Liquid T3 fake?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Just started a cycle of Liquid T3 from a very "innovative" source. Long story short, it's been over a week and a half, I've ramped up to 100mcg, and I haven't noticed any effects. Dosing has been correct from the start, I've taken on an empty stomach an hour before food and hours away from any calcium or iron, and still nothing. I ordered some Cytomel tablets from a trusted online pharmacy source to salvage the purpose of this cycle.

I know that being on T3 isn't the same as being on Clen or Eph, but there are physical effects that happen as a result of high thyroid hormones that SHOULD be taking place.

Has anyone else had this problem with liquid T3 or to be frank, this particular source of liquid t3?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I've never used T3 from IR, but I've used other products to great success.

T3 is EXTREMELY fast acting. The effects can be felt in minutes on an empty stomach. Such effects are similar to stimulants: nausea, shaking, increased heart beat...

If you aren't noticing any differences, I'd contact IR and voice your concern. Most research companies are pretty good with customer service.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did u happen to purchase this on sale?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
I will. They are a very reputable company and I have used their clen in the past with success. However the T3 has provided none of the effects (such as you described) nor has there been any loss, muscle or fat of any kind.

It's probably not their fault, I hear through many boards, that T3 in liquid form is very hard to keep stable and can sometimes be underdosed. That's why I'm giving the tabs a try. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I purchased it (I believe) RIGHT before they started the "holiday sale". Does that make a difference you think?

i dont think so. just gotta wonder sometimes when things go on "sale" if theyre good or poor quality

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
T3 will degrade in liquid, but it takes an exceptionally long time. As well, a lot of UV penetration would affect it. I always keep my stuff in a cool, dark drawer.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
T3 in liquid form is fine and will last as long as it's not sitting in the sun. Sounds like you should contact the company and let them know I'm sure they will make it up to you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started a cycle of Liquid T3 from a very "innovative" source. Long story short, it's been over a week and a half, I've ramped up to 100mcg, and I haven't noticed any effects. Dosing has been correct from the start, I've taken on an empty stomach an hour before food and hours away from any calcium or iron, and still nothing. I ordered some Cytomel tablets from a trusted online pharmacy source to salvage the purpose of this cycle.

I know that being on T3 isn't the same as being on Clen or Eph, but there are physical effects that happen as a result of high thyroid hormones that SHOULD be taking place.

Has anyone else had this problem with liquid T3 or to be frank, this particular source of liquid t3?
If your going to stop I'd still ramp down for safety sake. just to let you know whenever I am on t3 i never "know" it. Are you the exact same weight as when you started etc Everything the same?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
If your going to stop I'd still ramp down for safety sake. just to let you know whenever I am on t3 i never "know" it. Are you the exact same weight as when you started etc Everything the same?
Yep, weight, and everything the same. And at supposedly 100 mcg a day, that should not be the case. Calories should be getting burned through at a rapid rate.

I'm not going to stop per se, so much as switch to the tabs. The online pharmacy source I've used before and trust completely, so I should be good to go. But of course I use a taper.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, weight, and everything the same. And at supposedly 100 mcg a day, that should not be the case. Calories should be getting burned through at a rapid rate.

I'm not going to stop per se, so much as switch to the tabs. The online pharmacy source I've used before and trust completely, so I should be good to go. But of course I use a taper.

Just looking at your stats wondering what weight are you trying to get to you seem pretty cut as is?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Just looking at your stats wondering what weight are you trying to get to you seem pretty cut as is?
Well I had an allergic reaction a month and a half ago that set off my asthma badly. As a result I had to be put on prednisone (a glucocorticoid) that caused me to gain about 10 pounds or so (its a b**** of a drug). Now I'm trying to get back to my cut up self, as it seems the prednisone caused my body to be resistant to my natural methods of cutting up.

So I'm trying to get back down to my old weight in a couple of weeks for a show. Haha. It's a lot of fun

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i feel ur pain about prednisone, evil f ucking drug. after prolonged use months at a time ive accepted the fact the only surgery will rid me of my lower abdominal and oblique fat.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
i feel ur pain about prednisone, evil f ucking drug. after prolonged use months at a time ive accepted the fact the only surgery will rid me of my lower abdominal and oblique fat.
Well I'm going to try a combo of the t3 and yohimbine. Figure it will target the trouble spots.

