Next step after a VERY weak HDrol cycle

  1. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

    Next step after a VERY weak HDrol cycle


    So a few months ago I finished my HDrol run (50/50/50/75/75) which was my first PH. All I can say is it sucked. Workout and Diet was down pat but results were little to none (strength and size). I did not see anything that the increased calories wouldnt do. I did not even really get bp's or anything and this was my FIRST cycle ever. I did get a slight feeling of bp's for maybe 2 days at the end so or I may have just strained my back.

    Anyway its been a while and I completed the OTC pct I ran with full success.

    So now whats next ?? I want something that will give me that push I was looking for last time.

    I am thinking about running some test to try to get a nice 10-12 week cycle. Would test be an ok bet or should I try epi or something else first?






    Just because someone will ask I do have nolva

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That's exactly what i got form Hdrol, jack ****ing ****.

    After this, nah man screw the orals, get the test.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    That's exactly what i got form Hdrol, jack ****ing ****.

    After this, nah man screw the orals, get the test.

    Yeah it seems that your either a responder or non-responder to it. Thanks for the input man.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    honda450's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg/week
    Dbol @ 30-50mg/day week 1-4.

    Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex

    should be good to go.
  5. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    5'6" 160lbs? age?
  6. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    5'6" 160lbs? age?
    Yes / 25
  7. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg/week
    Dbol @ 30-50mg/day week 1-4.

    Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex

    should be good to go.

    Thanks...

    I am not sure if I can get ahold of Dbol that I trust or not but I will look. I can get ahold of Eq but I am not sure about running it with test. My source has done it but he is more or less mastered at test use.
  8. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    818
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I know whatcha mean. I BEGAN to run a cycle of it. Got to 50/50/75/75(for part of fourth week). I started to feel ON for about two days in the fourth week (vascularity, full body pump-up, well-being, aggressively horny) and then the next day, it just stopped.

    I ended it five days into the fourth week (not cause the effect disappeared. I had more onhand, so I would've just upped the dosage). No, I felt my mind was not right/school was killing me.

    Anyways, I dunno. Ain't no question that superdrol and its clones work. Hahahaha. But that stuff was kind of sketchy.
  9. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I know whatcha mean. I BEGAN to run a cycle of it. Got to 50/50/75/75(for part of fourth week). I started to feel ON for about two days in the fourth week (vascularity, full body pump-up, well-being, aggressively horny) and then the next day, it just stopped.

    I ended it five days into the fourth week (not cause the effect disappeared. I had more onhand, so I would've just upped the dosage). No, I felt my mind was not right/school was killing me.

    Anyways, I dunno. Ain't no question that superdrol and its clones work. Hahahaha. But that stuff was kind of sketchy.

    Yeah my one buddy swears by it but Superdrol just does not seem safe to me. Yeah 10+ pounds in 20 days is nice but I dont want to curse it as gynodrol down the road.

    Test seems more predictable and eases you into steady gains and sides if they accure.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in