1-T and equipoise stak

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I am just trying to see what people think about staking 1-T with 300-450mg of equipoise a week. I know the 1-T just came out but it sounds like it would be a good stack.:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You really need to run EQ for a very long time, it's got one of the longest esters around (undecelynate). 1T is typically run for what, 4-6 weeks? So i don't think they would stack very well. How would you do it?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
eq for 16 weeks with test enan is a much better option.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
You really need to run EQ for a very long time, it's got one of the longest esters around (undecelynate). 1T is typically run for what, 4-6 weeks? So i don't think they would stack very well. How would you do it?
Well I was thinking of running EQ at 450mg for all 12 weeks and on week 8 starting the 1-T for the next 6 weeks since the EQ will stay in my system weeks after I discontinue it so I would start my pct after week 14 do you think that would work good or should i just look into something other than 1-T to stack?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
eq for 16 weeks with test enan is a much better option.

I have the EQ on hand but I cant get anything at this time so I can’t get the test enan or I would probably have done that im sure it would work better....thanks

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
If you have access to EQ you likely have access to other AAS. IMHO...spend your time and money there.
i really want to start a cycle soon but I don’t know when I will have access to AAS again

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you want to bulk up? Do you have PCT and support supps yet? You say you want to start soon, but make sure you have everything planned out and ready to start.Why not run the 1-T for the first 6 weeks while you are waiting for the EQ to get up to it's full potential?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I'm assuming you want to bulk up? Do you have PCT and support supps yet? You say you want to start soon, but make sure you have everything planned out and ready to start.Why not run the 1-T for the first 6 weeks while you are waiting for the EQ to get up to it's full potential?
Yes I am planning this as a bulk. I really want to reach the 200lbs mark and maintain it. Yes I have Nolvadex for pct and anabolic innovations cycle support so I would be consuming daily
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg
Policosanol 20mg

Do you think that is good for support supps? I am going to start taking those two weeks before I start the cycle and continue them till the end of pct. For mass do you think it would be more beneficial to run the 1-T for the first 6 weeks or at the end when the EQ is really working?
:think:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether you decide to stack it with Eq or Test, I think running the 1-T in the beginning is a great idea (the first 4 weeks). Esp better than running an oral. Way less toxic.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur goals for this? EQ isnt going to impress u as far as gains go @ 450mg/week. id run it 14-16 weeks

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Whether you decide to stack it with Eq or Test, I think running the 1-T in the beginning is a great idea (the first 4 weeks). Esp better than running an oral. Way less toxic.
1-T first, definately. Supps are looking fairly good as well.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
thanks i will prob end up doing that