post work out therapy and prohormone ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

post work out therapy and prohormone ?

hey guys i am a powerlifter who has used several aas cycles in the past and have just started my first prohormone stack ever after going aas free for 18 months, is started my stack today of m-1-t @ 20 mg with 4 squirts of t-4...well my question is about t-4 and post workout ice and hot tub work...i put on my t-4 at about 1 this after noon then trained at about 5 but after my training i do 25 minutes of iceing and hottub massage for recovery my question is is the hurting the t-4 or is it all ready into my blood stream, i am extremely new to the transdermal stuff and am just wondering...i bought my supplements from power nutrition and was very impressed with the customer service and delivery time excelent buisness...thanks ross

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

Originally posted by rbbm81
    hey guys i am a powerlifter who has used several aas cycles in the past and have just started my first prohormone stack ever after going aas free for 18 months, is started my stack today of m-1-t @ 20 mg with 4 squirts of t-4...well my question is about t-4 and post workout ice and hot tub work...i put on my t-4 at about 1 this after noon then trained at about 5 but after my training i do 25 minutes of iceing and hottub massage for recovery my question is is the hurting the t-4 or is it all ready into my blood stream, i am extremely new to the transdermal stuff and am just wondering...i bought my supplements from power nutrition and was very impressed with the customer service and delivery time excelent buisness...thanks ross
    You should be all set if you apply at 1 and then hit the ice and hottub after you workout at 6ish.

Similar Forum Threads

1. relaxation and post work out muscle growth
    By jarg7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 08:27 AM
  2. mid and post work out carbs
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:36 PM
  3. post work-out nervous breakdown
    By burymestanding in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15