what if you took Mdrol once a week?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
just a question, need to get away from my work this project im working on is killin me....need to pick someone elses brain

what if you took mdrol once a week for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks any benefits any shut down

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That dimethazine from I-Force looks decent on paper. Basically two Superdrol molecules fused together and it has a longer half-life. I could see maybe doing a 2-3 weeker of that dosed on Mon/Weds/Fri with a good test booster. It'd probably yield decent results.

But 1 Superdrol per week is very stupid.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
That dimethazine from I-Force looks decent on paper. Basically two Superdrol molecules fused together and it has a longer half-life. I could see maybe doing a 2-3 weeker of that dosed on Mon/Weds/Fri with a good test booster. It'd probably yield decent results.

But 1 Superdrol per week is very stupid.

what is that... would it shut you down

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it has a longer half life that makes it less ideal for pulsing IMO

I'm excited to see how this new designer steroid performs though. If it's at all like Superdrol i'm happy, but usually there's a lot of hype surrounding new stuff so i won't get too anxious just yet.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
longer the half life the longer the kick in time.... look at hdrol for instance.

i personally believe it will be the same thing with Dymethazine. except youll still get superdrol sides and toxicity.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say anything about pulsing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it has a longer half life that makes it less ideal for pulsing IMO

I'm excited to see how this new designer steroid performs though. If it's at all like Superdrol i'm happy, but usually there's a lot of hype surrounding new stuff so i won't get too anxious just yet.

from what I read it's not really a new designer right? it's an actual A.A.S that was produced by a regular pharma company but it's was not commercially produced for a time right?