H drol question

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What's the average air speed of an unladen swallow?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the avg gain off h drol.
Tough question alot depends on your goals and diet and training program. Give a little info on what your looking for and I will see if I can give you a opinion.:thumbsup:

ChrisDono

Awards
trying to gain as much as I can for my first cycle. I would say 4k to 5k cal's some days its hard being that I go to college . and 40/40/20 of my diet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to gain as much as I can for my first cycle. I would say 4k to 5k cal's some days its hard being that I go to college . and 40/40/20 of my diet.
H-drol would not be your best choice it is more of a cut/recomp compound. I wouls suggest Havoc or Epi.:thumbsup:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Props for obscure movie references.

But as pem said, its not your usual bulker. 2-6lbs with the occasional outlier. Also depending on water.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

id say 75% of the ppl on here are in college. if ur dedicated u'll find ways to eat what and when u should

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
that seems a little low dont you think
For Hdrol? Not at all. Thats a pretty good range. There will be a few people who might reach as high as 8 or 9lbs with exceptional genetics or cycling, but in general, I think that is a fair range.

ChrisDono

Awards
so what would gain me more for my first time? epi/havoc or h drol? kinda wanna gain size and strenght

madgoat33

Awards
That range is also including the fact that you should be able to shed some fat while on cycle as well.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is making me want to pulse mdrol into my hdrol cycle when im ready for it. Im hoping shut down would be avoided and the gains should be over 10lbs

Herd

Awards
Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

:icon_lol:

gonzoz

Awards
In terms of strength gains how does it compare to others?