AI usage with a Test cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
doing a bit more research till my first injectable cycle in early spring. one thing I've seen mentioned is running a AI in a test cycle. when is it recommended? is it recommended? i'm thinking of dbol for 4 weeks @ 30 mgs. ED, sustaplex325 @ 500mgs. a week and 50mgs. of winny in the last 6 weeks. my HCG questions will follow in another thread. i'm looking at PCT too coming up. thx guys......wanted to ask you 1st.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If the question is solely WHEN do you start, that can be measured in several ways....you can either simply start it when you start the cycle, or wait to see if you think you need it, and then start it. Either way is a viable option.

Personally I start when I start my cycle as I tend to bloat up like the michelen tire man...

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im with holy on this one, start the AI with the cycle, ive found that if i wait to use it, since it takes a week or so to take effect, i can get symptoms of gyno and hold more water than im looking for.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so what do you guys think? Exemestane, anastrozole or letro...i'm thinking no on the letro due to it's potency.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so what do you guys think? Exemestane, anastrozole or letro...i'm thinking no on the letro due to it's potency.
adex or aromasin are a fine choice either way. u dont need letro unless u actually develope lumps

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
arimidex has always worked well for me, letro is overkill to my sex drive / joints.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
arimidex has always worked well for me, letro is overkill to my sex drive / joints.
Truer words have never been spoken....arimidex works perfectly fine...no need to go higher up the food chain.

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a dex all the way, you can even use OTC AIs if need be as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and im just noting, the dosing should be EOD or E3D at .5 mg for Adex

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How well do the OTC AI's work compared to adex? Would an otc be enough to actually control bloat or no?

they wont work as well but 6 bromo works very similar to aromasin, and ATD to Adex.

non OTC compare to letro