Critique My First Injectable Cycle!

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Ive been doing various ProHormones always following proper PCT and Proper Resting in between cycle!

Im 24
208lbs
14-15% bf.
Lifting about 6 years.

My Cycle Plan.
1-10 Test Cyp (250mg)(mon & thurs Injects)
1-6 D-bol (40mg per day)
1-10 Arimidex(0.5mg per day or EOD)
1-8 HCG 250iu (2x week)

9-12 HCG 500iu(2x week)

Wk 12-15 clomid 100/50/50
Wk 12-16 nolva 40/20/20/20.

Liver support while running D-bol and PCT.
BP support throught cycle and pct.

honda450

honda450

Awards
Looks good, probably be ok with running either Nolva or Clomid.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing various ProHormones always following proper PCT and Proper Resting in between cycle!

Im 24
208lbs
14-15% bf.
Lifting about 6 years.

My Cycle Plan.
1-10 Test Cyp (250mg)(mon & thurs Injects)
1-6 D-bol (40mg per day)
1-10 Arimidex(0.5mg per day or EOD)
1-8 HCG 250iu (2x week)

9-12 HCG 500iu(2x week)

Wk 12-15 clomid 100/50/50
Wk 12-16 nolva 40/20/20/20.

Liver support while running D-bol and PCT.
BP support throught cycle and pct.
i would add in a test booster like stoked into your pct

and i think 40 mg nolva is too much

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva_______20/20/20/20 (torem would be better 90/60/60/30 from start of PCT with the clomid.)

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome!! What does your PCT look like besides the clomid/nolva? I see you are using every precaution with the adex and HCG, very nice.

I'm currently running a very similar cycle(as well as my room mate)

D-Bol 40mg Week 1-4(might go to 5)
Test-C 200mg Week 1-10(twice weekly)
Also thinking about some Epistane for weeks 9-12. Have not decided yet, I would like to up my knowledge on it a bit more.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've dont your homework, solid cycle bro! ~freq~

XDriftKingsX

Awards
i would add in a test booster like stoked into your pct

and i think 40 mg nolva is too much

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva_______20/20/20/20 (torem would be better 90/60/60/30 from start of PCT with the clomid.)
I already have the nolva actually alot of it..(10mgx200).
And The only thing i was thinking about was Axis labs Hypertest(have an extra bottle) and run it 4 caps daily throught PCT.

Also why do yo suggest Clomid then Overlap to Nolva by itself?

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Looks awesome!! What does your PCT look like besides the clomid/nolva? I see you are using every precaution with the adex and HCG, very nice.
Being my first cycle with real gear(dont know how ill react) there was no way in hell i was going into it unprepared...

This cycle is going to be late spring/early summer so this is just homework!

I want a good time off PHs and i want to get my blood work done prior to cycle to make sure there are no underlying problems awaiting me and also to get baselines to compare my post cycle blood work too!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the prep work! Do you already have both clomid and nolva? If you have just the nolva so far I would say to forget the clomid all together.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Nice job on the prep work! Do you already have both clomid and nolva? If you have just the nolva so far I would say to forget the clomid all together.
Thanks!

And I feel like a freakin warehouse...
I have Clomid(50x50mg)
Nolvadex(10x200)
Adex(1mg x 80)
Aromasin(25mg x 40)
Femara (2.5mg x 40)
D-bol (blue hearts 10mg x 412)

I bought this all off a guy whos wife forced him to quit doing AAS.
He also gave me his International and domestic scources hes been using for years!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I already have the nolva actually alot of it..(10mgx200).
And The only thing i was thinking about was Axis labs Hypertest(have an extra bottle) and run it 4 caps daily throught PCT.

Also why do yo suggest Clomid then Overlap to Nolva by itself?
Clomid is a better kick start and then tapering off Nolva will help fight estrogen rebound.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
i feel AIs help better with estro rebound.... i never run a serm without an AI
I have read why.
Its because clomid/nolva just overload all the receptors so estrogen cannot bind to them.
It does nothing for the actual Conversion of T to E(via aromatase enzyme)... so now you just have loads of circulating Estrogen.

Where as an AI such as...
Armidex(inhibits about 50% of E),
Exemstane(inihibits about 75-80% of E),
FEMARA (inhibits 98% of E)

These actually Interfere with the initial production of Estrogen through inhibiting the armoatase enzyme from the
cytochrome P450 family.
^
^
I only know some about Cytochrome P450( i read into when it came up in some medical text involving aromatase) But i also found breaks down hawthorne berry and taking it and and AI can cause HB to build in your system and cause a Dangerous drop in Blood Pressure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read why.
Its because clomid/nolva just overload all the receptors so estrogen cannot bind to them.
It does nothing for the actual Conversion of T to E(via aromatase enzyme)... so now you just have loads of circulating Estrogen.

Where as an AI such as...
Armidex(inhibits about 50% of E),
Exemstane(inihibits about 75-80% of E),
FEMARA (inhibits 98% of E)

These actually Interfere with the initial production of Estrogen through inhibiting the armoatase enzyme from the
cytochrome P450 family.
^
^
I only know some about Cytochrome P450( i read into when it came up in some medical text involving aromatase) But i also found breaks down hawthorne berry and taking it and and AI can cause HB to build in your system and cause a Dangerous drop in Blood Pressure.

i believe hawthorn interferes with a bunch of things, ill have to dig up studies and find out exactly what, i believe it was on this forum somewhere.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
An AI is definitely better for guarding against estrogen rebound but a SERM taper would suffice.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
i believe hawthorn interferes with a bunch of things, ill have to dig up studies and find out exactly what, i believe it was on this forum somewhere.
Please do, I would like to see some info on this.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Please do, I would like to see some info on this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An AI is definitely better for guarding against estrogen rebound but a SERM taper would suffice.

no need to taper SERMS half life is soo long,

but given the profile of torem thats the only serm i would taper regaurdless.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Thanks everyone who chimed in! Lots of Valueable PCT info in this thread. Hopefully some ppl will look at it an use it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14