Spawn vs P-plex

davi514

Awards
WHich is better for overall gains in mass/weight?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that question implies you know very little about PCT. please read the stickies before starting a cycle.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
p-plex is probably the best bulker available. spawn would probably give more lean mass. p-plex would give alot more weight and strength gain.

davi514

Awards
Actually I know quite a bit about PCT. What does my question have to do with PCT? Its a simple question of which product is better for gains.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Actually I know quite a bit about PCT. What does my question have to do with PCT? Its a simple question of which product is better for gains.
there's a sticky about this in the steroid forum - the first sticky. i'd stay away from spawn, myself, and if you do go that route, you can buy more of the ingredients by themselves for less. pplex hands down for mass.

spawn is a blend of havoc/tren. tren is hidden under Finigenix Magnum.

rosco1234

Awards
I gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks of pplex and kept most of the weight and strength during pct.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i have not tried p-plex but im currently on a spawn cycle and i would say its definatly working. now as for my liver being demolished or not i have no idea but i have 0 sides. i havent been able to eat as much as i would like but i have gained 10 solid lbs in the 3 weeks i have been on and im almost back to my PR's.