1st injection: site pain and bruise

Badhabitz

Awards
Age - 32 male 6'2' 260 a little fat. Worked out since high school have done all the supplements. Decided to take the next step. First test cyp shot - warmed vial, drawled oil, cleaned site, jabbed, tried to aspirate, awkward, pulled out, changed needles, started bleeding, hold pressure, cleaned site again pulled cap and jabbed, felt good about aspiration but couldn’t pull the trigger, pulled out and emptied in sink. I know I know. Point of no return guilt I guess. My question is if I didn’t put any in my glute why do I have a bruise and slight pain? Still a little pain and darker bruise a week later. Want to try again this week.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
maybe jabbed too hard? what spot did u inject?...some are more sensitive at first

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
A few reasons:

1) Nerves. That first injection is notoriously hard. Yours hands shake (even if just slightly so) and that is enough to tear tissue during the insertion which causes deep bruising.

2) Site. You may have picked a sorry site to inject. You may have passed through several veins, skimmed the muscle or inserted too fast or slow.

3) Don't want to scare you, but I should mention it. You cleaned the site, but I assume the needles were sterile as well? You see where I'm going with that.

Most likely man, its just nerves and having to jab twice. You don't need to start worrying until it starts to feel warm or even hot. This indicates infection.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
A few reasons:

1) Nerves. That first injection is notoriously hard. Yours hands shake (even if just slightly so) and that is enough to tear tissue during the insertion which causes deep bruising.

2) Site. You may have picked a sorry site to inject. You may have passed through several veins, skimmed the muscle or inserted too fast or slow.

3) Don't want to scare you, but I should mention it. You cleaned the site, but I assume the needles were sterile as well? You see where I'm going with that.

Most likely man, its just nerves and having to jab twice. You don't need to start worrying until it starts to feel warm or even hot. This indicates infection.

Best answer. You also may have sliced a nerve going in. I always got some pain after a stick for a couple days, no big deal. Only begin to worry when the site turns very red and becomes VERY painful, then you're looking at an abcess.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
aspirating in ur ass is akward because its hard to hold the needle in place even if u do get a good aspiration. i mean u could aspirate in one spot, then slightly pull back maybe a millimeter and inject straight into a vein. ive injected into a vein a few times, nothing happens. i think the oil is too thick and just ends up destroying the vein and goes right through it.

bruising is fairly normal... me and my buddy use the same junk, he bruises and i dont.

abcess only happens with fake junk as far as i know. if ur shooting up vegetable oil ur probably going to abcess haha

as far as pain... sometimes its crippling the first week, even to the point where u cant walk. but u will get use to it

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
totally normal. think about it, the pin is like a little serrated knife, if you move it slightly you're slicing through tissue. My first glute inj was the most painful experience ever afterward.