sdrol + epi too much?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
sdrol 20 - 30mg
epi 20 - 40 mg

for 4 weeks, perhaps drop the sdrol after week 3? Would this be too toxic on my liver?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No reason to run SD that high and why stack them for 4 weeks?

Run the bridge! It's a way better idea.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
just gathering ideas on this upcoming cycle..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sdrol 20 - 30mg
epi 20 - 40 mg

for 4 weeks, perhaps drop the sdrol after week 3? Would this be too toxic on my liver?
whats ure experience w/ steroids ?

id do something like this .. if your over 200lbs

sd 10/20/20(if under 200, stay at 10mg)
epi 0/0/30/40/40

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Your liver can handle a 4 week cycle just fine. Its always better to be safe than sorry though. Preload some milk thistle and run it all the way through pct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

epi 0/0/30/40/40
This is a great example of an intermediate bridge

reps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the SD-> Epi bridge is a great idea. So what if there's methyls stacked, it's equivalent to running a single methyl at a high dose, which your body can handle for one single week.

If your body can't handle that you shouldn't be doing oral steroids whatsoever.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the SD-> Epi bridge is a great idea. So what if there's methyls stacked, it's equivalent to running a single methyl at a high dose, which your body can handle for one single week.

If your body can't handle that you shouldn't be doing oral steroids whatsoever.
true, as long as u dont go overboard with the doses .. and be sure to have proper support sups on hand ..my fav is cycle support by AI

also be sure to preload 2 weeks prior to begin the cycle with hawthorne berry .. milk thistle you can just do 1 week prior.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'd do this if you want some sick gains.
liver toxicity is blow way out of proportion.

week 1 - pre-load hawthorne berry
week 2 - pre-load hawthorne berry (use for the next 5 weeks)
week 3 - s-drol 30mg
week 4 - s-drol 30mg
week 5 - s-drol 30mg
week 6 - s-drol 50mg trenadrol 60mg
week 7 - s-drol 40mg trenadrol 90mg
week 8 - trendrol 120mg
week 9 - trendrol 150mg
week 10 - trenadrol 150mg
week 11 - trendrol 150mg
week 12 - clomid 50mg nolvadex 40mg creatine - 20g
week 13 - clomid 50mg nolvadex 40mg creatine - 10g
week 14 - clomid 25mg nolvadex 20mg creatine - 10g
week 15 - clomid 25mg nolvadex 20mg creatine - 10g
week 16 - creatine 10g
week 17 - creatine 10g
week 18 - creatine 10g
week 19 - creatine 10g

if done right, should gain a good 15lbs on this cycle and a good amount of strength as well.

always have nolvadex on hand just in case gyno sides appear. there's a good chance they will but they should be too bad.

if you think that's too much, i can respect that but i'm telling you, that's nothing. people on real gear do RESPONSIBLE cycles that are WAY harsher and way more liver toxic than this cycle.

IMO, if you use s-drol at 30mg for 3 weeks, you'll seriously be missing out on its full potential. not only that, but you'll loose most of your gains post-cycle. after a 3 weeks cycle, what do you expect? that's not nearly long enough.

i personally would not stack 2 methylated compounds.

also, check out fast action pharma's s-drol.

very good stuff.

in fact, a lot of their products are TOP quality.
i'd say, better than CEL M-drol.

Kilosports Trenadrol is the ****!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow dude you are crazy

i know liver toxicity is blown way out of proportion but still, F that cycle. i'd rather inject.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 3 - s-drol 30mg
week 4 - s-drol 30mg
week 5 - s-drol 30mg
week 8 - trendrol 120mg
week 9 - trendrol 150mg
week 11 - trendrol 150mg
9 week cycle ?
you are insane ? who have done this ? if you do this .. i expect atleast gain of 25lbs+

trenadrol is my fav ph as well .. but doing 5caps is alot .. i stayed at 90mg through 4 weeks and gained 16lbs with a healthy diet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

week 3 - s-drol 30mg
week 4 - s-drol 30mg
week 5 - s-drol 30mg
week 8 - trendrol 120mg
week 9 - trendrol 150mg
week 11 - trendrol 150mg
week 16 - creatine 10g
week 17 - creatine 10g
week 18 - creatine 10g
week 19 - creatine 10g

if done right, should gain a good 15lbs on this cycle and a good amount of strength as well.

always have nolvadex on hand just in case gyno sides appear. there's a good chance they will but they should be too bad.

if you think that's too much, i can respect that but i'm telling you, that's nothing. people on real gear do RESPONSIBLE cycles that are WAY harsher and way more liver toxic than this cycle.

IMO, if you use s-drol at 30mg for 3 weeks, you'll seriously be missing out on its full potential. not only that, but you'll loose most of your gains post-cycle. after a 3 weeks cycle, what do you expect? that's not nearly long enough.

very good stuff.

Sick gains yes but you may be very sick after this cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

week 3 - s-drol 30mg
week 4 - s-drol 30mg
week 5 - s-drol 30mg
week 8 - trendrol 120mg
week 9 - trendrol 150mg
week 11 - trendrol 150mg
week 16 - creatine 10g
week 17 - creatine 10g
week 18 - creatine 10g
week 19 - creatine 10g

very good stuff.

u trying to kill him LOL

i got more outta fast action Sdrol then i did MDrol and i ran sdrol at 20mg and mdrol at 30.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hahaha
think about this

a standard dbol cycle is 50mg for about 6 weeks.

that is worse than this cycle. dianabol is extremely liver toxic. yet, people dose it like this all the time and get bloodowork done afterwards...and are fine!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hahaha
think about this

a standard dbol cycle is 50mg for about 6 weeks.

that is worse than this cycle. dianabol is extremely liver toxic. yet, people dose it like this all the time and get bloodowork done afterwards...and are fine!
Superdrol is way more toxic than Dbol, mg per mg, 5 weeks of that run into Trenadrol is far more toxic than Dbol for 6 weeks.

I don't know where you learned that Dbol is so toxic but 50mg of it for 6 weeks is pretty sane and what you listed really isn't sane. You need to see the bloodwork after running Superdrol, at those doses and durations i can only imagine.

Dbol on the other hand, i've read about it being run for 10 weeks... I've read about it being run for 20 weeks, believe it or not. There's a lot more knowledge and research behind it as well. I think you are really misinformed about the toxicity of Dbol vs. other orals.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is way more toxic than Dbol, mg per mg, 5 weeks of that run into Trenadrol is far more toxic than Dbol for 6 weeks.

I don't know where you learned that Dbol is so toxic but 50mg of it for 6 weeks is pretty sane and what you listed really isn't sane. You need to see the bloodwork after running Superdrol, at those doses and durations i can only imagine.

Dbol on the other hand, i've read about it being run for 10 weeks... I've read about it being run for 20 weeks, believe it or not. There's a lot more knowledge and research behind it as well. I think you are really misinformed about the toxicity of Dbol vs. other orals.
maybe you're right

but the cycle i posted isn't superdrol ran at 50mg for the whole 5 weeks. in fact, there is only one week where it is run at that dosage.

also, trenadrol is a non-methylated compound. i'm not saying that it won't have an impact when you get your bloodwork done. i'm just saying that it isn't liver toxic or has very low toxicity.

i will further look into this subject.

however, i will say this...even though it's a pretty high dose, it's not like i'm running s-drol for 8 weeks. it's 5 weeks.

and common.

20 weeks on even 20mg of dbol will be worse than 5 weeks of 50mg of s-drol.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

epi 0/0/30/40/40

Do this ^ and add another 40mg for week 6 or 50mg of epi.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies, I'll end up going with the 5-6 week bridge. Thanks!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah i keep doing more and more research and it keeps coming up. even the more toxic steroids won't damage your liver unless you run them for extended periods or are taking other stuff that may damage your liver.

if used for a short duration, with liver support, you should not get liver damage.

that is what i keep coming up with the deeper i dig.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the liver isn't the only factor here

HDL and LDL. Superdrol and most orals really will F those up pretty badly. I've heard of HDL getting very, very low. Running so much orals taxes your body in other ways, it's just a good idea to not tax it too hard or too long. But for sure, it can be taxed much harder than we ever do with the standard cycles here... but, nothing wrong with being safe.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

week 3 - s-drol 30mg
week 4 - s-drol 30mg
week 5 - s-drol 30mg
week 8 - trendrol 120mg
week 9 - trendrol 150mg
week 11 - trendrol 150mg
week 16 - creatine 10g
week 17 - creatine 10g
week 18 - creatine 10g
week 19 - creatine 10g

very good stuff.

This is what they call "Steroid abuse."

:nono:

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Now, I'm no expert, but wouldn't you get more gains if you upped the dose on both and did 2 seperate cycles? (Super at 30/30/30/30 (if you don't experience debilitating sides) and Epi at 30/40/40/50)
Save some cash and risk less sides, get more results and its not going to kill your liver (whether or not this is blown out of proportion).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
more cycles takes more time

you can always get more results given more time

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
i saw a lot of results at 30mg of SD and IMO theres no need to go as high as 50 and you will exp. complete shutdown

i gained 12 lbs. after a 3 week cycle at 10/20/30

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw a lot of results at 30mg of SD and IMO theres no need to go as high as 50 and you will exp. complete shutdown

i gained 12 lbs. after a 3 week cycle at 10/20/30
yeah thats a great example .. and most the lbs gains comes in mid2nd week .. i actually know a person who did 10/10/10 of sd and gained 11lbs and kept 10lbs after pct.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies, I'll end up going with the 5-6 week bridge. Thanks!

yup thats a good plan .. just remember SD loves carbs ..so eat alot of em .. handfull of almonds usually do the trick

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum but not to bb and the world of anabolics. My question is this, I'm constantly hearing a great deal of feedback about the Superdrol clones, RPN Havoc, PP clones, and Halodrol clones and perhaps things like Trenadrol. I have been on TRT for a few years now and of course I cycle in between as well. I'm more partial to injects over orals, except for the fact that I really enjoy running Var and Proviron sure has been a godsend for me, as it controls any estro-related sides and it shoots my libido through the roof. Anyways, I'm currently finishing up a long cycle in which I used various compounds throughout. I'm now on my last week and the compounds that I'm currently finishing up are this:

TestSuspension@500mgs per week
Test Cyp@250@week
Deca@400
Dbol@30mgs daily

BTW, my stats are 6.0, 235, 13.5%BF, 35years old.

I just wanted to try out something new and see what all the rave is about with these Designer compounds. I know very little about Designer Steroids and the last PH that I used was back in 2002 which was Ergopharm's 1-AD. I will be tapering back into my TRT which consits of Test@200wk and Deca@100wk (primarily for joints). I plan on staying on TRT for atleast 12 weeks to give myself a break from cycling. With that being said, I wont touch anything that is methalyated (spelling?) for atleast 6 weeks due to the Dianabol use but I was thinking that after 6 weeks if my liver values check out good. I was considering trying RPN's Havoc with the TRT doses that I mentioned above or perhaps doing a bridge type thing you guys had suggested for another with a h-drol clone. I'm not sure if I really want to mess with Superdrol because I have had friends who complained about lethargy and bad cramps, they say even worse than Dbol pumps, not to mention it is pretty damn toxic. Does anyone have any advice as far as what I should try in reference to these Designers? I really appreciate the help and I apoligise for the novel that I just wrote. BTW, it looks like there are some very knowledgeable people in regards to these compounds. I appreciate the help and thanks in advance.
MJ34

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
the liver isn't the only factor here