I feel your PAIN man. It sucks. Have you tried t3 or anything to get rid of it?

By the way, I don't know what's worse about prednisone, the appetite increase, water retention or moodiness!

lol

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been on pred, but I had a few operations which had me on various medications for awhile. I got the same lower belly/oblique fat. I did tons of cardio and dieting and everything shrank but that. Ran T3/Clen and poof, it went away.

Ofcourse, then I had another operation a month later and its back, lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I don't know what's worse about prednisone, the appetite increase, water retention or moodiness!

lol

everyone thought i was on steroids because the water weight gain and the moodiness.

never tried T3 or anything. im not at a weight im comfortable to start cutting at.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard many people complain about this with a couple trusted sources. There's a good chance of iodine deficiency when that happens with legit product.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
I haven't been on pred, but I had a few operations which had me on various medications for awhile. I got the same lower belly/oblique fat. I did tons of cardio and dieting and everything shrank but that. Ran T3/Clen and poof, it went away.

Ofcourse, then I had another operation a month later and its back, lol.
Haha ain't it a b****? That's where my problem started too, with surgeries...
Sometimes I wonder how much doctor's KNOW about these meds they keep pumping into us.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Frankly, this has me a little concerned. I got a SERM from this same company that I haven't yet used, on my lab rats.. I'd hate for my lab rats to get gyno because of underdosed or ineffective research chems...

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
everyone thought i was on steroids because the water weight gain and the moodiness.

never tried T3 or anything. im not at a weight im comfortable to start cutting at.
The power of excess cortisol eh?

Don't worry man, I have faith, you'll get there.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Frankly, this has me a little concerned. I got a SERM from this same company that I haven't yet used, on my lab rats.. I'd hate for my lab rats to get gyno because of underdosed or ineffective research chems...
You shouldn't worry about it. IR has a pretty fantastic reputation. A dud product happens occasionally with all companies and most are willing to compensate you for it.

EDIT: SERMs are unstable in liquid like T3 either. Its just a simple suspension.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
I've heard many people complain about this with a couple trusted sources. There's a good chance of iodine deficiency when that happens with legit product.
Iodine deficiency? Do tell! I am interested to know how this affects T3 supplementation.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
You shouldn't worry about it. IR has a pretty fantastic reputation. A dud product happens occasionally with all companies and most are willing to compensate you for it.
WeightShift is right. Sometimes its just a bad batch.

I think its the liquid t3 products that mostly get the inconsistancies in batches, so I don't think you have to worry about PCT stuff.

Last edited:
mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Good! ..now who has a clean pair of underwear I can borrow.... he he ..he... ehm

Just kidding

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established

EDIT: SERMs aren't unstable in liquid like T3 either. Its just a simple suspension.
I made a typo there. My bad.

All medications degrade overtime whether they are pill, capsule, liquid or whatever but over very long periods of time. You don't need to chug your next bottle of Clomid in fear of it expiring.

If you do, better order some Midol too.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
I made a typo there. My bad.

All medications degrade overtime whether they are pill, capsule, liquid or whatever but over very long periods of time. You don't need to chug your next bottle of Clomid in fear of it expiring.

If you do, better order some Midol too.
Haha hence the reason I always stayed away from Clomid.

Next PCT I wanna give Toremifene a try.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I don't feel anything when I dose my liquid T3 either @ 100mcg. I can tell i've leaned out though, and only dropped ~2-3 lbs in 2 weeks, but i've noticed my legs getting much bigger from all the running i've been doing. It gives me mad sh*ts though. Also, my stomach makes a lot of noise now. Think its bad?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I don't feel anything when I dose my liquid T3 either @ 100mcg. I can tell i've leaned out though, and only dropped ~2-3 lbs in 2 weeks, but i've noticed my legs getting much bigger from all the running i've been doing. It gives me mad sh*ts though. Also, my stomach makes a lot of noise now. Think its bad?
Haha, dude, I know exactly what you mean. No pain, just a lot of noise, right? Its nuts. Within a few minutes of my first bite I can hear my stomach already trying to push it out.

I can tell when I'm on, but it isn't pronounced. Clen doesnt affect me too much other than the occasional random heart beat increase. Generally while on T3, my urine stays very yellow. I guess its sucking up as much water as it can.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
2-3 lbs in 2 weeks is an awesome accomplishment without drugs. However at 100mcg? The fat and/or muscle loss from that high a dose should have moved the scale a little more than that.

At least from what I've read of anecdotal reports. 100mcg is a strong dose, most lose fat running lower.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
2-3 lbs in 2 weeks is an awesome accomplishment without drugs. However at 100mcg? The fat and/or muscle loss from that high a dose should have moved the scale a little more than that.

At least from what I've read of anecdotal reports. 100mcg is a strong dose, most lose fat running lower.

I think the mass gain in my legs is throwing it off a little, because i look a feel leaner each day. So, I'm kinda wondering if that's what it is or if I just got a bad batch also.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I think the mass gain in my legs is throwing it off a little, because i look a feel leaner each day. So, I'm kinda wondering if that's what it is or if I just got a bad batch also.
Are you running a ph concurrently?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
You could be right man. I'm just amazing you are gaining mass on t3 due to its catabolic properties. Are you running any gear or ph's with it?

Bottom line is if you are getting leaner then good for you! You're getting your goals.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I was running some anticat supps i had.. but i stopped those 2 days ago. I guess we'll see. I feel much better, but I still would like to know if the T3 i got is effective or if i'm just doing this naturally...

The biggest thing i've noticed since taking it is that i have to sh*t 2-3 times a day (the 2nd and sometimes 3rd times are mostly just all liquid) sorry for the grotesque information, even in a calorie deficit.. Is that a normal T3 side effect?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Nah, I was running some anticat supps i had.. but i stopped those 2 days ago. I guess we'll see. I feel much better, but I still would like to know if the T3 i got is effective or if i'm just doing this naturally...

The biggest thing i've noticed since taking it is that i have to sh*t 2-3 times a day (the 2nd and sometimes 3rd times are mostly just all liquid) sorry for the grotesque information, even in a calorie deficit.. Is that a normal T3 side effect?
Haha gross, but yeah it could be whatever you are running is helping you grow some muscle along with the fat loss.

Did you get this t3 from the same place I did?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Nope.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how are you storing your T3? is clen supposed to be stored the same way too?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
So can anyone tell me if they've noticed similar side effects on T3?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
So can anyone tell me if they've noticed similar side effects on T3?
Well WeightShift says he had similar stomach effects. I have read its a side effect of faster metabolizing of food.

T3 isn't injected. Don't worry, it's not a noob question, alot of people have asked that question over the years.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Well WeightShift says he had similar stomach effects. I have read its a side effect of faster metabolizing of food.
Here are some brief side effects with T3 usage:
Signs and Symptoms:Headache, irritability, nervousness, tremor, sweating, increased bowel motility and menstrual irregularities.

I get mild headaches, more irritable than usual, and increased bowel motility.. So, i'd imagine its good?

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Here are some brief side effects with T3 usage:
Signs and Symptoms:Headache, irritability, nervousness, tremor, sweating, increased bowel motility and menstrual irregularities.

I get mild headaches, more irritable than usual, and increased bowel motility.. So, i'd imagine its good?
Sounds like you're good buddy! Especially if you are leaning out.

Always remember the scale doesn't always accurately represent the amount of pure body fat we've lost.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're good buddy! Especially if you are leaning out.

Always remember the scale doesn't always accurately represent the amount of pure body fat we've lost.
I guess i'll continue out my cycle, and see where I end up. Thanks

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are the symptoms that your clen is working? I just dosed my IR clen at 23-30mcg, 30 minutes ago and still havnt felt anything

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont want to keep taking more until i get to like 100mcg only to find out it takes an hour to kick in LOL

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just trying to be all careful whiloe measuring and ended up dropping half the bottle on my shirt FAWK! gdman motherfff eofnwGIEWRGB

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Take it a day at a time. 20mcg increase a day until you start to feel overanxious, shaky, nauseated, etc. Then either hold at that dose (sides will go away after a day or so) or bump it down a dose and keep it there.

And take your damn temperature.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
what are the symptoms that your clen is working? I just dosed my IR clen at 23-30mcg, 30 minutes ago and still havnt felt anything
I've heard it causes nausea...