Need suggestions for 1st time ph cycle

jlm342000

Awards
I am looking for a ph with with few sides to deal with. Pretty much for my first time I need something tame that will yield good results. I heard Bold was pretty tame but didn't produce very good results when used alone. I am a newb when it comes to this so any suggestions on ph's to try would be appreciated including suggestion for pct and liver care. I know if i keep digging I will probably find some good guides but if someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
What's your lifting experience? Make sure you read up and understand exactly what you are getting yourself into as well.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I guess he's the gazillionth "I Have lifted for 2 years, bench 200 lbs for one rep and now need to juice" user here.

jlm342000

Awards
What's your lifting experience? Make sure you read up and understand exactly what you are getting yourself into as well.
Been lifting for years but as far as supplements are concernered creatine, protein, and thats about it. Been doing some research but haven't come up with a solid plan yet. I know I need a pct after my ph cycle and some liver care during or after or maybe both, i am not sure. I have heard that bold a h-drol are good for those new to ph. Any suggestion on ph's to try so I can start developing a pct plan for it? Are there all in one pct's or do I need to buy twelve different bottles of crap?

jlm342000

Awards
I guess he's the gazillionth "I Have lifted for 2 years, bench 200 lbs for one rep and now need to juice" user here.

Sorry I fit the the stereotype to a t, what would you have me do: not ask the newb questions, or totally f my liver up because I don't know what I am doing

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a steady workout routine? How long is "years"? What about your diet?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Key word is KNOWLEDGE when you get into PH and AAS. Read some thread's of other new guys first. Use the search bar.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
If I were you man, I'd just read these boards like crazy. It's all out there, and it saves you from getting harassed. That's what I did. (watch, i'm about to get harassed now! lol). Read the stickies and read the logs, know all about how it works and go through the whole process in some of the logs. That way you can consider if it's really for you. Posting noob stuff just gets you dog'd on. I was a member of the board for a while before I even made a post.

search for h-drol logs. it's the common beginners PH. just take care of your body...all the time, but especially when on cycle/pct/recovery/etc.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Read the No excuses guide to PCT in PCT forum to get a real understanding of what's going on with your body when you do this...

jlm342000

Awards
Thanks for the info, I have been starting to find some good info and I dont mind getting harrased for being a noob just want to be sure I make the right choices while on.