Primordial Performance Transdermal 1-T

flex13

Awards
Was just wondering if any of u guys have tried this because I havent heard much feedback. PP makes some good products and I wanna give this one a shot just waiting on some reviews. Also I have received diferent feedback about pct after using this product. I think it is needed just not sure.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Theres feedback and arguement about this everywhere, so far loggers have not reported it doesnt work. I think its wise to always use support and PCT with anything. It will probably be another week or 2 before a wide variety of opinions are expressed. Eric tested it himself and decided to market it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, do you feel that the 1-T is living up to the claims made by Eric? Do you think your gains would be less without it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, do you feel that the 1-T is living up to the claims made by Eric? Do you think your gains would be less without it?
I've been on it now about 9 days. I absolutely do believe it has added a new dynamic to my cycle. My strength is WAY up this week, and i'm starting to fill out very nicely. I wouldn't sugar coat this if i didn't believe it was adding a good amount to my cycle. So far, so good.

I still have about 3 weeks to go, but i'm impressed thusfar for certain. Check out my log though, i've updated it as of yesterday, and will again later tonight. :)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im checking your log, thanks for your un-biased opinion. If your seeing a definate diff. in 9 days, sounds good.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
why wouldn't it work. it's 1-testosterone isn't it?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
why wouldn't it work. it's 1-testosterone isn't it?
Its being contentiously debated whether the actives are viable, on this board and others. The person(s) contending are doing a great service to companies and products across the board.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it now about 9 days. I absolutely do believe it has added a new dynamic to my cycle. My strength is WAY up this week, and i'm starting to fill out very nicely. I wouldn't sugar coat this if i didn't believe it was adding a good amount to my cycle. So far, so good.

I still have about 3 weeks to go, but i'm impressed thusfar for certain. Check out my log though, i've updated it as of yesterday, and will again later tonight. :)
Well, just to add-on...T1 is one of the best reviewers out there. No BS...maybe some of the young ones one here can learn a thing or two from him.

Oh yeah BTW...whats up brutha man? :wave:

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, just to add-on...T1 is one of the best reviewers out there. No BS...maybe some of the young ones one here can learn a thing or two from him.

Oh yeah BTW...whats up brutha man? :wave:

Cheers!:cheers:
Thanks, sean. I've really tried to keep my current log as straight-forward as possible.

You're a damn fine reviewer yourself my friend. ;)

:cheers: :bb3:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that your seeing some results after 9 days speaks well, I will be interested in hearing what you have to say in a few weeks. Not that I am thinking of doing anything like this but if I was this is probably the routed I'd go. Fond memories of the old homebrew days.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If trauma says it works you can bet your home that it does, there are a few logs here now actualy, im not running mine until i see what happens.

flex13

Awards
Thanks, sean. I've really tried to keep my current log as straight-forward as possible.

You're a damn fine reviewer yourself my friend. ;)

:cheers: :bb3:
Hey bro what is ur pct going to be and have u noticed any shut down. The reason I ask is because I want to stay away from most products that cause shut down!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro what is ur pct going to be and have u noticed any shut down. The reason I ask is because I want to stay away from most products that cause shut down!
so stay away from steroids. of course 1-t is going to shut u down

flex13

Awards
so stay away from steroids. of course 1-t is going to shut u down
i dont mind a little shut down just nothing to harsh like some prohormones such as superdrol. I have heard shut down is min. No need for the attitude bro!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i dont mind a little shut down just nothing to harsh like some prohormones such as superdrol. I have heard shut down is min. No need for the attitude bro!!
i wasn't giving an attitude. superdrol isn't all that bad with shut down. something even less would be either epistane or havoc. and u have to make the distinction between pro hormone and designer steroid. 3ad is pretty mild too

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
According to what is being discussed in other threads, 1-T may be exceptionally mild in terms of shut-down and high in terms of gains. All of these supps provide some degree of shut-down IMO.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
According to what is being discussed in other threads, 1-T may be exceptionally mild in terms of shut-down and high in terms of gains. All of these supps provide some degree of shut-down IMO.
how would a havoc/1-t stack fair?

flex13

Awards
Ya I just didnt know how 1-t compared in shut down with epi havoc superdrol. I have been hereing shut down is less then as with these prohormones but that is only from one source so i dunno what to think?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Right now I dont have experience with either of those but I think it would be a mild stack for a 4 wk run. Its actually one I was considering.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
sorry its 1-androsterone. i saw a PP rep say they're going to sell it until they gov't catches on basically
I think that may be a mis-interpretation. Its debatable and probably untestable whether it converts. They could shut down the whole industry at any time is what the PP rep meant and that means everybody. This is why education about and responsible use of these supps by adults is of primary importance if we want to keep them around. Some people in this industry are making waves and it is self-defeating.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Right now I dont have experience with either of those but I think it would be a mild stack for a 4 wk run. Its actually one I was considering.
i was gonna start a havoc run but my friends getting married at the end of the month. i don't wanna be on my last week of havoc and getting hammered drunk

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good time to me JSP! JK..........

I have done Dermacrine and Epistane (Not teh same I know) and had great results the first tiem and then no size gains the second, but lots of leaning out and amazing strenght for the size. I know that the new 1-T is diferent but it shoud make a good stack together for dryer lean gains. Definitely watch the logs and draw information from them as well as the debates. Its interestin and I am watchin close about this product.

So far its no Test/Var :D but I am just a week in so who knows!