I really need help (M-Drol)

ciga102

Awards
I am pretty inexperienced in the gym but am thinking about going on a cycle of M-Drol soon. I have to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing but I know a few guys that have taken it and they loved the results. I am trying to get rid of my gut (which is pretty big) while gaining lean muscle. I have read a little bit about Gyno and want no part of that. How would I prevent that? I also read that if you dont diet right on the product it could give you negative results, what is the right diet? I need help with any tips on diet, exercise, pct's, or anything on how to take this or what to do. Anything will help. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the board, but we're not here to spoon feed. the search feature will be ur best friend. theres a thread around here called "superdrol for dummies"...all the info u need is there.

what are ur stats?

mdrol will not get u cut and huge. 98% of results on cycle come from a good diet

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
1) I am pretty inexperienced in the gym but am thinking about going on a cycle of M-Drol soon. I have to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing but I know a few guys that have taken it and they loved the results. 2) I am trying to get rid of my gut (which is pretty big). while gaining lean muscle. I have read a little bit about Gyno and want no part of that. How would I prevent that? I also read that if you dont diet right on the product it could give you negative results, what is the right diet? I need help with any tips on diet, exercise, pct's, or anything on how to take this or what to do. Anything will help. Thanks.
1) too soon to cycle - gains in the first couple months are pretty huge
2) mdrol to loose weight (recomp) is for experienced users.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty inexperienced in the gym but am thinking about going on a cycle of M-Drol soon. I have to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing but I know a few guys that have taken it and they loved the results. I am trying to get rid of my gut (which is pretty big) while gaining lean muscle. I have read a little bit about Gyno and want no part of that. How would I prevent that? I also read that if you dont diet right on the product it could give you negative results, what is the right diet? I need help with any tips on diet, exercise, pct's, or anything on how to take this or what to do. Anything will help. Thanks.
IMO you should worry about your diet and ridding yourself of that spare tire before you even come close to considering steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are 5'8 170 and fat, superdrol is not for you

you wanna drain that keg, do some low car dieting and a lot of cardio. Then lift naturally for a while and pack on 20+ pounds while figuring out how your body responds to different training. Get everything figured out before you use steroids.

ciga102

Awards
wont they just help me do all that stuff quicker though? If i diet and exercise right whats the difference if I've been exercising for years.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wont they just help me do all that stuff quicker though? If i diet and exercise right whats the difference if I've been exercising for years.

u gotta be kidding me. steroids arent an answer to a poor diet and bad training habbits. steroids will get u NOWHERE if ur diet and training arent perfect.

lose the fat, add some "cleaner" mass, and research for the next year.

ciga102

Awards
i still don't get the difference. If i diet and exercise perfectly right now as I go on the cycle how is that not better? Wouldn't I just loose the fat quicker while gaining muscle?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Do you think doing steroids will somehow teach you to train and diet correctly?

Drop your carbs, do full body workouts 3x a week using mostly compound movements (squats, deadlifts, benchpress, etc.) and do 5 hours of cardio per week (3, if you're not as dedicated or are afraid of losing what muscle you do have). Eat your maintenance calories only. When you've mastered that, come back and we'll help you.

EDIT: You asked for diet and training tips. You got them.

Last edited:
mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
i still don't get the difference. If i diet and exercise perfectly right now as I go on the cycle how is that not better? Wouldn't I just loose the fat quicker while gaining muscle?
What is your diet and training routine? Be VERY specific

ciga102

Awards
I eat practically no carbs, and eat mainly meat and vegetables. As for my training routine, I haven't been into serious lifting in a while. Im just saying, hypothetically speaking if I were to get a trainer right now to help train properly while going on a cycle, why would that be so bad? It seems as though everyone is shutting down the idea of the cycle but it seems that it would get me to where i want to be faster.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
So you're inexperienced, you don't know what you're doing...and you want to take a steroid? Let me ask you, do you believe all those fat loss pills that say they'll melt the fat away even when you don't change your diet or add exercise? If you have the common sense to know that's bogus, come on man, you know your expectations of using a steroid are very farfetched.
Please just KNOW what you're doing in the gym and train hard. Get a couple sessions w/ a trainer, get a routine/form down and your early gains will be awesome, and a great motivator. Don't waste your money man.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I eat practically no carbs, and eat mainly meat and vegetables. As for my training routine, I haven't been into serious lifting in a while. Im just saying, hypothetically speaking if I were to get a trainer right now to help train properly while going on a cycle, why would that be so bad? It seems as though everyone is shutting down the idea of the cycle but it seems that it would get me to where i want to be faster.

