help Please!

jns100

jns100

Awards
1 st off let me say i have slight gyno

I bought 11 oxo
took 6 caps
and i took some tamoxifen citrate 40mg (just in case as extra precaution )
and i noticed my nipples were getting a lil itchy, slight puffy then normal
and i started to see lil balls forming around my right nipple ( never had this before ever even when taking AS)
I know that this is estrogen build up
Will it go away ?
and is it Bad ?
I also I read that 11 oxo on the Eargo pharm site says it does not convert to estrogen
which do you think caused the minor flare up
11 oxo or tamoxifen citrate ?
Should I be concerned at all?
or am I just Paranoid of Gyno

Thank You

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Have you done anything in the past that could have led to this build up of gyno?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo can convert to estrogen it just doesn't have a high ratio.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
True, but 6 caps?? I sure as hell don't know half as much as the rest of AM, but it just doesn't add up.
six caps ed or just six caps total? 11-oxo flared up my gyno worse than anything ive ever ran...i used 20mgs ed of nolva and three caps restore (one in the morning, one post workout and one right before bed) to clear it up.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
1 st day i took 6 caps
and only 6 caps

i cant imagine that this is possibly caused by the 11-oxo then...you werent running anything else and bridging into the 11-oxo were you? regardless...read the gyno sticky to determine whether you actually have gyno and then run nolve and some type of ai...like i said i like restore(even tho everyone on this board hates alri) because it controls both prolactin and estrogen

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I thought he meant 6 ED too, mooch.

I don't understand the overarching point of your post. So, you bought 11-oxo and tamox because you were trying to get rid of your gyno? Or you were about to start a cycle but then noticed the gyno so you skipped straight to PCT?

A little bit more cohesive story could help us help you better.