HDL and LDL. Superdrol and most orals really will F those up pretty badly. I've heard of HDL getting very, very low. Running so much orals taxes your body in other ways, it's just a good idea to not tax it too hard or too long. But for sure, it can be taxed much harder than we ever do with the standard cycles here... but, nothing wrong with being safe.
I agree the liver is pretty reslient and I personally believe that liver toxcicity is quite over-rated. IMO, I think that it is far worse to have a few alcoholic drinks a day and chase them down with tylenol, now thats a liver killer. I had recently read a study of where they gave individuals with advanced liver diseases such as cirrohsis, Anavar at 60-80mgs a day, and this was to help the liver. If anyone is truly interested I know I have that medical study somewhere and I will dig it up and post it. As he mentions in this post a far bigger concern is messing with the LDL/HDL, orals including anavar are notorious for this. Other compounds like dbol and anadrol are great at wreaking havoc on your BP. Normally, when you cycle off your liver and cholestorol values return to normal but its important to play it safe so you can properly run another cycle.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum but not to bb and the world of anabolics. My question is this, I'm constantly hearing a great deal of feedback about the Superdrol clones, RPN Havoc, PP clones, and Halodrol clones and perhaps things like Trenadrol. I have been on TRT for a few years now and of course I cycle in between as well. I'm more partial to injects over orals, except for the fact that I really enjoy running Var and Proviron sure has been a godsend for me, as it controls any estro-related sides and it shoots my libido through the roof. Anyways, I'm currently finishing up a long cycle in which I used various compounds throughout. I'm now on my last week and the compounds that I'm currently finishing up are this:

TestSuspension@500mgs per week
Test Cyp@250@week
Deca@400
Dbol@30mgs daily

BTW, my stats are 6.0, 235, 13.5%BF, 35years old.

I just wanted to try out something new and see what all the rave is about with these Designer compounds. I know very little about Designer Steroids and the last PH that I used was back in 2002 which was Ergopharm's 1-AD. I will be tapering back into my TRT which consits of Test@200wk and Deca@100wk (primarily for joints). I plan on staying on TRT for atleast 12 weeks to give myself a break from cycling. With that being said, I wont touch anything that is methalyated (spelling?) for atleast 6 weeks due to the Dianabol use but I was thinking that after 6 weeks if my liver values check out good. I was considering trying RPN's Havoc with the TRT doses that I mentioned above or perhaps doing a bridge type thing you guys had suggested for another with a h-drol clone. I'm not sure if I really want to mess with Superdrol because I have had friends who complained about lethargy and bad cramps, they say even worse than Dbol pumps, not to mention it is pretty damn toxic. Does anyone have any advice as far as what I should try in reference to these Designers? I really appreciate the help and I apoligise for the novel that I just wrote. BTW, it looks like there are some very knowledgeable people in regards to these compounds. I appreciate the help and thanks in advance.
MJ34
I have just one more question. For those of you that have used oral AAS such as Winny, Dbol, Anavar, OT, Anadrol, etc...how or can you compare the compounds these compounds to the proven anabolics that have been around for quite some time. For instance, if possible how would/could you compare and what would you compare these too. The reason that I ask is that when it comes to Desinger Steroids I have no experience and I have only read reviews which I really don't know if they are true or biased or what??? Anyways:
(1) Superdrol-what could you compare it to in terms of gains?
(2) H-drol clones " "?
(3) PPlex clones " "?
(4) RPN Havoc" "?
(5) Trenadrol " "?

If this is an unfair question, I totally understand. I'm just trying to get real feedback from actual people and not just stuff I read. I truly hate to waste money on things if they are not tried and proven. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from, I'm just trying to gain a better perspective as far as these compounds are concerned and by comparing them to things that I've tried I will be able to gain a well-rounded perspective. Thanks again fellas!
MJ34:thumbsup:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Start your own thread..

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Start your own thread..
I did! When I started typing I didnt realize how much I had to say, so I started my own thread and I'm still waiting for all you designer steroid experts to assit me with a couple q's.