started my m-drol cycle. Logging here.

austin82388

Awards
day 1 was dec. 1, 10 mg and thats it.
starting weight- about 172.5 pounds
BF- about 9%

obviously didnt feel anything first day. nothing to report yet, but ive been eating a lot more calories, protein, carbs for the coming weeks :)

already went to the gym before i knew i had my m-drol in the mail hah..

austin82388

Awards
what's your on cycle and post cycle support looking like... more details please :)
first mdrol pill when i wake up (around 10am)
next around 30 minutes before workout (about 5 pm)

NanoVapor from muscletech ( i like this product, others dont lol )
i wont be doing creatine on cycle
cycle support from AI
Triflex for my joints
PowerFull from USP, good supp, along with the decrease in prolactin.
Anabolic Pump also from USP.

Post- i have two bottles of liquid tamox and liquid clom.
and i'll probably start 6oxo 2nd week of pct also, cause ive heard good stuff about that on pct.

oh and ive been cramming down the milk/protein isolate/ peanut butter shakes that should have around 700 calories per shake, 40-50g protein, good fats.

austin82388

Awards
well today was gym day number one and i just got home.
i worked out tri's and shoulders.

i also up'd my dose to 20mg day of mdrol.

i dont know if its placebo effect or what, but i felt hardly ANY fatigue.
i usually work out for 45min-1 hr.
at 1 hour and 20 minutes i was still pullin 180 on the tri cable pulldowns for 10-12 reps... i felt hardly any fatigue at all, but decided 1 hr 20min was a good enough workout, and i would increase the weight next time :)

maybe it was the PowerFull or something, but whatever it was i liked it. i know its only day 2 of mdrol and feeling anything this early on is rare, if not non existant lol.

well time to make my protein shake.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30 views and nobody cares :((((
I can follow logs without commenting, i mean you're on day 1, it's not exciting yet. Very soon though things will start getting interesting for you. Good luck.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah give it some time once changes start happening you'll get more replys. Also is this first cycle give us more detail on past history. If this is first cycle I am especially interested i love seeing how people respond for the 1st time

austin82388

Awards
Yeah give it some time once changes start happening you'll get more replys. Also is this first cycle give us more detail on past history. If this is first cycle I am especially interested i love seeing how people respond for the 1st time
yep this is the first PH/PS cycle unless you count two bottles of methyl1-D XL and the other test boosters i've done lol.
i've tried every test booster/muscle builder in the store that i work at (and theyre all bull sh1t.) 17-HD, pronabolin, masterdrol (LG), novedex, tbomb, you name it i've tried it.
but methyld 1-d actually worked pretty well for me, it did make me stronger. all the rest are garbage so i decided to step it up a notch and try a REAL ph/ps.