- 12-10-2008, 09:40 AM
- 12-10-2008, 09:52 AM
- 12-10-2008, 10:56 AM
12-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Most of those companies use droppers that are not calibrated to measure out accurately...
What I would recommend is using an insulin syringe to meausure it out and then squirt in your mouth.....
Use a syringe to measure it out, and then slightly score or mark the dropper so that you would then know the exact level to draw up each time.
12-10-2008, 11:30 AM
12-10-2008, 11:49 AM
you can pick up a oral syringe at any walgreeens walmart for like two bucks they use it for baby medicine.
12-10-2008, 11:51 AM
that works, or just ask the pharmacist for an insulin pin without the needle and they will usualy just give you that for no charge.
12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FATGUY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2011, 06:50 PM
- By illgixxer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2009, 09:08 PM
- By ws26champny in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2008, 06:42 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2006, 01:01 PM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2003, 02:47 AM