raise ur test levels?

doyoudo911

Awards
do phs like mdrol and pplex raise ur test while on them?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
do phs like mdrol and pplex raise ur test while on them?
The only things that raise your test are exogenous (artificial) & endogenous (natural) test and test boosters; none of which PHs/DSs do. PH/DS will LOWER your endog. test.

doyoudo911

Awards
even while on it? i coudl have swore that when i was on spawn i got aggresion and hornier

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, its because your body "thinks" that it has more test. AAS slow/stop your body from producing test naturally because it thinks that it has an excess of sex hormone. Depending on the hormone (and your response to it), it can either boost or lower your libido. Increased libido doesn't nessesarily mean increased test. This is why pct is so important. You should read up on the HPTA and effects of AAS on it.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Androgens are known to increase your aggression and libido. Some may react different though it depends on the compound and the person. These compounds DO NOt increase your test levels. Only natural and artificial testosterone, HCG, clomid/nolvadex(SERMS), and some natural test boosters will do this.

doyoudo911

Awards
ok thank u guys...bc i was at the doc the other day and got my test levels tested and there very low...at the time i was about 2 or 3 months off of phs...he said come back in a month and we will test me again...my second question is if i bridge pplex and mdrol will the results for my test go up or would they stay the same or would the numbers go down?

he also told me to stay OFF of the phs...but if getting back on them lowers my test levels...then **** wat he thinks i wanna get some test prescribed (as long as theres no way of him knowing i was back on them???)...hahah

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop being an idiot man, youre not being very smart about it. and at 6' 178 you need to lay off them. how old are you?

doyoudo911

Awards
lol those are old stats and thats an old pic im 6ft 190...

my point is I AM ABOUT TO BE PRESCRIBED TEST (just not at a highly dose) can someone answer my question lol?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

my point is I AM ABOUT TO BE PRESCRIBED TEST (just not at a highly dose) can someone answer my question lol?
Your question has already been answered. NO your natural test levels will go down on the cycle period.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
In my humble opinion, you're being an idiot. You're trying to sabotage your health (test levels) in order to get on TRT?

If you weren't responsible enough to properly PCT after a PH cycle, what makes you think you'll be able to handle injections (which by the way, you'll be doing for the rest of your life)?

Smarten up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my humble opinion, you're being an idiot. You're trying to sabotage your health (test levels) in order to get on TRT?

If you weren't responsible enough to properly PCT after a PH cycle, what makes you think you'll be able to handle injections (which by the way, you'll be doing for the rest of your life)?

Smarten up.
X2 on this.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Let us know when you learn to read. Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really seems like you think steroids are cool or something. I mean TRT is serious. Its not about getting legal testosterone replacement and getting it cheap with insurance or whatever. Its about if you seriously need it because if you can prevent going on TRT i would highly suggest it. You will have to inject the rest of your life or other methods but it wont be so practical. And at your age? ur crazy and stupid if you dont get out of that mind set.

doyoudo911

Awards
well let me just tell u something for starters....I HAVE NO SEX LIFE....i could get laid anytime i want, i just have no urged to get laid....i jack off once a week if even that....now i believe that is one of the reasons y test is perscrided, is it not???

im not taking it to get big, although that could be a plus, however wat i have read in this fourm is that perscribed test is in lower doses and not at high does like test en and all those (250/1000 mg a week) so i wouldnt even be getting that big from it

doyoudo911

Awards
really seems like you think steroids are cool or something. I mean TRT is serious. Its not about getting legal testosterone replacement and getting it cheap with insurance or whatever. Its about if you seriously need it because if you can prevent going on TRT i would highly suggest it. You will have to inject the rest of your life or other methods but it wont be so practical. And at your age? ur crazy and stupid if you dont get out of that mind set.

and how would u kno how old i am...last time i checked im old enough

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Unless you snagged your avatar off google and decided to go straight to work instead of college (as your education says "high school") then I'm assuming you're too young to be on TRT much less WANT to be on TRT.

You have low test because YOU made it that way. You did prohormones without sufficient research and nuked your HPTA. The only person you have to blame is yourself.

Additionally, you should NOT be going on testosterone therapy. You need to get with a doctor who will set you up on hCG injections to get your body functioning naturally again.

Lastly, if you want people to respect you then you need to show that you've done your research and are capable of posting thought-out questions that look like they were written by somebody who graduated high school.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
This guy has got to win the dunce award.

He has created like 4 thread asking about trt and if he would get gains from it. He wants to go on TRT and he is only in college. LOL

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only things that raise your test are exogenous (artificial) & endogenous (natural) test and test boosters; none of which PHs/DSs do. PH/DS will LOWER your endog. test.
i juss got mmy full blood back from my pplex mdrol bridge test was 36, which i can understand. 5 weeks into 7 week cycle

i went from hyper to hypo thyroid, from high IGF to low IGF.

i dont understand it, but its the nature of the beast.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh dear.

No, it's artificial test being introduced into your body. So, the foreman inside your test factory says, "BOYS! Hold IIIIIIIT! We've got a surplus! I don't know where it come from! But we got a lot! Production------STOPS-----NOW! Let's go home."

That's that.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
get your doctor to give you this:
hcg-300 iu every third day for 2-4 week
immediately follow with this:
clomid 50 mgs ed for 2-4 weeks
if you go on trt in you early 20's because you ran a ph cycle with no pct...you will f@ck yourself up...the goal here is to restart your natural test production...not replace it...do you ever want kids? oh and mabye the reason you dont want sex is because you need to come out of the closet....that avi makes you look pretty gay!

doyoudo911

Awards
get your doctor to give you this:
hcg-300 iu every third day for 2-4 week
immediately follow with this:
clomid 50 mgs ed for 2-4 weeks
if you go on trt in you early 20's because you ran a ph cycle with no pct...you will f@ck yourself up...the goal here is to restart your natural test production...not replace it...do you ever want kids? oh and mabye the reason you dont want sex is because you need to come out of the closet....that avi makes you look pretty gay!

ty for ur advice....and not to continue arguing but i had no sex drive b4 i was on the phs also

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ty for ur advice....and not to continue arguing but i had no sex drive b4 i was on the phs also
try the hcg and clomid first...and just ****in with ya about the avi...good luck with your nuts

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
the more you type the dumber you sound. seriously just lay off the designer/prohormones and go read. ok, at least go to steroid.com and watch some videos about steroids and teens. kids these days...

Last edited:
Gio32

Gio32

Awards
It looks like you're pretty young from your pic, and maybe you don't know this but the idea of not having sex drive or any of that from a PH is more mental than anything. I ran a full cycle when I was younger and was told to run a PH for my PCT to help stimulate natural test levels and I was shut down for a month at the most. Sure the nolvadex and HCG helped but the fact is that I was still shut down from steroids. The PH just further shut me down. So for me to hear that somebody that looks as young as you do to be shut down from a PH cycle(which no offense is a joke because PH's are the most pointless drugs made) makes me think its a bunch of bull$hit. Pick up a natty test booster like Novedex XT or Animal Stak or even T-Bomb 2. These will help increase natural test levels like somebody else pointed out. I even liked the idea of talking to uyour doctor about running hcg, look up how its used and works, its pretty good stuff man. Going on TRT is not the solution to your problem. If thats what you want then say goodbye to your nuts bro.

Gio

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh dear.

No, it's artificial test being introduced into your body. So, the foreman inside your test factory says, "BOYS! Hold IIIIIIIT! We've got a surplus! I don't know where it come from! But we got a lot! Production------STOPS-----NOW! Let's go home."

That's that.
Love me some quality analogy! :thumbsup: