Tren Bomb ?

boshie

Awards
Hello to you all at Anabolic Minds, has anyone found out any more information on this new designer steroid 'TREN BOMB'. I know its methylated so its definatly toxic to the liver but is it just M1T in disguise? i need to know more about it. if anybody could help me out that would be awsome.

Cheers guys

honda450

honda450

Awards
= the guy who created ErgoPharm's products.

boshie

Awards
so basically a new package, different lable and alot more expensive, do wrekon its worth stocking up on the stuff just incase?

noobster

noobster

Awards
It's not illegal to import/ possess/ use AAS for personal use in the UK and M1T is dirt cheap, so I'd say no.

boshie

Awards
lol too true, I got a bottle of the stuff just to see what its like.

why is omega 3 6 9 good to take when on designer oral steroids ?

noobster

noobster

Awards
Fat helps with the absorption of oral steroids, some almonds with every dose should be enough if you don't take them with a meal. They can also be pretty harsh on cholesterol levels and omega 3 offers some protection by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) and increasing HDL (good cholesterol) levels.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, it's M1T

You can find the bodybuilding.com link by googling the compound that is listed on the bottle.

boshie

Awards
Thanks you guys awsome info, i think il stay away from this dodgey tren bomb stuff and stick to what i know.

i live in south wales steroid capital of the uk.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Alot of people on UK boards who've logged it say the experience was very different from M1T. Most people reported less lethargy.

According to the manufacturer it's a 'modified' structure of M1T... Whatever that means.

noobster

noobster

Awards
They say it's keto modified. Patrick Arnold says

keto modified M1T makes no sense. it already has a ketone at C3. and the molecular weight is 302 not 316 so there is no extra ketone either

EDIT: What I'm saying is that I don't think there's any reason to treat it like anything else than overpriced M1T at this time.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
They say it's keto modified. Patrick Arnold says

EDIT: What I'm saying is that I don't think there's any reason to treat it like anything else than overpriced M1T at this time.
but on the other hand...you people that are worried about the little things like the law and stuff here in the states can now get m1t without possessing a banned substance....someone should log this

noobster

noobster

Awards
but on the other hand...you people that are worried about the little things like the law and stuff here in the states can now get m1t without possessing a banned substance....someone should log this
How so? It's not even sold in the USA. If it's M1T, importing/possessing/using it is as illegal as any other scheduled steroid. If they did change the structure (which seems very unlikely at this point), it's not M1T anymore.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Chances are you would probably be alright importing it because of the label. But, on the off chance that customs snagged it and the dea tested it, you would probably be welcoming a controlled delivery.

noobster

noobster

Awards
Basically, it would be the same as importing DBol with a label that says "Vitamin C".

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
so trying to order this in the u.s. isn't going to work?

boshie

Awards
well ive tried to find some info on it and one place which sells it here in th uk says it contains ergopharms 6oxo anti estrogen. the website claims that on this new prohormone there is no water retention at all. A place near me who sells it says one of the guys from the shop is on it and its really good stuff. He says he gets the 'Tren Bomb' straight from the guy who makes it.

noobster

noobster

Awards
so trying to order this in the u.s. isn't going to work?
Depends on your definition of "work". You'd be importing an illegal drug that might or might not get through customs. You'd either get the package or a seizure note. You can always play dumb or (better) deny having ordered it at all. It's really not different than ordering injectables from overseas. A controlled delivery is possible but unlikely unless you order tons of it.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
by playing dumb, saying i didn't know it was illegal, i'll still get punished right? lol

noobster

noobster

Awards
Probably. I'm not familiar enough with US law to give you a qualified answer.

noobster

noobster

Awards
well ive tried to find some info on it and one place which sells it here in th uk says it contains ergopharms 6oxo anti estrogen.
LOL, this just keeps getting better. I'm pretty sure Mr. Arnold would know about that if that was the case.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
by playing dumb, saying i didn't know it was illegal, i'll still get punished right? lol
A controlled delivery for one or two bottles isn't likely. I would say you're fine. If anything you would just get a seizure letter and that would be the end of it.

thedarkest1

Awards
Hey guys, I was using Tren Bomb from the UK and now am having a hard time picking it up to ship over. So I got recommended this product Mass Plex from the UK. I can only see it for sale currently on Paramount Supplements if you search for it. The guys in the UK who sold it me say Anabolic Designs Mass Plex is just as potent as M1T. I have gained 10lbs in 3 weeks off of this stuff. It's awesome...I never knew this sort of s/drol and phera blend would be so potent. Feel really full of energy. Has anyone else tried it?

workout18

workout18

Awards
the mass-plex is very strong. a few guys i know are on it and have had great gains in strength and size. it is sold on a few different sites in the UK. the potency of the compounds are probably down to its purity. it was tested and came out 99% pure. im not sure how this would affect how well the compounds work but i doubt it would hurt. looks like a good replacement to tren bomb. someone needs to do a log on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HST3L33DS Natural Bodybuilding 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 3
kmk25 Anabolics 9
Dillon Supplements 3