Oral Testibol

Buffgammaman

Awards
Has any one heard of or tried Oral Testibol? Susposably it's testosterone in these little sheets you put on your toung and let dissolve. It's suppose to be safer then the injectable form with much less side effects and it's not illeagal.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
It's just another prohormone with sensationalist advertising. Stuff like that turns me off 99.9% of the time.

"ZOMG IF YOU TAKE THIS NOT ONLY WILL YOUR **** GROW 32.5 INCHES BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL CEASE TO BE UGLY AND YOU'LL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!11!1111"

I looked around and couldn't find the actual compound though. If you can find it, post it up.

Buffgammaman

Awards
heres a web link that talks about it. seems to me like the main active ingredient is testosterone. the question is how much tho?

ww.testibolreview.co

one more w and an m

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a load of overpriced BS that no one has ever heard of. Orabol is "7a-ethyl-nitro-sulfate", and is like $200 for 40 tabs. What a POS company.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just another scammer supplement that im sure is 100% herbal.

safer than injectable test?.....NO supplement u put in ur mouth is safer than injectable test (slight exageration, but u get the idea)

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
heres a web link that talks about it. seems to me like the main active ingredient is testosterone. the question is how much tho?

ww.testibolreview.co

one more w and an m
That is owned by the people who make testibol ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a load of ****, close the thread

Buffgammaman

Awards
All right thanks guys, I was about to buy it but now I know better.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
All right thanks guys, I was about to buy it but now I know better.
Stick to the forums and read what's popular. Check people's cycle logs and do some research. There are plenty of compounds out there that don't try to shove themselves down your throat, are legal and will render gains.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'd def stay away. I couldn't even find out what was in it. I only skimmed really quick but still usually I see the ingredients part. That alone makes me wary when thay don't list the ingredients. BTW did anyone notice what it's made of?