Least Harsh Prohoromone?

lifter x

Awards
Hey Guys
Long time lurker first time poster

I'm older now and have waited a long time to feel ready enough to do a cycle of prohormones. I have been doing research and have found that p-plex and s-drol are very harsh on the body so i have ruled them out. I found h-drol is a much milder one and so far it looks like the top choice.

I was wondering is there any prohormone that is less toxic then h-drol and will help with a bulk

Also if i was to run a h-drol cycle how would a pct of post cycle suppourt milk thistle and cocq12 look should i put in some 6 oxo

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
havoc/epi...bold you can also run at high doses it can be effective

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Least harsh? That would be Zol, Furazadrol and 3AD

None of these will help with a bulk though in fact i wouldn't touch them. Zol at 250mg did nothing for me so i see little reason to bother with any of these, it's just not worth it if you have to take 6+ caps a day, the toxicity adds up to something

Hdrol is a good first choice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Least harsh? That would be Zol, Furazadrol and 3AD

None of these will help with a bulk though in fact i wouldn't touch them. Zol at 250mg did nothing for me so i see little reason to bother with any of these, it's just not worth it if you have to take 6+ caps a day, the toxicity adds up to something

Hdrol is a good first choice.

I agree here the Furaz and 3ad are more mild. Post Cycle Support is fine for a pct with any of these but it is alway wise to have a SERM on hand.:thumbsup:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a monkey on Pem's back this afternoon.

You don't HAVE to, but you SHOULD have a SERM on-hand. I would specifically recommend having Tamoxifen on hand for the purposes of battling gyno flare if it shows up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While it's nice to have a SERM, the chances of needing one from Hdrol are one in a thousand or less

I've been reading this stuff for 2 years and i've read exactly ONE case of gyno from Hdrol. Usually the people who get it this easy have pubertal gyno and anything hormonal will aggravate it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it's nice to have a SERM, the chances of needing one from Hdrol are one in a thousand or less

I've been reading this stuff for 2 years and i've read exactly ONE case of gyno from Hdrol. Usually the people who get it this easy have pubertal gyno and anything hormonal will aggravate it.
I agree for my h-drol cycle I did not need it just Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme worked well.:thumbsup:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established

That is comforting to know! I just feel that it is much better to have it on hand and not need it, then need it and not have it on hand.

If you're going to light fires, make damn sure you have a way of putting it out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree trust me i have everything on hand. Letrozole, cabergoline, nolvadex, clomid. 'Cause IF you do get gyno you want to squelch it immediately.

But yeah it's exceedingly rare on Halodrol-50 if that's what he decides to do. It's way more common on Havoc/Epi for reasons that still sorta baffle me.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
just get a SERM. get used to cycleing with them.

they'll really make your cycle worth the money. you'll keep most of your gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP's 1-T is another option that is still awaiting peoples feedback.