Anti Depressants on cycle?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting my cycle in 2 weeks or so but also start taking anti depressants within the next week or so. Would it be bad to take them together?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't. you do not know what kind of combination that is going to make. i would get yourself straightened first before going on. cycles can wait, your personal health can't.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea i wouldnt combine the two, if your taking them as advised by a doctor or psychologist/psychiatrist you can ask but im pretty sure theyl tell you its a no-go.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would think that this is a very bad idea. Steroids will already **** with your head enough and I think adding something that will further those effects is nothing but a bad idea.

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
if youre going to be doing an oral cycle than your liver will be taking a beating. if you are struggling with depression the steroids will give u a boost in department IMO. you will have more energy and a general increased sense of well-being while youre on them but when you get off the gear theres always the possibility that it will make things (depression) a lot worse. basically what im saying is you will be messing with your brain chemistry a lot and that might not be a good idea because if you are depressed there is already an imbalance. plus you never know how u will react to the anti depressant and throwing gear in the mix isnt a great idea IMO. speak with a physician about this tho i am not an expert im just stating my opinion.