Epistane pulse

Mr Barlow

Awards
Hello all

Soon I will hopefully be starting an epistane pulsing cycle, Ive never used anabolics before but this is the plan,
Monday 1 pre workout wednesday 2 pre workout friday 2 pre workout, thats week 1, then for week 2 I was gonna go for 2 pre workout and 1 post workout monday, then step it back down (im only goin on for 2 weeks at a time) to 2 pre workout wednesday and friday. I am planning to run ZMA on the off days.

Does this sound reasonable? Am I correct in assuming that such a cycle will not require PCT? Also will cycle support be needed during it or is that not requires for such a week cycle, btw as I said this is the first time with anabolics so please excuse me if the doses are a bit low, I just wanna be cautious? Also what needs to be kept on hand during this? and is there any risk of such a cycle causing gyno?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Mr Barlow

Awards
Please excuse my ignorance here, but I thought that the idea of pulsing was to not require post cycle support? do you not mean cycle support during the off days? or should I take pct not post cycle lol,

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
no, he means post cycle support. Take it on your off days to keep your natural test production going. That way, when you come off, it won't be as big of a change for you body. Cycle support you should be taking everyday, and pre-load it for 2 weeks before hand as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no, he means post cycle support. Take it on your off days to keep your natural test production going. That way, when you come off, it won't be as big of a change for you body. Cycle support you should be taking everyday, and pre-load it for 2 weeks before hand as well.
Yes sorry if I was unclear. Just take Post Cycle Supports on your off days. It will help with your test as well as help reduce any estrogen and it is very good for the antioxidant properties.:)

Mr Barlow

Awards
Okay, Thanks to a bunch to everyone! I will probably buy: the epistance, cycle support and post cycle support stack off nutraplanet. since it appears to cover everything, hopefully estrogen wont be a problem as epistance acts as an AI on its own:) I cant really see much going wrong in this tbh as Ive seen a lot of reports of people using it with nothing but 6-oxo after pulsing but im gonna keep it good and safe:) thanks for the advice everyone.

edit: pembroke no need to be sorry dude! I thank you greatly for the advice:)

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
good luck man, share your results of your cycle! I'm going to be running epi in like 6 months...can't wait...

Mr Barlow

Awards
Ill probably be running it a few weeks after christmas, no use running something that stops ya from bein able to drink over the christmas time :p to be entirely honest I dont expect great results from this cycle, its mainly just a tester to make sure my body is cool with steroids and build my confidence with them. If all goes well ill probably run a 3 week pulse at higher doses, with supplements ive always been able to tell what was working for me and what wasn't and with supps I know my body very well, hoping I can get the same thing going with steroids and then the fun can really begin ;D, if things go well I might run a 1-T pulse it looks quite promising:)