. test prop, enan, cyp, etc.)
so unfortunately, no -- it won't prevent Halodrol related hair loss, if there is any

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
did a 6 weeker this summer at 75mg, lost a lot and thinned out more. im prone to it so no surprise. even get some shedding with SD. im doin an epi cycle soon so im expecting a lot to fall out

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
did a 6 weeker this summer at 75mg, lost a lot and thinned out more. im prone to it so no surprise. even get some shedding with SD. im doin an epi cycle soon so im expecting a lot to fall out
Sounds like you just dont give a f*ck about your hair haha.

readonly

Awards
Old thread but idc

Hdrol gave me serious shedding/thinning. Great strength gains to where I was easily pushing 20-25% more weight across the board.

Epi gives me no hairloss no shedding not as much strength but it makes me really harden up which feels awesome. Epi gives me bad acne. No acne from hdrol

This thread comes up when you google search "hdrol hairloss" so it seems relevant despite being old.