It won't. The trainer will start you with the basics. M-drol is for advanced training programs and diets.

In other words perfect diet and training.

You will get no where with it. Why don't you just allow us to fix your diet and training? That would be a better start here.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Even a perfect cycle and PCT will make future cycles less effective, regardless of the results.

Lets say you take this and gain absolutely nothing. You maintain weight, and don't lose a pound of fat. This WILL happen if you are unsure about what you're doing.

SO! A year later after you've trained your ass off and eaten more chicken breast and egg whites than you think anyone should ever think of eating, you're ready for cycle number 2.'

This cycle WILL BE less effective than it could have been. This is why you should wait. A) You will waste ATLEAST 100 dollars with bare minimum supp's. B) You hurt your androgen receptors and make future cycles less effective.

Now, be MUCH more specific about your diet and training. I'm talking what do you eat on X day for X meal at X time. What do you workout on X day, X excercise, for X sets, X weight, and X reps.

EDIT: Just trying to be honest with you. Do not let our comments deter you from learning and applying all the principles of the BB lifestyle. Enjoy it, don't rush it. You'll end up obsessed with your next workout and making it absolutely perfect just like all of us. It's all an obsession...

ciga102

Awards
alright alright, thanks for the help ill start with basics before I start with any of the serious stuff

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
alright alright, thanks for the help ill start with basics before I start with any of the serious stuff
T-minus 1 day before another thread pops up with "I'm 5'8" 190 lbs and ripped, need help putting together an M-Drol cycle"....

I hope he's telling the truth, for his own sake.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wish everyone could post a picture. Then i could tell them what to do. 70% of the time it would just be how to change their diet and how much lifting/cardio to do. Not many people are really on the level.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
i wish everyone could post a picture. Then i could tell them what to do. 70% of the time it would just be how to change their diet and how much lifting/cardio to do. Not many people are really on the level.
Very true. Even if they don't lie about their height and weight, 180 lbs of symmetrical and proportional muscle looks much more experienced than 180 lbs of pure genetics without being in the gym...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 20 years old and have never steadily worked out before in my life. I want to start a cycle of M-Drol as I heard it was good to take to gain muscle from other friends that have taken it. I have ahuge gut that I am trying to loose as well so I was wondering if this is the right product to take. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated, (anything on the right diet on m-drol, pct's, any tips will help) Thanks!
you're also way too young to consider steroids! it's against forum rules for you to post in the steroid section.

reasons why you don't need/want steroids:
  1. at your age you have pleanty of free testosterone-run a cycle and you do risk that your test levels will not return to 100%
  2. beginners make the most progress in the shortest period of time anyways
  3. your connective tissue isn't ready for that kind of increase in strength...you'd undoubtedly get tendonitis!
  4. steroids won't work if all other aspects of your training and nutrition aren't on point
  5. etc

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hehe my favorite is number 5...ect
lol, it's 1am here...I'm tited, but I bet I could come up with more reasons if I were more awake:think:

Haven't seen you on here for a while Ezza, how you been?

Last edited:
bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
when people pulse mdrol/superdrol.. is there any particular proven health benefits to that(yes i know it is supposedly less harsh...and weaker/no pct is needed)... for example if i were to run 20 mg pulsed eod... u would think ur horomone levels would be way more Fed up then if you just went 10mg straight through.. i am really intrested if any one has any comment or expierence in terms of this that they could share with me

ezza

Awards
  • Established
lol, it's 1am here...I'm tited, but I bet I could come up with more reasons if I were more awake:think:

Haven't seen you on here for a while Ezza, how you been?
haha i just found it funny:lol: I've been well my friend and you? I have been lurking around just not as vocal on AM these days.