Starting first inectable. One last question

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ok so about to order everything for my first injectable. Going with Test C 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. Dbol to get it started maybe 20mg/day for 3 or 4 weeks. Nolva for PCT 40/40/20/20. My question is some people say throw clomid in there along with nolva. Is it needed? What would be the benefit of adding it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nolva in PCT allows ur natty test to rise as estrogen is controlled. clomid helps start ur testes back up but is not as effective as nolva for controlling estrogen post cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you haven't orrdered yet and the price is reasonable i'd get both keep nolv on hand for gyno symptoms and run chlomid PCt.

HEARTLESS

Awards
For one.. is this your first cycle and if so do you only plan on using a novla/clomid pct? and you should seriously reconsider running dbol alone without any support or your liver may make pay not to mention your body.. and two I dont want to seem like im talking down to you just giving my 2 cents.. If you are going to go through with everything I would run the dbol at 25mg maybe 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 in the evening.. if you dont feel it enough bump to 50mg week 2-4 and space it out.. be careful with dbol though it can lead to some long sweaty chest pained filled nights :(

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
For one.. is this your first cycle and if so do you only plan on using a novla/clomid pct? and you should seriously reconsider running dbol alone without any support or your liver may make pay not to mention your body.. and two I dont want to seem like im talking down to you just giving my 2 cents.. If you are going to go through with everything I would run the dbol at 25mg maybe 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 in the evening.. if you dont feel it enough bump to 50mg week 2-4 and space it out.. be careful with dbol though it can lead to some long sweaty chest pained filled nights :(
i dont really understand what your saying here...are you recomending that he run support sups with the dbol? your not very clear...oh and dont dose dbol too late at night...thats why your having long sweaty nights...but chest pains???mabye you shoulda checked your bp or something...chest pains are 1 absolute reason for me to stop a cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva in PCT allows ur natty test to rise as estrogen is controlled/lowered. clomid helps start ur testes back up but is not as effective as nolva for controlling estrogen post cycle

nolva and clomid arent used to LOWER estro nor will they,

they will displace estrogen at receptors

nolva binds better then clomid in breast tissue, but clomid works more efficiently to get your boys back

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nolva and clomid arent used to LOWER estro nor will they,

they will displace estrogen at receptors

nolva binds better then clomid in breast tissue, but clomid works more efficiently to get your boys back

i agree. i was just trying to get the point across. post edited

HEARTLESS

Awards
i dont really understand what your saying here...are you recomending that he run support sups with the dbol? your not very clear...oh and dont dose dbol too late at night...thats why your having long sweaty nights...but chest pains???mabye you shoulda checked your bp or something...chest pains are 1 absolute reason for me to stop a cycle.
Recommending from what I know that dbol is a very harsh oral..I was unclear on stats.. something like anavar would be better and is less harsh on the liver even though it costs more and will yield less gains from my understanding.. the bp issue was solved with hawthorn.. just my 2 cents like I said

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have supporting suppliments and all. I was just putting the gear i was going to be on and wanted to know about clomid and nolva. thanks

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would bump the test to 500mg per week, 250 on monday 250 on thursday. Run Dbol for 4 weeks. It's always good to have clomid and nolva, but if I had to choose just one I'd say Nolva.