fina+test prop w/m1t???

neonarossa

Awards
Im on my 2nd wk of 12wk cycle of fina@75mg day for 8wks. Test prop@600mg wk for 12wks. I would like any advise on taking 10mg day of M1t for last 4wks. Would I get extra mass added? Should I even cut the fina to 6wks and add M1t last 6wks? Will be using Nolva inst of Clomid for post cycle. 40mg day 1st 3days,20mg day next 11days and 10mg nolva 3rd wk.... Any advise is greatly appreciated!!! [email protected]

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones is the wrong forum but I will move it for you..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
As for the tren, I would just do the 6 weeks of it, but something like this
1-12 test prop
1-4 m1t
5-10 tren
But since you started it might just be the best thing to hang on to your M1t for the next cycle..

size

Awards
  • Established
You could leave the tren as is and add the methyl 1 test as you see fit.

I think you need to change you post cycle dosages though.
Something like:
40mg nolva for 7 days, 30mg novla for 7 days, and 10mg nolva for 7 days would be wiser in my opinion.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I like that PST better myself size.. missed that one

neonarossa

Awards
Thanx for reply!!!

Matthew, thanx for advise.. So, basically the m1t will not help build more mass in the last 4wks, right?? Also, I will check the moved forum, thanx. Neon:D

size

Awards
  • Established
Re: Thanx for reply!!!

So, basically the m1t will not help build more mass in the last 4wks, right?? Also, I will check the moved forum, thanx. Neon:D
Not necessarily. It may very likely add more mass, but you will need to continute to increase your calories which is often difficult for people as they get to the latter stages of a cycle.