Expected to be low but HOLY...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
****! Serum testoserone: 55.65 ng/dl; FSH: 0.00 mIU/mL; LH:0.03 mIU/mL; Estradiol: 10.81 pg/ml
This is my third day of liquid nolva at 40mg/day after running T1-Pro 1 squirt twice daily for 2 months (I know that's a long time so flame if you will). Right now I am taking a lot of zinc and magnesium and Vitex along with my nolva and I'm keeping my calories high. Does anybody have advice for me, PLEASE!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Keep running your nolva and a high caloric intake...your values should return to normal in a few weeks.

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It takes a while bro... 3 days is nothing... listen to chemo and you should be fine.

ManBeast

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
also to get your test levels taken did you just go to a doc? how much does that cost on average?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I work in a medical lab. I test at will! Also I just thought of something, I had sex 3 times earlier today before getting my blood drawn. Can that affect the levels?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
if you work in a lab can you tell me how its done? just blood drawn i'm assuming? also any idea on estimated price? i'm curious what you'll have in say 2 weeks though, keep me updated pls. i ran 4 weeks of t1pro then 2 weeks of m1t. monday is 4 weeks off itall then i'm gonna start 2 week cycles of m1t with clomid/nolva inbetween, doing 2 cycles of the 2 weeks i think. curious how long it takes beofre your levels come...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You get your blood drawn in a red top and spin it down in the centrifuge which separates the blood into serum and packed Red cells. There's a machine in chemistry called the Centaur that performs the tests based on immunoassay. I'm definitely gonna test again on monday and try to stay away from women at least for the weekend. I'll probably test every friday after that. And if anybody wants to send me some products to test out and have my blood tested at regular intervals, I could definitely help you out ;)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
if it just blood work i'm hoping it won't be too expensive, might see how much my school med services could do it for

should talk to the chem/bio dept see if they could use me for a lab rat or something lol

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fasting(starvation) can drop test levels as much 40%. Overeating will raise test levels. And I remembered drastic overeating will again drop test levels although not much. All in some article by Incledon if I remember correctly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: I upped my nolva to 60mg/day. The three nights before last night I only got 6 hours sleep per night, and woke up tired as **** but couldn't go back to sleep. Yesterday I slept 10 or more hours. I tested again: Testosterone:87.73 ng/dl; FSH 0.00 mIU/ml; LH 0.01 mIU/ml; Estradiol 43.26 pg/ml. So my testosterone is up a little bit and my estradiol is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY up. Hmmmm? The only workout I've done since my first post is quads, traps, and abs. My strength was the same as it has been on T1-Pro, I've been going up 10 lbs per week on squats for sets of 5 and that went well. All my poundages didn't suffer but I did notice less of a pump. I do seem to be picking up a decent amount of fat too, but I don't want to lower calories to suppress test even more.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Hate to say it bro...but some of us just dont recover as well naturally. I had a similar problem with t1pro (only did 2 weeks too) and its just how your specific body reacts to the hormones and how fast it can get back on track. Id keep the nolva at 60mg a day, and take it with food to increase absorbtion. Might want to try fl-7 or absolved...although for me it just seemed to delay the crash. Get some good sleep, and hopefully the FSH and LH will kick into gear...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Strange - why would estradiol levels shoot up on nolva? Pleas econtinue to post your recovery..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Got tested again on Saturday afternoon 90 mins after quad and trap workout, 30 min after eating. Saturday was Day 11 and I fininshed a full bottle of Lion Nolva that morning (that's a ton of nolva to go through in 11 days). Testosterone: 60.37 ng/dl (down from last time); Estradiol: 25.47 pg/ml (Down); LH: 0.83 mIU/ml (Up); FSH: 0.00 mIU/ml (same). Strength has been good but I'm still not getting a good pump in the gym. My last couple workouts weren't really that great so I took off Sunday and Monday. Tuesday is back and shoulders, Thursday is Deadlifts, hams, and abs, and Friday I'll test again. I added in Tribex 500 (couldn't hurt) last wednesday and lowered my nolva back to 40mg/day on Sunday because I only have one bottle left.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I would make sure fat intake is high, not only EFAs but saturated fat as well. I would eat more saturated fat post cycle than at any time.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Im curious, is it possible that nolvadex itself would show up as an estrogen? Perhaps that is why he recieved the high estradriol reading. Chemo would you know if that is possible?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
nolva is not an estrogen........if it is an estrogen it would supress the natural test level and thats bad

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Last Thursday was Day 16. Testosterone: 246.04 ng/dL; LH: 6.72 mIU/mL; Estradiol: 8.65 pg/mL. The girl forgot to do my FSH but it should be up if LH is up. My balls definitely feel bigger and I've been getting more frequent and better wood. I should be testing again tonight in about two hours or so. I dropped my nolva to 30mg/day and Tribex to 3caps 2X/day. I only have six caps left so I'll take 2 caps 3 more times and then just finish my nolva. I think I'll run 30 mg for at least another week and then go to 20. How long should I be off of everything for (including nolva). I have two bottles of M-1T (legal gear) that are calling to me.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just thinking that if you get morning wood at ~250ng/dl then what indication can a normal person go by to know that he's recovered at 500ng/dl??

