planning my cycle got some Q's for the vets

TheHulk

Awards
Planning on my future REAL cycle for sometime next year.

weeks 1-4 Fina @ 60-70mgs/day
weeks 1-10 Sust 250 @ 500mgs/day

The fina is just some left over i had so i wanted to include it in the cycle. Originally i was planing on using it for the end to harden up the gains but i read on a recent thread its not a good idea. Also i was wondering if there is any way to include some 4weeks of methyl 1-t at 10mgs i got a very good deal on it. And lastly ive read the average price for sust amps is $12-18 my friend told me he got it from his local source for 12 per amp, just wanna know if its really a good price or i could get lower locally.

And ofcourse thats followed by a proper PCT with nolvadex, and HCG.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
stats would help.
and that is about the going rate local for sust amps.. but that is dependent on your location..

TheHulk

Awards
5' 7
180 pounds, 15% bf

i live in South FLorida

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
personally I would up the fina to 6 weeks

TheHulk

Awards
i might up it though i hate the feeling while on fina, i get extremly agressive, and sweat worse than with a thermogenic. Any imput as to how i could use the m1t?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
not from me.. I haven't used it yet.. and yet being the key word

TheHulk

Awards
i thought i would use it from weeks 9-12 to take advatange of the last 2 weeks after the last sust shot, But if it causes bloat im not sure i want to get too bloated towards the end of the cycke.

size

Awards
  • Established
If you do not like the way fina makes you feel, then DO NOT USE IT.
Sustanon for $12 local is fine but I would also be careful to make certain it is real.

This would work:
Weeks 1-10: 500mg sust
Weeks 1-3: 5-20mg methyl 1test
Weeks 9-11: 5-20mg methyl 1test

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol , yeah , gangsta was the first person to notice that mistake ! a 180 lb dude shooting 500 mg of sust per day is a biiig mistake !
anyway , use the tren or 1-test , like a few weeks of one and a few weeks of the other , dont think when u use it matters much , but personally , i would have the methyl 1-test to begin with and then finish off with tren .
and yeah , 12 an amp is very acceptable .

size

Awards
  • Established
LOL.............there is no way he means 500mg ed of sust.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, i would go with fina but instead of 4 weeks @ 60-70mg/day i would do 8 weeks at 60-70mg EOD and finish up with 2 weeks of M1T if you want. 60-70mg/day is a pretty large dose for someone your size. I've tried M1T @10mg ED and got good gains, but i've had better results with fina. both compounds have sides, you're just trading night sweats and aggression for lethargy and appetite suppression.

TheHulk

Awards
LOL yes i did mean 500mg/week im not planing to go pro any time soon.
Size, yes i dont like some of the side effects but i do like the hardness it gives to the muscles thats why im still including it and + i had it left over so i wouldnt throw away a perfectly good vial of fina.

I think ill leave it like this:

weeks 1- 4 m1t @ 10mg/day
weeks 1-10 Sust 250 @ 500mg/week
weeks 4-11 Fina @ 35-50 mg/day

I lowered the dose of fina hopefully that will lower the sides.

size

Awards
  • Established

This cycle will work too. However, i would rather waste a vial of something than use a substacne that my body does not react well with. Methyl 1test should help you harden up. But, the choice is yours.

good luck.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is price the only reason your going with sustanon?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey here's an idea , keep the vial instead of throwing it away !? lol , use it for the future ? why would it be a waste ? !

five seventy

Awards
hey here's an idea , keep the vial instead of throwing it away !? lol , use it for the future ? why would it be a waste ? !
where do you guys do your research for the gear at anabolicreview.com?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolicreview? If I wanted to hear all the myths I would go there.

Try www.pubmed.com ;)

DoGMaN

Awards
I am running pretty much the same stack as you, only 100mg of fina EOD. I would run 60-75mg of fina EOD and shoot the sust 2x/week. I've never used M1T so I have no idea how it works. The sust/fina stack works pretty well. I am damn hard and have added some good size. I think I am up about 12-15lbs in 5 weeks. It is hard to tell cuz I am loosing bodyfat as fast as I am putting on muscle so my weight is pretty much the same. If you have access to it, throw in a month of dbol at the begining. 30mg/day for a month should be good and add some serious beef.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
LOL yes i did mean 500mg/week im not planing to go pro any time soon.
Size, yes i dont like some of the side effects but i do like the hardness it gives to the muscles thats why im still including it and + i had it left over so i wouldnt throw away a perfectly good vial of fina.

I like this one, but if you don't like the tren sides then you could run M1T at the beginning then at the end of your cycle, maybe wks 1-3 then 7-10. Just an idea :)