H-Drol dosage and cycle length

Herd

Awards
Curious as to the ideal dosage and cycle length for 2 bottles of H-drol on a bulk. Many of the logs I see vary wildly in dosage and length although 50-100mg for 5 weeks seems pretty popular. Im not concerned about shutdown as I intend to run both Clomid and Nolva (and its H-drol :thumbsup:) but other sides are, of course, a concern. I was thinking 6 weeks at 50 or 75mg. Thoughts? By the time I run this cycle it will likely be my second PH but I am still a virgin right now. Thanks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with your level of experience i'd say start at 50 if no sides after a week or two you could move to 75

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
It's my first time with H-Drol as well, I start Friday and I'm going to run 50/75/75/75/75/75. If there are no sides. If i need to drop it to 50, no big deal.

Herd

Awards
It's my first time with H-Drol as well, I start Friday and I'm going to run 50/75/75/75/75/75. If there are no sides. If i need to drop it to 50, no big deal.
Sounds good bro. Im gonna keep an eye on your log. Thanks.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Sounds good bro. Im gonna keep an eye on your log. Thanks.
Start small and leave room for growth.

Most get good gains during their maiden H Drol voyages with 50mg for 30 days and save 6 week and 75mg cycles for the second or third run after alternating comounds.

Don't feel that you're missing out by not jumping right in with 75mg. Train hard and eat with discipline and you WILL gain. ;)

PS - A SERM, let alone two SERMS, during PCT for this mild compound would do more harm than good. Stick with an OTC PCT with H Drol.

Good luck.