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I'm recovered yet. I would imagine that my T levels will slowly rise and finally plateau to where they were normally, but I haven't tested myself before any PH use or after being completely clean for a while. I think this time I will be smarter about it and wait until my HPTA is fully recovered before going back on. Just tested 20 min ago ( Day 21) Testosterone 367.96 ng/dl; Estradiol 27.89 pg/ml; LH 7.28 mIU/mL; FSH 2.49 mIU/mL. I think that high fat, high saturated fat advice from prolangtum has a lot of merit. My levels went up again even after dropping the nolva to 30 mg for the last 4 days and only 2 caps 2X/day of Tribex. Today is the last day of Tribex. I've been taking Vitex since about midway through my cycle all the way to now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear bro, glad to see that it's coming back for ya.

ManBeast

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Day 24. Testosterone: 681.17ng/dl(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p :cool: ); LH: 5.26mIU/ml; FSH 2.03mIU/ml; Estradiol: 60.64pg/ml (maybe because I just ate two powerbar protein plus bars, soy protein is the third protein???) Prolactin 6.30ng/ml; Progesteone 0.66ng/ml. Nolva has been at 28 mg/day (Lion, 7squirts twice a day). Seeing the consistent rise in test I'm gonna assume that I'm just about recovered, and I'll drop the nolva by 4 mg a day until I'm off of it, unless my testosterone were to crash. If I can be off of nolva for 5 days and my testosterone and LH are normal, I'm gonna do a two week cutting cycle with 10mg/ day M1T and I'll post all my hormone levels and liver enzymes, and any other special requests (triglycerides, cholesterol, RBC count) on a separate thread. The first two weeker I'll do with 10 mg M1t only, the next time will be 10mg M1t with Milk Thistle and NAC to see if there is any difference in elevation of liver enzymes. After that I'll do the same thing with 20mg M1t. I may or may not decide to run transdemal 4AD the whole time. Any thoughts???

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Your work on these topics of interest is kick ass!

If you want to do the trials you are discussing with other compounds (such as 4-OHT et. al.) I'll hook you up with the right people...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'll start lining up the bros that will be "donating" product for the studies...expect a PM within a few days (or so).

Chemo

Pauly

Awards
I'm gonna do a two week cutting cycle with 10mg/ day M1T and I'll post all my hormone levels and liver enzymes, and any other special requests (triglycerides, cholesterol, RBC count) on a separate thread.
This would be awesome. I'm especially interested in cholesterol and liver enzymes.

Tahq

Awards
Great plan Supersoldier! This will be highly informative and help draw answers for a lot of questions.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Day 28. Testosterone 360.13ng/dL; Estradiol 52.56pg/mL; LH 7.53 mIU/mL; FSH 2.72 mIU/mL; Prolactin 6.86ng/mL; Progesterone 0.68ng/mL; Cholesterol 88mg/dL; all liver enzymes are normal except AST: 61IU/L (normal 15-41). I believe AST is the one that can be up to 20 times the normal range in liver disease, and I know it skyrockets while on, so I don't think 61 is too bad. Cortisol is 16.99 ug/dL; PSA 0.46 ng/mL. I think my testosterone was so high last time because I was and still am recovered, and the 28mg of nolva was doing it. This leads me to believe that nolva will boost the testosterone levels of a normal, non-sterioid using person. Just my opinion. I'm only on 12mg nolva yesterday and today, tomorrow is 8mg, thursday is 4mg, and friday is off. I can test again on Friday (the first day off) and on Monday night/Tuesday morning (3rd day off), and again the following Friday. I got a whole list of more lab tests sitting next to me so if you wanna know any more post it. Can't wait to start my next cycle!!!

tagurta

Awards
As for high estrogen, Nolvadex will increase estrogen, this is normal, but estrogen isnt acting on it's receptors due to nolvadex so it's not a problem.

HCG is NOT taken post cycle. As a matter of fact you are better NOT using it at all if you are waiting until the end of the cycle to start it. HCG is used DURING a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. The idea behind this is that LH is pretty high post cycle, and that the testes wont respond as well to the LH if they are atrophied. I'm not looking at your test results right now, man, but if you look earlier on I imagine on day six-ten that the lh was already fairly high, but everything else was still low.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Day 33. Been off nolva since I took 4mg (2 squirts) Wednesday morning. LH 6.36mIU/ml; FSH 1.23 mIU/ml (both down). The machine is acting up and won't run testosterone or estradiol, but I would imagine that testosterone is down since LH and FSH are. Could be the discontinuation of nolva, could be because I haven't slept for **** for the past 5 nights. On a positive note my AST is down to 46 IU/L (normal 15-41). Will post again on Monday night/ Tuesday morning.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
supersoldier email me your address.....sorry I didn't get back to you ....sooner

RiffRaff

Awards
Outstanding. Kudo's to both SuperSoldier and Chemo. Please keep these threads bumped and clearly labeled. This is of intrest to a lot of folks I'm sure.

Riff

enkri

Awards
I was wondering I had a blood test a month or so ago and my sgpt levels were 86. I think the elevation is due to my recent hard training. I am over weight but my triglycerides and sgot were ok , do you think taking a 1ad/4ad would have an impact on my levels?

Encry