Havoc vs. Epistane
- 12-06-2008, 07:13 PM
- 12-06-2008, 07:24 PM
- 12-06-2008, 07:27 PM
12-06-2008, 07:29 PM
12-06-2008, 07:32 PM
12-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes, they are suppose to yield extremely similar results but you'll have fanboys from both sides for one reason for another. As far as price, Havoc is usually just a couple of bucks (~5) more than Epi.
12-06-2008, 08:24 PM
12-07-2008, 01:29 AM
correct me if i am wrong, but i believe it was RPN that first developed the compound for both of them. also, i recently read that the IBE formula under went a change a bit ago while the Havoc compound stayed the same. something about a different isomer is on it now instead of the older formula's one.
12-07-2008, 01:31 AM
They are supposed to be the same and I think they are the same, and all the clone are the same. ALL THE SAME.
Too much drama behind all of this.
Buy from whatever company you want to support, simple as that.
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
12-07-2008, 01:33 AM
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hotshot9819 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:06 PM
- By jnino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM
- By Kingkona167 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
- By IRISHRYG in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2007, 11:03 PM
- By gitrdone in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:18 PM