Starting first inectable. One last question - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting first inectable. One last question

  1. Advanced Member
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    Starting first inectable. One last question


    Ok so about to order everything for my first injectable. Going with Test C 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. Dbol to get it started maybe 20mg/day for 3 or 4 weeks. Nolva for PCT 40/40/20/20. My question is some people say throw clomid in there along with nolva. Is it needed? What would be the benefit of adding it?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Nolva in PCT allows ur natty test to rise as estrogen is controlled. clomid helps start ur testes back up but is not as effective as nolva for controlling estrogen post cycle
  3. Advanced Member
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    So would both be more beneficial?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    So would both be more beneficial?

    yes, but either one on its own is fine. i suggest nolva if ur gyno prone.
  5. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1770

    Reputation

    If you haven't orrdered yet and the price is reasonable i'd get both keep nolv on hand for gyno symptoms and run chlomid PCt.
  6. Advanced Member
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    Yea its only $cheap for clomid
  7. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    Yea its only $XXX for clomid
    Recommended to remove that pricing as it's not allowed to be discussed.
  8. New Member
    HEARTLESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    For one.. is this your first cycle and if so do you only plan on using a novla/clomid pct? and you should seriously reconsider running dbol alone without any support or your liver may make pay not to mention your body.. and two I dont want to seem like im talking down to you just giving my 2 cents.. If you are going to go through with everything I would run the dbol at 25mg maybe 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 in the evening.. if you dont feel it enough bump to 50mg week 2-4 and space it out.. be careful with dbol though it can lead to some long sweaty chest pained filled nights
  9. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HEARTLESS View Post
    For one.. is this your first cycle and if so do you only plan on using a novla/clomid pct? and you should seriously reconsider running dbol alone without any support or your liver may make pay not to mention your body.. and two I dont want to seem like im talking down to you just giving my 2 cents.. If you are going to go through with everything I would run the dbol at 25mg maybe 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 in the evening.. if you dont feel it enough bump to 50mg week 2-4 and space it out.. be careful with dbol though it can lead to some long sweaty chest pained filled nights
    i dont really understand what your saying here...are you recomending that he run support sups with the dbol? your not very clear...oh and dont dose dbol too late at night...thats why your having long sweaty nights...but chest pains???mabye you shoulda checked your bp or something...chest pains are 1 absolute reason for me to stop a cycle.
  10. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Nolva in PCT allows ur natty test to rise as estrogen is controlled/lowered. clomid helps start ur testes back up but is not as effective as nolva for controlling estrogen post cycle

    nolva and clomid arent used to LOWER estro nor will they,

    they will displace estrogen at receptors

    nolva binds better then clomid in breast tissue, but clomid works more efficiently to get your boys back
  11. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    nolva and clomid arent used to LOWER estro nor will they,

    they will displace estrogen at receptors

    nolva binds better then clomid in breast tissue, but clomid works more efficiently to get your boys back

    i agree. i was just trying to get the point across. post edited
  12. New Member
    HEARTLESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i dont really understand what your saying here...are you recomending that he run support sups with the dbol? your not very clear...oh and dont dose dbol too late at night...thats why your having long sweaty nights...but chest pains???mabye you shoulda checked your bp or something...chest pains are 1 absolute reason for me to stop a cycle.
    Recommending from what I know that dbol is a very harsh oral..I was unclear on stats.. something like anavar would be better and is less harsh on the liver even though it costs more and will yield less gains from my understanding.. the bp issue was solved with hawthorn.. just my 2 cents like I said
  13. Advanced Member
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    I have supporting suppliments and all. I was just putting the gear i was going to be on and wanted to know about clomid and nolva. thanks
  14. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7245

    Reputation

    If it were me I would bump the test to 500mg per week, 250 on monday 250 on thursday. Run Dbol for 4 weeks. It's always good to have clomid and nolva, but if I had to choose just one I'd say Nolva.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Last question before starting HDROL
    By Evil Eagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM
  2. starting recompadrol, question...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Quick question before starting stack
    By livestrong in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
  4. Starting to Cut.. Question on EC stack.
    By BulkPower in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:21 PM
  5. Question about cycle starting April
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in