Next step after a VERY weak HDrol cycle

S

steveo1312

Awards
So a few months ago I finished my HDrol run (50/50/50/75/75) which was my first PH. All I can say is it sucked. Workout and Diet was down pat but results were little to none (strength and size). I did not see anything that the increased calories wouldnt do. I did not even really get bp's or anything and this was my FIRST cycle ever. I did get a slight feeling of bp's for maybe 2 days at the end so or I may have just strained my back.

Anyway its been a while and I completed the OTC pct I ran with full success.

So now whats next ?? I want something that will give me that push I was looking for last time.

I am thinking about running some test to try to get a nice 10-12 week cycle. Would test be an ok bet or should I try epi or something else first?

Just because someone will ask I do have nolva

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's exactly what i got form Hdrol, jack ****ing ****.

After this, nah man screw the orals, get the test.

S

steveo1312

Awards
That's exactly what i got form Hdrol, jack ****ing ****.

After this, nah man screw the orals, get the test.

Yeah it seems that your either a responder or non-responder to it. Thanks for the input man.

honda450

honda450

Awards
Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg/week
Dbol @ 30-50mg/day week 1-4.

Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex

should be good to go.

S

steveo1312

Awards
Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg/week
Dbol @ 30-50mg/day week 1-4.

Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex

should be good to go.

Thanks...

I am not sure if I can get ahold of Dbol that I trust or not but I will look. I can get ahold of Eq but I am not sure about running it with test. My source has done it but he is more or less mastered at test use.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I know whatcha mean. I BEGAN to run a cycle of it. Got to 50/50/75/75(for part of fourth week). I started to feel ON for about two days in the fourth week (vascularity, full body pump-up, well-being, aggressively horny) and then the next day, it just stopped.

I ended it five days into the fourth week (not cause the effect disappeared. I had more onhand, so I would've just upped the dosage). No, I felt my mind was not right/school was killing me.

Anyways, I dunno. Ain't no question that superdrol and its clones work. Hahahaha. But that stuff was kind of sketchy.

S

steveo1312

Awards
I know whatcha mean. I BEGAN to run a cycle of it. Got to 50/50/75/75(for part of fourth week). I started to feel ON for about two days in the fourth week (vascularity, full body pump-up, well-being, aggressively horny) and then the next day, it just stopped.

I ended it five days into the fourth week (not cause the effect disappeared. I had more onhand, so I would've just upped the dosage). No, I felt my mind was not right/school was killing me.

Anyways, I dunno. Ain't no question that superdrol and its clones work. Hahahaha. But that stuff was kind of sketchy.

Yeah my one buddy swears by it but Superdrol just does not seem safe to me. Yeah 10+ pounds in 20 days is nice but I dont want to curse it as gynodrol down the road.

Test seems more predictable and eases you into steady gains and sides if they accure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 10
K Nutrition / Health 8
A Anabolics 25
B Anabolics 0
U Training Forum 10