hcg really necessary for 10 week test only cycle?

thething86

Awards
Just wondering everyones thoughts about not using hcg during a 10 week 400mgs/week testosterone cyp. cycle? Is it really necessary?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no, not necessary at all. but it can only help

thething86

Awards
i was thinking of trying sustain alpha.the guys over at Primordial have been testing sustain alpha as a possible substitute for hcg in a cycle. obviously it wouldnt be as effective as real hcg, but still effective nonetheless. then again, i might not use either

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of trying sustain alpha.the guys over at Primordial have been testing sustain alpha as a possible substitute for hcg in a cycle. obviously it wouldnt be as effective as real hcg, but still effective nonetheless. then again, i might not use either
It's probably cheaper to use some HCG.

thething86

Awards
i was going to use nolva at 40/40/20/20, a test booster, and an anti-cortisol

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex IS a test booster (if suppression has taken place). It's all you will need.

thething86

Awards
no anti-cort or anything? just nolva for a 10 week test cycle seems a little....well little....doesnt it?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no anti-cort or anything? just nolva for a 10 week test cycle seems a little....well little....doesnt it?
Keep it simple! If you start to get pain in your nipple/s (almost always starts on the left side) during the cycle, take Nolvadex @ 10-20mg EOD.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex IS a test booster (if suppression has taken place). It's all you will need.
Nolvadex is an anti estrogen which helps restart your HPTA. That is where the the natural test increase comes from.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is an anti estrogen which helps restart your HPTA. That is where the the natural test increase comes from.
Exactly. That's why I stated that suppression must have taken place for the increase in test to occur.

thething86

Awards
I know I just figured I needed to help restart my natural test from as many different ways as possible. just nolva for the pct then? what about an anti-cortisol?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I just figured I needed to help restart my natural test from as many different ways as possible. just nolva for the pct then? what about an anti-cortisol?
Up to you. If you're eating and sleeping right then I wouldn't bother.

thething86

Awards
alright....are my doses of nolva good? 40/40/20/20? should i keep it four weeks or make it longer?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright....are my doses of nolva good? 40/40/20/20? should i keep it four weeks or make it longer?
Four weeks is plenty, but do some more research. Rather than accepting the answers that are given, go and find out WHY :)

thething86

Awards
im doing research along with asking you guys haha thanks for the info

thething86

Awards
after doing some more research i'm thinking about a pct of nolva for six weeks at 20/20/20/20/20/20. From what I have read, hcg isn't necessary for this cycle.